DOJ Wins Appeal At 11th Circuit Over Trump Judges Controversial Ruling

Why were they destroyed, Lesh? The obvious answer to that is the same as why the two servers were bleached! The Clinton Camp knew that what they'd been doing...running the State Department through private servers to avoid Congressional oversight...had been exposed and the Congressional investigators were coming! Hillary Clinton destroyed evidence. She did it deliberately and she did it to hide what she'd been doing.
Nobody is making that up! It's what happened. It's why she lost the election.
And the result was ?

More nothing by the party of nothing who believe in nothing while waiting for the orange orb to tweet.

Count everyone with a brain out.

Critical thinking like you, Otto? Now that's some funny stuff. Never laid a glove on her? THEY COST HER THE ELECTION! DUH?
Boi, that was the only thing...not law and order to respect for the law,

It was a political ploy based on politics which you now cry about with the former 1-term president.

You better clean up the white privilege house boi

Boi, that was the only thing...not law and order to respect for the law,

It was a political ploy based on politics which you now cry about with the former 1-term president.

You better clean up the white privilege house boi
What's with the stupid "Boi" thing? Am I supposed to be insulted? Here's a hint, Otto...when you DO try to insult people? It helps if they know what the heck it is you're saying!

Let me be quite blunt, Lesh. I think you know only too well that those servers were "bleached" and those Blackberries were smashed with hammers to get rid of the evidence of wrong doing by Hillary Clinton! That says worlds about Hillary Clinton and yourself.

Let me be quite blunt, Lesh. I think you know only too well that those servers were "bleached" and those Blackberries were smashed with hammers to get rid of the evidence of wrong doing by Hillary Clinton! That says worlds about Hillary Clinton and yourself.
You "think" this because it fits your opinion of Clinton. No other reason
And yest AGAIN...you're on the wrong thread

Actually, “we” didn’t destroy it at all. Largely thanks to Trump, our high court is back in the business of interpreting laws on the basis of whether they violate the Constitution. That’s not destruction. That’s repairing.
If the Dems hadn't been so busy with the get Trump investigations, they might have succeeded in blocking at least one Trump nominee.

The screwed themselves.

You "think" this because it fits your opinion of Clinton. No other reason
And yest AGAIN...you're on the wrong thread
Since my "opinion" of Clinton is based on her ACTIONS, Lesh, I have a mountain of reasons to think she destroyed evidence of how she was running the State Department starting with her blatant lies to Congressional investigators that she'd turned over everything related to Benghazi!

Since my "opinion" of Clinton is based on her ACTIONS, Lesh, I have a mountain of reasons to think she destroyed evidence of how she was running the State Department starting with her blatant lies to Congressional investigators that she'd turned over everything related to Benghazi!
What did she fail to turn over exactly??

What did she fail to turn over exactly??
All of the emails that were on her two hidden servers? Are you having a hard time following this discussion, Lesh? Clinton destroyed THOUSANDS of emails because she knew that Congressional investigators knew about her servers and were coming for them!

All of the emails that were on her two hidden servers? Are you having a hard time following this discussion, Lesh? Clinton destroyed THOUSANDS of emails because she knew that Congressional investigators knew about her servers and were coming for them!
Dude...I created a thread for this "butter emails" nonsense.

Use it and stop distracting here.

Forum List

Back