DOJ Retaliates Against Trump After Judge Stops them cold.

These people will have the opportunity to discredit any "evidence" against them in court where they will ultimately face the judgment of their peers. That's how it works in the real world rather than whatever Wolfenstein cosplay fantasy is playing out in your addled mind.

And do you know how much legal defense costs? That's where the real harassment is. It's a standard Communist tactic the left uses all the time; attack them in their wallet to get them to comply with Big Brother.

Raise sin taxes, force Sarah Palin to step down as governor due to phony lawsuits, buy ObamaCare or else, get your vaccine even if you are against them if you want to work or be in the military. That's how the Communist party has always been.

And do you know how much legal defense costs? That's where the real harassment is. It's a standard Communist tactic the left uses all the time; attack them in their wallet to get them to comply with Big Brother.
It's also a fairly basic role of law enforcement and the legal system to try and convict people they suspect of committing crimes, so go and cry about it.
Raise sin taxes, force Sarah Palin to step down as governor due to phony lawsuits, buy ObamaCare or else, get your vaccine even if you are against them if you want to work or be in the military. That's how the Communist party has always been.
😄

Take guess why they're called sin taxes you mental midget.

It's also a fairly basic role of law enforcement and the legal system to try and convict people they suspect of committing crimes, so go and cry about it.

😄

Political persecution is not legal "prosecutions".

You are blind to the damage this does to societal fabric. All you see is your agenda and power. By any means necessary you must destroy people with whom you disagree.. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Marx, and many others thought as you do. Your ignorance is the danger to our republic.

Maybe it’s not political persecution. If politicians or their friends commit crimes, they should be investigated.

There is significant evidence of law breaking around the election by scores of Trump supporters. The fraudulent electors is one such instance that this lawyer raises.

No they're not and yet you crying bitches confuse the two all the time. 😄
You are blind to the damage this does to societal fabric. All you see is your agenda and power. By any means necessary you must destroy people with whom you disagree.. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Marx, and many others thought as you do. Your ignorance is the danger to our republic.
Have some self awareness you clown, you just likened me to Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Marx. 😄

I don't think you should be destroyed. I think criminals should be convicted and the people like you who cry about it when it happens to people you like should be pointed and laughed at.

No they're not and yet you crying bitches confuse the two all the time. 😄

Have some self awareness you clown, you just likened me to Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Marx. 😄

I don't think you should be destroyed. I think criminals should be convicted and the people like you who cry about it when it happens to people you like should be pointed and laughed at.
I did compare you to those dictators because the thought processes they used are the ones you democrats are using. "self awareness"??? Really... you are the one who didn't watch Ms. Dhillon's interview and then spewed crap.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke: :itsok:

I did compare you to those dictators because the thought processes they used are the ones you democrats are using. "self awareness"??? Really... you are the one who didn't watch Ms. Dhillon's interview and then spewed crap.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke: :itsok:
An interview from a lawyer defending someone charged of criminal activity means what? 😄

Maybe it’s not political persecution. If politicians or their friends commit crimes, they should be investigated.

There is significant evidence of law breaking around the election by scores of Trump supporters. The fraudulent electors is one such instance that this lawyer raises.
SO... Supporting Trump is now a criminal offense? You people are sick bastards..

And now the MSM is refusing to cover these raids... NOW WHY WOULD THAT BE? The raids have been confirmed by those who have been raided... Why is the MSM silent on these Stalin tactics unless they too were threatened or are complicit in the persecution?

SO... Supporting Trump is now a criminal offense? You people are sick bastards..

And now the MSM is refusing to cover these raids... NOW WHY WOULD THAT BE? The raids have been confirmed by those who have been raided... Why is the MSM silent on these Stalin tactics unless they too were threatened or are complicit in the persecution?
Nope. Supporting Trump is not a criminal offense and no one is being investigated for “supporting Trump”. What is the MSM supposed to cover exactly? We don’t even know who has been served what. Zero names.

The conservative media is doing the nation a disservice with their dishonesty.

So,,, now the charge (in a country where innocent until proven guilty is the law) is sufficient to mark someones guilt without trial... You people are dangerous to our republic.
😄

You aren't embarrassed playing this hysterical little bitch? At least I hope you're playing. Where did I say anyone should be found guilty without a trial? You're only clowning yourself being this ridiculous.

trump called people kneeling during the national anthem SOBs…not for complaining about their rights being violated

And you wonder why no one cares about Trump and his supporters complaints.

Proof it occurred please?
AH yes plausible deniability..... I seen this coming from a mile away... And yet you cannot prove that it didn't happen. Where is the DOJ's denial of the raids? With something so significant and pointing to illegal conduct by the FBI and DOJ you would think they would have placed a statement that it didn't happen. SO we have 30+ people and attorneys saying it did happen and silence from the DOJ/FBI....

Two can play your silly game.

And you wonder why no one cares about Trump and his supporters complaints.
well i don’t wonder why people like you that compare calling rich nfl players SOBs for disrespecting our flag to Stalinist raids of polltical rivals

Like what, obstruction again? It's all your Nazis seem to come up with in most cases.

It doesn't matter what you call them, it's the commies trying to control people; in this case, the Nazis will hound you until you're broke if you don't disassociate with Trump. Hitler would be so proud of you guys.

Forum List

Back