DOJ Wins Appeal At 11th Circuit Over Trump Judges Controversial Ruling

No. It’s not. To say it may not happen or that the SCOTUS might reject the appeal effort is fair to say. But you and I don’t get a vote. And it is silly to rule it out entirely.

This is some serious bullshit being thrown at Trump by our corrupted DOJ. Appropriate legal relief could come at any stage of the process.
Geezsus, do you have to play the victim all the time.

They we're throwing out his cases left and right because there was no evidence to support his claims. You can't fight facts.
No. You’re wrong.

Cases did get tossed out a lot. But the basis wasn’t the alleged lack of evidence.

The bases included legally questionable issues of “standing,” and piss poor legal document preparation and other procedural prerequisites.

Prove me wrong. Name two or three cases that got evidentiary hearings. Go!

I have never even started. You got hold of a bad batch of glue.

Of course, you shouldn’t huff anyway. It might damage your remaining vestigial brain cells.
Let's see the FBI is corrupt. The CIA is corrupt. The DOJ is corrupt. Voting is corrupt.

All because you orange god of flatulence lost an accurate and fair election.

No. You’re wrong.

Cases did get tossed out a lot. But the basis wasn’t the alleged lack of evidence.

The bases included legally questionable issues of “standing,” and piss poor legal document preparation and other procedural prerequisites.

They were tossed for LACK of evidence.

Let's see the FBI is corrupt. The CIA is corrupt. The DOJ is corrupt. Voting is corrupt.
The FBI is corrupt because it is not supposed to be used politically. But it is and many of the actors both know it and embrace it. The CIA IS CORRUPT because they have had bosses who engage in improper behavior and lie under oath. Go ahead. Try to deny that. The DOJ is corrupt for the same reason as the the FBI is corrupt. Voting isn’t corrupt, but some aspects of it are clearly subject to corruption.
All because you orange god of flatulence lost an accurate and fair election.
I don’t have an orange god. Flatulence is between you and your seat cushions.

And whether the election Trump lost was fair and accurate is open to a great deal more discussion and debate than you admit. In any event, the corruption of the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA preceded the most recent Presidential election.

Try to keep up.

No. You’re wrong.

www.reuters.com Fact Check: courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of ledge electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign. I'm not going to argue with you, the facts speak for themselves. trump lost more than 50 cases because of lack of evidence.

www.reuters.com Fact Check: courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of ledge electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign. I'm not going to argue with you, the facts speak for themselves. trump lost more than 50 cases because of lack of evidence.
( Alleged electoral fraud ) in the above.

Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit stayed a controversial ruling by a Florida district court judge that had effectively blocked the Justice Department and national security agencies from reviewing highly classified documents seized by the FBI at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

Oh well, that will just get appealed and stopped, if it has to go to the Supreme Court.

Funny how the MSM loves to always point out when a judge is a Trump appointee when all that proves is that Trump appointees do their jobs without bias nor favor despite the left howling over every single one of their appointments, but they never mention when one of them is an Obama or Dem appointee because then you can bet your sweet ass everytime they are thick as thieves pushing the leftist agenda siding with party every single time regardless of the law.

Wrong. You are arguing and you don’t know what the duck you’re talking about.

Cases have absolutely gotten dismissed. But there haven’t been evidentiary hearings precisely because the cases got dismissed prior to such hearings.

The FBI is corrupt because it is not supposed to be used politically. But it is and many of the actors both know it and embrace it. The CIA IS CORRUPT because they have had bosses who engage in improper behavior and lie under oath. Go ahead. Try to deny that. The DOJ is corrupt for the same reason as the the FBI is corrupt. Voting isn’t corrupt, but some aspects of it are clearly subject to corruption.

I don’t have an orange god. Flatulence is between you and your seat cushions.

And whether the election Trump lost was fair and accurate is open to a great deal more discussion and debate than you admit. In any event, the corruption of the DOJ, the FBI and the CIA preceded the most recent Presidential election.

Try to keep up.
Bluto

Everyone is against you and fat man bad...

Zzz. You suck ass in monochrome.
Sure Bluto

The FBI is corrupt because they retrieved classified documents from a former 1-term president.

The CIA is corrupt because they fought Russian influence in our elections. Influence which the former 1-term president sought.

The DOJ is corrupt because they followed the evidence and executed a search warrant on a former 1-term president to retrieve classified documents.

And everyone everywhere is still waiting for rudy to stop sweating and produce ANY evidence of election fraud.

Sure Bluto

The FBI is corrupt because they retrieved classified documents from a former 1-term president.

The CIA is corrupt because they fought Russian influence in our elections. Influence which the former 1-term president sought.

The DOJ is corrupt because they followed the evidence and executed a search warrant on a former 1-term president to retrieve classified documents.

And everyone everywhere is still waiting for rudy to stop sweating and produce ANY evidence of election fraud.
Zzz. You’ve got nothing. It shows.

Last edited:
Trump supporters are the angry ignorant bigots.
Trump supporters are the ones who spew hatred. You are the suckers who are being exploited by Trump.
You are the ones who are obsessed with Trump. Trump is a threat to this country.
The corrupt Republican Party believes that Trump can mentally declassify documents.
Trump's campaign turned over campaign information to a Russian spy. The Russians also bought social media ads. That is fact.
Trump supporters have no credibility.
The taking of classified documents is a serious issue.
Translation. Republicans will go after their political enemies.
With all due respect, BB? It wasn't the Republican Party that paid someone to smear their opposition candidate with made up "dossiers"...that was the DNC! It wasn't the GOP that used the IRS to target it's political opposition...that was the Obama Administration! It wasn't the GOP that lied to a FISA Court to get wire taps on its political opponents...that was the left! It wasn't the GOP that raided the home of their top political opponent looking for evidence of a crime...that was the Biden Administration!

You on the left are always ready to accuse conservatives of what YOU do! Translation? You accuse us of what YOU'RE guilty of when we haven't done what you have! We're tired of it.

Forum List

Back