Manchin calls for $4 trillion (!) in infrastructure spending, says 'We need to work together', blasting Kamala's TV hit on Covid relief

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Manchin is a leftist, has nothing to do with Fiscal Conservatism.

however, because of Biden-Harris war on Coal Miners, I think a Marshall Plan to build infrastructure like office parks, subways and tourist traps throughout the Appalachian region would be appropriate. We did it for our European enemies, why not Deplorables and Chumps?

fiscal conservatism is dead
How many times must we tell you hypocrites, your days of touting fiscal conservatism is over, dead, done, stick a gotdamn fork in it over.....you red white and vomit bastards always want to pull this fiscal shit when democrats get into office after you fuck up sound economies and thank God, we're not falling for that shit anymore, so do us all a favor and suck a fiscal dick

Heck, while we're spending, let's make it $40 TRILLION and can use gold leaf on the signs. Everybody gets a couple of free green cars and a double garage with a nice house, free of any mortgage, of course.

Oh, and all your loans are paid off too!

All those complaining never say a word about the trillions we are wasting in the wars. They will lie and say Trump ended them, but as I said...........lies.

That is exactly what Manchin should have said. "We need to quit wasting Trillions on endless wars and instead use that here on infrastructure".

Read the article and not just the OP and the headline.
Manchin said "$2, 3, or 4T over 10-years".
The math says that is $200b to $400b a year.

I still say that as the democrats roll out their "energy and job killing" priorities Manchin will switch to the GOP.

How many times must we tell you hypocrites, your days of touting fiscal conservatism is over, dead, done, stick a gotdamn fork in it over.....you red white and vomit bastards always want to pull this fiscal shit when democrats get into office after you fuck up sound economies and thank God, we're not falling for that shit anymore, so do us all a favor and suck a fiscal dick
Liberals are in charge now, yet you still complain, never happy.

Not quite; suspended animation!!! Hyperinflation will fix it.

Greg

Covid stuffed up any normalcy you dumb animal!!!

Greg

"i don't care what anybody says...we need to provide covid relief"...Sanders rebukes Manchin!

All those complaining never say a word about the trillions we are wasting in the wars. They will lie and say Trump ended them, but as I said...........lies.

That is exactly what Manchin should have said. "We need to quit wasting Trillions on endless wars and instead use that here on infrastructure".
Oh shut up------------Trump didn't get us into new wars--he was bringing our troops home---------body bag sales went down under Trump for the military.

Biden is already trying to get us into a war with Syria and yet here you are playing these stupid games.

Oh shut up------------Trump didn't get us into new wars--he was bringing our troops home---------body bag sales went down under Trump for the military.

Biden is already trying to get us into a war with Syria and yet here you are playing these stupid games.

We have been involved in Syria for years.

Remembering US troops who died in Iraq and Syria in 2020

Bloomberg Businessweek cover!

EtE8McXXAAIlCWw

As you know, failed former President Obama increased the wars we were fighting and gave ISIS a huge Caliphate. President Trump reduced the wars, eliminated the Caliphate, and was bringing home our troops.

Forum List

Back