DOJ sues AZ for proof of residence to vote

The burden of proof is on the person claiming there is fraud.

Despite being put under a microscope, no such evidence has come to light.

So there you go.

And yet you tards continue to propagate the Big Lie with ZERO evidence to support it.
I've put up articles showing data..........Now tell me why you are against the Arizona law? Do you believe illegals should vote? Speak into the microphone.

I guess no one has looked up Arizona v. I.T.C. as I suggested in my first post in this topic.

The Arizona law violates a 7-2 Supreme Court decision.

So la-dee-da!
Roe v Wade was around for 50 years..................SO.

So la-dee-da

Holding: As applied to applicants who use a uniform federal form that merely requires them to aver, under penalty of perjury, that they are U.S. citizens, Arizona’s requirement that would-be voters provide actual proof of U.S. citizenship is pre-empted by the National Voter Registration Act's mandate that states “accept and use” the federal form.

Judgment: Affirmed, 7-2, in an opinion by Justice Scalia on June 17, 2013. Justice Kennedy filed an opinion concurring in part and concurring in the judgment. Justice Thomas and Justice Alito filed dissenting opinions.

Even Scalia ruled against Arizona!

I've put up articles showing data..........Now tell me why you are against the Arizona law? Do you believe illegals should vote? Speak into the microphone.
Of course I don't believe illegals should vote.

Show me they have in Arizona.

Too bad you can't. All you can do is hop around foaming at the mouth at an imaginary boogaboo.

LOL

My foot hurts from kicking your ass so much, ya glutton. Have you figured out yet that post was about Arizona's new law, which is what this thread is about?

And again, there are no cases of non-citizens voting in Arizona over at least the last 20 federal and state elections; but there will be many who won't register due to lack of required proof. This law isn't about fighting voter fraud, it's about voter suppression.

This new Arizona law is blatant pandering to the Big Lie guzzlers. The politicians know the Supreme Court already ruled against this kind of law before.

And it sure has gotten the rubes all a-twitter, hasn't it. The pandering pols are keeping the Big Lie alive.

The rubes are so easily led around by the nose.

Sad.

Of course I don't believe illegals should vote.

Show me they have in Arizona.

Too bad you can't. All you can do is hop around foaming at the mouth at an imaginary boogaboo.
I've shown enough. They can get jobs with illegal and STOLEN IDs..........but they can't vote.

I claim your point as BS..............

We'll see if the new Supreme Court will shoot this down? We SHALL SEE.......

BS. I've been reporting on this data for years. The CBC website is full of stories showing this.

Fed gov't admits it.

You know if states go strict on VOTER ID and PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP..........You are FUCKED.

Why? If illegals can obtain SS cards and other forms of ID, what makes you think they wouldn't be able to obtain a voter ID?

This new Arizona law is blatant pandering to the Big Lie guzzlers. The politicians know the Supreme Court already ruled against this kind of law before.

And it sure has gotten the rubes all a-twitter, hasn't it. The pandering pols are keeping the Big Lie alive.

The rubes are so easily led around by the nose.

Sad.
You see a lot of things that are not true. You are attacking me because you really know the truth.

Why are you afraid of verifying you are a citizen to vote? Be specific.

Those damned Mexicans are GENIUSES.

They vote by the MILLIONS without getting caught.

Christ, you can't get near a voting booth these days without having to shove your way through a sea of sombreros!

...In the last 20 federal elections, spanning 40 years, there have been zero non-citizens caught voting in Arizona...
If you are prohibited by law from LOOKING for non-citizens then you will, of course, not FIND any... :cool:

You see a lot of things that are not true.
:auiqs.jpg:

sixth-sense.jpg

"I see illegal voters."

Those damned Mexicans are GENIUSES.

They vote by the MILLIONS without getting caught.

Christ, you can't get near a voting booth these days without having to shove your way through a sea of sombreros!
They have been working here by the millions with fake ass names forever. Ever since the I9 requirement under Reagan they have been doing it.

If I'm WRONG. Then you should welcome PROVING ME WRONG IN ARIZONA.

LOL

My foot hurts from kicking your ass so much, ya glutton. Have you figured out yet that post was about Arizona's new law, which is what this thread is about?

And again, there are no cases of non-citizens voting in Arizona over at least the last 20 federal and state elections; but there will be many who won't register due to lack of required proof. This law isn't about fighting voter fraud, it's about voter suppression.
:itsok:

I have yet to see where any board Dimwinger has explained how this law would impact minorities more than any other voters.

If there is NO FRAUD then you should welcome proof of citizenship to vote in Arizona.

Put your money where your mouth is..............What I'm saying doesn't happen ............RIGHT?

PROVE IT.

False. That law should be rejected. It's not meant to prevent non-citizens from voting as there are no documented cases of non-citizens voting in Arizona for at least the last 40 years.

... this law is meant to suppress American citizens from voting.

What we learned is that ... the IRS continues to process tax returns with false W-2 information and issue refunds as if they were routine tax returns, and say that's not really our job. We also learned the IRS ignores notifications from the Social Security Administration that a name does not match a Social Security number, and you use your own system to determine whether a number is valid."
Commissioner Koskinen was asked to explain this. He suggested that as long as the information is being used only to fraudulently obtain jobs, the IRS was OK with it.In fact, he said that the IRS actually had an interest in helping the illegal immigrants to crook these rules. In fairness, perhaps it's just the 'that's not my department' response that abounds in big government. Perhaps this just isn't the IRS's problem, but it sure seems odd to have any agency chief encouraging illegal immigrant theft of SSNs.

You'll love this next part. The IRS chief tried to distinguish between the various bad uses and misuses of someone else's personal data. It is at least vaguely reminiscent of the flap a year ago that differentiated President Obama and Donald Trump over immigration and taxes. Mr. Trump said illegal immigrants get $4.2 billion in tax credits. A 2011 audit by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration confirmed that individuals who are not authorized to work in the United States were paid $4.2 billion in refundable credits.

Of course, undocumented immigrants cannot legitimately get Social Security numbers, but it seems the IRS doesn't care. Besides, they can file taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number. ITIN. They are not supposed to get the Earned Income Tax Credit, but they can receive the additional child tax credit. If the President succeeds in legitimizing the status of illegal immigrants, they could even get the Earned Income Tax Credit that is responsible for billions in fraudulent refunds.

I have yet to see where any board Dimwinger has explained how this law would impact minorities more than any other voters.

It's not necessarily about minorities, Dumbfuck. It's about anyone who doesn't want to bother, for whatever reason, getting the required proof needed to register.

Forum List

Back