DOJ Wins Appeal At 11th Circuit Over Trump Judges Controversial Ruling

With all due respect, BB? It wasn't the Republican Party that paid someone to smear their opposition candidate with made up "dossiers"...that was the DNC! It wasn't the GOP that used the IRS to target it's political opposition...that was the Obama Administration! It wasn't the GOP that lied to a FISA Court to get wire taps on its political opponents...that was the left! It wasn't the GOP that raided the home of their top political opponent looking for evidence of a crime...that was the Biden Administration!

You on the left are always ready to accuse conservatives of what YOU do! Translation? You accuse us of what YOU'RE guilty of when we haven't done what you have! We're tired of it.
The Steele Dossier was started by a republic pol running for president against the former 1-term president.

No tea party group was denied tax status which they used to fund political activity.

If carter page didn't want to be surveilled, he should have stopped trying to get Russia's attention and be hired by the former 1-term president.

Maybe the former 1-term president should not have taken classified documents to his gold resort.

You're not tired, you're a whiny bitch.

The Steele Dossier was started by a republic pol running for president against the former 1-term president.

No tea party group was denied tax status which they used to fund political activity.

If carter page didn't want to be surveilled, he should have stopped trying to get Russia's attention and be hired by the former 1-term president.

Maybe the former 1-term president should not have taken classified documents to his gold resort.

The Steele "dossiers" were paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.

Conservative groups were stonewalled on their applications for tax status while liberal groups were not. There is a reason that Lois Lerner took the 5th and it wasn't because the office she was running was treating all groups equally!

Carter Page did nothing wrong. The left lied to a FISA Court to get wiretaps on the Trump campaign through Carter Page!

Trump did the same thing that Presidents like Obama and Clinton did before him. The left raided a former President's home in an unprecedented move.

I'm not tired...I'm pissed! I'm sick of the abuse of power that's been going on for the past decade by the left.

Your first statement is inaccurate. Whether your falsehood is intentional or not, I do not claim to know.

All readers interested in the facts pertaining to the initiation of the Steele dossier, read the following sourced evidence.

The Steele "dossiers" were paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee.

Conservative groups were stonewalled on their applications for tax status while liberal groups were not. There is a reason that Lois Lerner took the 5th and it wasn't because the office she was running was treating all groups equally!

Carter Page did nothing wrong. The left lied to a FISA Court to get wiretaps on the Trump campaign through Carter Page!

Trump did the same thing that Presidents like Obama and Clinton did before him. The left raided a former President's home in an unprecedented move.

I'm not tired...I'm pissed! I'm sick of the abuse of power that's been going on for the past decade by the left.
Oldstyle, you beat me to the punch line and boy what a punch you threw.

Sidenote this iPhone should’ve been programmed by an English speaker- when using the mic it “wrote” the word through instead of threw… for readers who care about that lol

You're just playing the victim over and over.

Your first statement is inaccurate. Whether your falsehood is intentional or not, I do not claim to know.

All readers interested in the facts pertaining to the initiation of the Steele dossier, read the following sourced evidence.

No, no it's not false.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier (Published 2017)

Oldstyle, you beat me to the punch line and boy what a punch you threw.

Sidenote this iPhone should’ve been programmed by an English speaker- when using the mic it “wrote” the word through instead of threw… for readers who care about that lol
Come now little Otto, is the New York Slimes really a fact-finding, unbiased politically source to use? I think not! Lol read the source. There were three (2males, one female) specific individuals who, due to work related circumstances got together to create a media campaign. One was an employee for Steele and yes another had formally worked for Hillary Clinton directly.

“Couched in the language of conspiracy and professional spycraft, the dossier quickly became the lexicon of opposition to Mr. Trump, and was devoured by a country hungry for information about a Kremlin effort to influence elections that was real. But the dossier was wrong in nearly all its salient details, and the way it was compiled was far more random, haphazard and amateurish than anyone knew.”

Come now little Otto, is the New York Slimes really a fact-finding, unbiased politically source to use? I think not! Lol read the source. There were three (2males, one female) specific individuals who, due to work related circumstances got together to create a media campaign. One was an employee for Steele and yes another had formally worked for Hillary Clinton directly.

“Couched in the language of conspiracy and professional spycraft, the dossier quickly became the lexicon of opposition to Mr. Trump, and was devoured by a country hungry for information about a Kremlin effort to influence elections that was real. But the dossier was wrong in nearly all its salient details, and the way it was compiled was far more random, haphazard and amateurish than anyone knew.”
It's too bad the free bacon confirmed the story.

How the anti-Trump dossier came to be

Lol free bacon-you mean Free Beacon?

The Free Beacon was most cooperative to “work with Congress” because they had been implicated initially for financing the Steele dossier.

Your source starts with the investigation and court action- that’s not even close to where it originated. It doesn’t even mention the three specific individuals who started the whole process.

Are you some type of foreign bot
like some have claimed, or just incapable of telling the truth?

Lol free bacon-you mean Free Beacon?

The Free Beacon was most cooperative to “work with Congress” because they had been implicated initially for financing the Steele dossier.

Your source starts with the investigation and court action- that’s not even close to where it originated. It doesn’t even mention the three specific individuals who started the whole process.

Are you some type of foreign bot
like some have claimed, or just incapable of telling the truth?
I just did and you denied it at first and now deflect.

Here little Otto- spoon feeding seems appropriate. From the evidence previously sourced:
“By spring 2016, Mr. Danchenko and Mr. Dolan moved in the same social and business circles in Washington, where both worked as consultants. As the presidential campaign gathered steam, they and a third friend overseas, Olga Galkina, spent hours trading the sort of gossip and purported inside knowledge that greases the skids of commercial deals and social interactions in political circles.”

“Mr. Danchenko passed some of this chatter on to his boss, Mr. Steele. In short order, versions of it appeared in the dossier, which Mr. Steele filed in a series of dated memos through the rest of 2016.”

Here little Otto- spoon feeding seems appropriate. From the evidence previously sourced:
“By spring 2016, Mr. Danchenko and Mr. Dolan moved in the same social and business circles in Washington, where both worked as consultants. As the presidential campaign gathered steam, they and a third friend overseas, Olga Galkina, spent hours trading the sort of gossip and purported inside knowledge that greases the skids of commercial deals and social interactions in political circles.”

“Mr. Danchenko passed some of this chatter on to his boss, Mr. Steele. In short order, versions of it appeared in the dossier, which Mr. Steele filed in a series of dated memos through the rest of 2016.”

And a conservative donor paid for those guys to keep going.

And a conservative donor paid for those guys to keep going.
And? If you think I’m a poster who only posts for one “side” and avoids factual evidence to determine to keep it a clean argument, you are wrong, again. The topic is how the Steele dossier originated. Your “start date” was with public sharing that had nothing to do with how it originated and months afterwards.

Oh well, that will just get appealed and stopped, if it has to go to the Supreme Court.

Funny how the MSM loves to always point out when a judge is a Trump appointee when all that proves is that Trump appointees do their jobs without bias nor favor despite the left howling over every single one of their appointments, but they never mention when one of them is an Obama or Dem appointee because then you can bet your sweet ass everytime they are thick as thieves pushing the leftist agenda siding with party every single time regardless of the law.
Wow, another conservative claiming victim status.

Forum List

Back