DOJ arrest reports reveal Capitol riot was planned almost exclusively on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, yet Parler was shut down anyway

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
In my opinion, this is proof that the shutdown of Parler was really just about censoring a political point of view, and had nothing to do with the Capitol riot.

Here's an article about it:

And here's a list of the reports on the arrests that is linked to from the article:

In my opinion, this is proof that the shutdown of Parler was really just about censoring a political point of view, and had nothing to do with trying to stop the incitement and planning of the Capitol riot.

And here's a list of the reports on the arrests that is linked to from the article:

Democrats are trying to squash free-speech.

In my opinion, this is proof that the shutdown of Parler was really just about censoring a political point of view, and had nothing to do with the Capitol riot.

Doesnt the FBI have the actual archives of parler before the riot, instead of relying on testimony of perpetrators?

One thing we certainly know for sure is that during the riot, there was all sorts of streaming to parler. It made an easy job for the FBI to track these people down.

The reason AWS took them down was because there was all sorts of death threads on parler, celebrations of violence on parler.

DOJ arrest reports reveal Capitol riot was planned almost exclusively on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube

So then why was Trump impeached for inciting it 30 minutes earlier then if it was really planned by individuals days in advance?

Maybe you need to look up the word "incite" in the dictionary.

Maybe I don't.

By that definition then, about six democrats should be impeached and charged for inciting riots and violence, including the near murder of Rep Scalise.

Democrats are determined to snuff out freedom of speech and assembly to protect the corporate ruling order.

Democrats are determined to snuff out freedom of speech and assembly to protect the corporate ruling order.

January 6, 2021 says that you are categorically wrong. Only mentally disturbed racist Republican QAnon whack jobs support the violent overthrow of our government.

But haven't you radically extremist lefties been trying to overthrow the gov since 2016 and now you are blaming others on what you are doing yourselves to confuse people?

January 6, 2021 says that you are categorically wrong. Only mentally disturbed racist Republican QAnon whack jobs support the violent overthrow of our government.

But haven't you radically extremist lefties been trying to overthrow the gov since 2016 and now you are blaming others on what you are doing yourselves to confuse people?

No, sorry wrong again.

The Capitol building was entirely intact prior to January 6, 2021. No damage caused by any Democrats.

No Democrat killed a Capitol police officer prior to January 6, 2021.

No Democrat tried to violently overthrow the government prior to January 6, 2021.

But I'm happy to point out how ignorant you are.

Got any more weak ass Republican traitor horse shit?

I will agree the Rhino Neocon Republicans are horse shit and traitors to this Republic just like the Democraps.

Yes, The Democraps have been trying to overthrow the gov since Trump was elected. What do you think Anitifa and BLM were, who were backed by the Democraps. And they caused billions in damage and many life's and businesses lost. Not to mention it was Antifa who were the cause of the storming of the capital in the false flag event.

So you are either very ignorant or just a plain liar.

Yeah? Some Democrat encouraged the attack on Scalise? The way Trump encouraged marching on the Capitol?

Marching on the Capitol? That has been done 1000 times. It is an American tradition. Democrats marched on America 8,700 times in 2020 in 69 cities hurting 2000 police doing a billion dollars damage. And over nothing more that a 2-bit hood who ODed on fentanyl. Now link me to where Trump told them to break the law, break in and riot, fool.

Parler was shut down because no one wanted to do business with them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump knew his mob was there to start trouble.

PROVE IT, Dickwad. Where's your evidence? Show us the communication or STFU.

If you actually WATCHED the rally, were ever at one or talked to any of the eyewitnesses, you'd know that all of Trump's rallies were happy, peaceful, civil family events.
All I ever saw were confederate flags and inbred rural folk.

I don't have to prove shit.

FUCK OFF, Drip. You CAN'T prove a thing. All you got is your empty yammering.

Trump incited NOTHING. He will be totally cleared of conviction. The whole riot thing was a stage, set up to justify impeaching Trump hoping to stop him from running again and to keep the election fraud and seizure of Washington out of the news.

No, sorry wrong again.

The Capitol building was entirely intact prior to January 6, 2021. No damage caused by any Democrats.

No Democrat killed a Capitol police officer prior to January 6, 2021.

No Democrat tried to violently overthrow the government prior to January 6, 2021.

But I'm happy to point out how ignorant you are.

Got any more weak ass Republican traitor horse shit?

I will agree the Rhino Neocon Republicans are horse shit and traitors to this Republic just like the Democraps.

Yes, The Democraps have been trying to overthrow the gov since Trump was elected. What do you think Anitifa and BLM were, who were backed by the Democraps. And they caused billions in damage and many life's and businesses lost. Not to mention it was Antifa who were the cause of the storming of the capital in the false flag event.

So you are either very ignorant or just a plain liar.

See my previous post. All you got is more bullshit false equivalency.

Only you crazy white supremacists and QAnon members tried to overthrow the government. Democrats did not. End of discussion.

Usually people accusing others of being racist are the racist themselves. You also need to lay off the CNN and MSNBC which are putting you under mind control.

Trump knew his mob was there to start trouble.

PROVE IT, Dickwad. Where's your evidence? Show us the communication or STFU.

I don't have to prove shit. The majority of the House of Representatives just agreed with me, including 10 Republicans, fuck hole.

They are all under control of the Dark Cabal. So congrats in being on the side of the Dark Cabal. What does it feel like to be on the side of the dark side?

Parler refused to try to remove super violent speech.
1612082963952.png

Parler refused to try to remove super violent speech.
View attachment 451008

That sounds a lot like Nancy P...It was probably her and her cronies writing this to get Parler shut down. I have heard way worse from BLM and the Democraps the past few years.

Also, if this was all true, nothing happened on Jan20th.

Please note that the insurrection II, the sequel, will not be planned on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, nor Parler for that matter.

The government didn't shut down Parler.

The government wasn't responsible for shutting down Parler.
Plus Twitter banned some of the inciters, including Donald Trump. So they don't have to be shut down

Forum List

Back