Symmetry Chess: Drawer/Ebonics

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A lighter-hearted ode to classic-era street-comics storytelling! Thanks for reading (hope this one's of more appeal!),

====

Amlan Satan the Belfast dentist of 'troubled' Northern Ireland (UK) would double-life as a 'James Bond' of gem-piracy highway infiltrations with Interpol-relation! This alter-ego was Storm-Shadow, captain of the world-recruited multicultural social-media club for charity called the Foreign Irish Republican Army!

aero16.jpg

STORM-SHADOW (Fanzine): You see I've used a movie-themed 'toy' chess set to reveal self-play decision-making analytics regarding imagined sub-symmetries in same-side/team bifurcated symmetrical play and imagined/adversarial decision-making symmetries across the 'axis' of team/side offense-defense; this is 'excellence' in computer-A.I. decision-making modeling science(s) (e.g., CalTech, Lotor) and will contribute to youth-interests in social-media in the West.

aliens8.jpg

This was advanced socialized media-governance, and it drew the interest of a spying 'dragon'-alien Martian named Endymion who wished to cast the 'value(s)' of social-media IQ on Earth, to warrant a complete non-invasion and self-exile (ocean) policy without any further promise/agenda for species-contact, following, of course, a chess-stalemate dare for Storm-Shadow the heroist.

ago6.jpg

STORM-SHADOW (Fanzine): We'll respond to the 'dragon-adversary' of consumerism-traffic ballet art(s) with cast imagery for street-readers.

spain6.jpg

ENDYMION: Damn; you've stalemated me with a rook-bishop double-line motion against queen-knight lateral advance(s); damn!
STORM-SHADOW: Excellence, Endymion; this symmetry in chess-design(s) for competition-zones secures, by stalemate, your eternal exile.
ENDYMION: Damn!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Youre trying too hard, which makes it difficult to even know what on Earth you are talking about. I think this thread has something to do with a black guy who plays chess and Tom Hanks is somehow connected? :dunno:

Forum List

Back