DOJ Sues Texas In Voting Rights Lawsuit, Alleging Discrimination Against Black And Latino Voters

I hope the DOJ wins the case.

The gerrymandering has got to stop.

It's very wrong to disenfranchise voters.

More commie lies, there is no allegation that anyone would be "disenfranchised". In fact the word doesn't even appear in the article. BTW, the DOJ is acting as an arm of the commiecrat party and they will get their ass kicked in court.

Several states now have independent commissions to draw districts and they have done a much better job at it than when the politicians control it. Others, like Iowa, have rules in place that govern the drawing of districts to prevent political gerrymandering.

Exactly.

My state has a redistricting commission. It's taken out of the hands of the politicians.

So the DOJ under xiden believes blacks are inferior to them. What a bunch of wacists.

The DOJ thinks Blacks and Latinos are pets and have to take care of them. This is an insult to both minorities.
exactly, demofks still believe them inferior to them. hahahahhahaha wacist hypocrites.

I hope the DOJ wins the case.

The gerrymandering has got to stop.

It's very wrong to disenfranchise voters.

But districts like this are OK right?

lossless-page1-1920px-New_York_US_Congressional_District_10_%28since_2013%29.tif.png

Maybe. Gerrymandering is for political gain. A funny shape does not necessarily mean gerrymandering.

Bullshit. The whole point of spaghetti parts of a district is to connect two areas you want together, to give your side as many safe districts as possible while diluting the other sides votes.

Bullshit. The whole point of spaghetti parts of a district is to connect two areas you want together, to give your side as many safe districts as possible while diluting the other sides votes.
Oh,so then you can show us this about that district. I mean, you could be right, but you could just be reacting to a funny shape.

No, sorry. You have to show the demographic makeup, and then compare it to a larger surrounding area.

The only thing gerrymandering has to do with is political affiliation

No one gives a shit what color you are only who you vote for

Narcissistic black trying to make it about race. lol

As if being black not voting democrat at a 90% click is the salient issue here. Don't try to be clever. You're not

That's what the link does
No, it only says his district is 72% white. It does not say what the demo is for nearby areas. But you wouldn't know that, because you never actually read your own link. As per usual.

And whoever wrote that article lied about the one compelling "fact" they tried to present, as the district is only 63.5% white.

So that link you never read does not quite cut it.

But, I agree with the others., in that it should be taken out if the hands of politicians. Do you?

Forum List

Back