DOJ makes settlement with BLM protesters

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) has reached a settlement in four cases sparked by police's forceful clearing of Black Lives Matter protesters from a public park steps away from the White House in 2020, days after George Floyd's murder.
The unrest at Lafayette Square on June 1, 2020, saw US Park Police fire flash-bang shells, and gas and rubber bullets at a group of hundreds of demonstrators.
As part of the settlement, Park Police and Secret Service agreed to 'update and clarify' policies regarding demonstrations.
'Those responsible for giving the order and carrying out this injustice still need to be held accountable,' Yvonne Slosarski, a spokeswoman for the ACLU.

Comment:
Are the US Park Police flash-bang shells, and gas and rubber bullets as bad as Nancy Pelosi's henchman shooting the unarmed protester Ashly Babbitt?

The US Department of Justice (DOJ) has reached a settlement in four cases sparked by police's forceful clearing of Black Lives Matter protesters from a public park steps away from the White House in 2020, days after George Floyd's murder.
The unrest at Lafayette Square on June 1, 2020, saw US Park Police fire flash-bang shells, and gas and rubber bullets at a group of hundreds of demonstrators.
As part of the settlement, Park Police and Secret Service agreed to 'update and clarify' policies regarding demonstrations.
'Those responsible for giving the order and carrying out this injustice still need to be held accountable,' Yvonne Slosarski, a spokeswoman for the ACLU.

Comment:
Are the US Park Police flash-bang shells, and gas and rubber bullets as bad as Nancy Pelosi's henchman shooting the unarmed protester Ashly Babbitt?
But, somehow she was much much more of a danger.
Anyways that is what you will hear from the left wingnuts on this board.

Last edited:
rEsPaRaTiOnS!! :banana:

Oh...wait... I isn't black. :icon_cry:

I bet this goober won't be getting any either...

Last edited:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Hey, that's cool. I wonder if you'll believe the same thing when EVERYBODY joins the game? Because as the behaviors that these Leftist thugs are engaging in become more mainstream, those prizes will be for everyone.

Hey, that's cool. I wonder if you'll believe the same thing when EVERYBODY joins the game?
Anyone stupid enough to attempt to break in to the Capital to overturn an election deserves to get hurt.
Everyone will not be joining this stupid game.

Well one was Constitutionally protesting and one was breaking into a federal building but you are free to come to your own conclusions.
so when the pics let them in, as we have videos of, is it still breaking in?

I would say no.
id agree. we do have some breaking in and going crazy.

we have far many more who went in as a curiosity. yet they are all judged the same by the left.

why?

that is an important question.

id agree. we do have some breaking in and going crazy.

we have far many more who went in as a curiosity. yet they are all judged the same by the left.

why?

that is an important question.

The specifics matter IMO. Didn't we just have a thread where one guy was found innocent because he didn't actually break in? I said I agreed with that.

The specifics matter IMO. Didn't we just have a thread where one guy was found innocent because he didn't actually break in? I said I agreed with that.
I'm speaking in general not direct to you.

1 person found innocent to me is a token gesture.

Forum List

Back