DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

Does that number count all of the foreign intelligence people who hacked Hillary's unsecured account, Marener?
Oh, and you forgot to mention Barry! Even Obama himself emailed Hillary at those secret email accounts! Of course he did so using a fake name...which you do when you're trying to keep things on the down low!
and Obama lied about not knowing about it!

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail." - James Comey

Classified material would be better secured with Google, then with the Obama Admin.

There’s never been any evidence the server was hacked and given how hacked info on Clinton was leaked purposefully to harm her candidacy, it doesn’t seem terribly likely.

Anonymity is the greatest strategy against hacking. Thirteen people knowing the address is pretty anonymous.
Your post contradicts itself, Marener! If other info on Clinton was hacked why would you think it not likely that Clinton's unsecured servers were hacked? What she was doing...running the State Department through those unsecured servers...was practically an invitation to foreign hackers!

Your post contradicts itself, Marener! If other info on Clinton was hacked why would you think it not likely that Clinton's unsecured servers were hacked? What she was doing...running the State Department through those unsecured servers...was practically an invitation to foreign hackers!

And with all due respect...when you're the Secretary of State you're anything but "anonymous"!

I think her server wasn’t hacked because the FBI who investigated it thoroughly said it wasn’t hacked and nothing from it was ever made public unlike the DNC and Podesta accounts that were hacked.

Anonymity is a good defense.

The government email servers are a juicy target for hackers and are breached all the time.

I think her server wasn’t hacked because the FBI who investigated it thoroughly said it wasn’t hacked and nothing from it was ever made public unlike the DNC and Podesta accounts that were hacked.

The government email servers are a juicy target for hackers and are breached all the time.
When did the FBI ever say it wasn't hacked?
Government servers are protected 24/7 by people dedicated to stopping hackers. Hillary's private servers weren't protected at all. That was incredibly irresponsible on Clinton's part!

When did the FBI ever say it wasn't hacked?
Government servers are protected 24/7 by people dedicated to stopping hackers. Hillary's private servers weren't protected at all. That was incredibly irresponsible on Clinton's part!
And yet our government servers are hacked.

You're a bit naive if you think that foreign hackers would make it "public" that they were spying on classified communications!

And yet our government servers are hacked.

Former FBI Director James Comey said at a July 2016 news conference that the FBI did not find direct evidence that the sever had been successfully hacked though he also acknowledged that, “given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved,” it would have been unlikely for the bureau to find such direct evidence.

Once again, Marener...your own post contradicts your claim! The truth of the matter is that if her servers WERE hacked by foreign intelligence operatives they would be careful to keep that secret!

Former FBI Director James Comey said at a July 2016 news conference that the FBI did not find direct evidence that the sever had been successfully hacked though he also acknowledged that, “given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved,” it would have been unlikely for the bureau to find such direct evidence.
So Trump lied.

The raid was to protect the deep state.. They had no PC to Raid Trumps Home.
Crazy people say goofy things like Deep State. Do you believe that wildfires are started by Jewish space lasers too? QAnon crackpots really are entertaining but they shouldn`t be allowed to vote.

Exactly, but that's not what Trump described with such enthusiasm.
I said, 'How good is this plane?' They said, 'Well, sir, you can't see it.' I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight, like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, 'Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to it, it can't see it.' I said, 'That helps. That's a good thing.'"

I said, 'How good is this plane?' They said, 'Well, sir, you can't see it.' I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight, like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, 'Well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to it, it can't see it.' I said, 'That helps. That's a good thing.'"
yeah it has tech that allows it to be unseen by radar. I am amazed you dembots are just learning about this

Trump didn't know that it's invisible to radar. Most people aren't that stupid.
haha actually it sounds like you were the one that didn’t know that, cause you clearly had no clue what he was talking about a wonder woman style jet

The FBI report said that there were thirteen individuals that maintained contact with her email address. Senior state dept officials, her executive staff and work related advisors.

Thirteen.

This is directly from the FBI report on the server.
Comey was the director of the FBI I just cut and pasted what the director of the FBI said. Since he was the voice of the FBI he trumps your source.

There’s never been any evidence the server was hacked and given how hacked info on Clinton was leaked purposefully to harm her candidacy, it doesn’t seem terribly likely.

Anonymity is the greatest strategy against hacking. Thirteen people knowing the address is pretty anonymous.
You keep misrepresenting what the director of the FBI said

Forum List

Back