DOJ inspector general confirms yearlong investigation into FISA abuse is still active

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
When this hits you will see DemonRATS scatter like the RATS they are on a sinking ship....I really can't wait!

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign.

The revelation came during a panel discussion in Washington, D.C., when Horowitz was asked to divulge his biggest projects.

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that," he said at the event alongside three other inspectors general hosted by the Atlantic Council.

Horowitz did not comment further. The moderator, Sarah Lynch of Reuters, made it clear that the watchdog's FISA abuse probe was off-limits for further questions. “I was also asked to just tell everybody — please don’t ask about an ongoing investigation. Don’t ask Michael [Horowitz] about the FISA-Carter Page investigation. He can’t talk about it. As much as we all want to know what the finding will be,"

Nearly one year ago, on March 28, Horowitz announced the start of the FISA abuse probe by his office, saying he was doing so following requests from then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Republican members of Congress. These GOP lawmakers alleged the DOJ and FBI had abused the FISA process and misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in their investigation and surveillance of Trump and his associates during the campaign and Trump's administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

When this hits you will see DemonRATS scatter like the RATS they are on a sinking ship....I really can't wait!

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign.

The revelation came during a panel discussion in Washington, D.C., when Horowitz was asked to divulge his biggest projects.

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that," he said at the event alongside three other inspectors general hosted by the Atlantic Council.

Horowitz did not comment further. The moderator, Sarah Lynch of Reuters, made it clear that the watchdog's FISA abuse probe was off-limits for further questions. “I was also asked to just tell everybody — please don’t ask about an ongoing investigation. Don’t ask Michael [Horowitz] about the FISA-Carter Page investigation. He can’t talk about it. As much as we all want to know what the finding will be,"

Nearly one year ago, on March 28, Horowitz announced the start of the FISA abuse probe by his office, saying he was doing so following requests from then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Republican members of Congress. These GOP lawmakers alleged the DOJ and FBI had abused the FISA process and misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in their investigation and surveillance of Trump and his associates during the campaign and Trump's administration.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com...

Why does it take a year to "investigate" a hearing that lasted at most, an HOUR. Only politicians can milk things out so long.

Imagine if the IRS wanted to know why you forgot to claim income on your return and you told them it would take a YEAR to explain!

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign...

So- you happy that Christmas came early?

Did the IG report send Democrats scattering?

Or is it just another example of your greatest Conspiracy fantasies being shot down again?

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign...

Or is it just another example of your greatest Conspiracy fantasies being shot down again?

It was pretty damning.
He had no real controlling legal authority
Durham is your problem.

Seems the report said without the Dozier there would have been no FISA WARRANTS....DID YOU READ THAT?...AND BARR NOW HAS IT AND CAN SUBPEONA AND CHARGE CRIMINALLY....YUP, I am a happy camper!..
NO TEARS NOW, LITTLE ABNORMAL!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Forum List

Back