DOJ Appeals Trump Judges Special Master Ruling

One sided garbage. Rule of law has been abandoned by the new fascists.

Trump no longer has executive privilege. The rules are that all the documents whether they are classified or not belong to the National Archives.

Nothing will happen to Trump. You leftists NEVER fucking learn man. The only reason for Marlago-gate is the Jan. 6th committee failed. The reason for Jan. 6th committee is the impeachment failed. The reason the Democracks destroyed the country under covid is the impeachment failed. So on and so forth.

The Democrats are scum.

Trump no longer has executive privilege. The rules are that all the documents whether they are classified or not belong to the National Archives.
He has attorney/ client privilege, you do too, unless a weaponized government takes it away from you.

I am not at all surprised the Xiden admin is doing all they can do delay this. Shocker...not really...

Lack of adult maturity noted.

Typical leftist
I get that you're a noob...but do you realize the right wing shit pit that you are in?

Please make sure to call out all your Trumper buddies for their childish behavior as well

So why were Trump's legal documents mixed in with the documents that the FBI planted?
really? are you this stupid? seriously, do you all go to a dembot cult class to learn how not to think?

I get that you're a noob...but do you realize the right wing shit pit that you are in?

Please make sure to call out all your Trumper buddies for their childish behavior as well
Why don't you be honest and let him know you are an idiot and your opinion is worthless?

Most of the legal commentators I heard speak following the ruling said they'd be surprised if it wasn't appealed. What's really unfortunate is how the appeal will be handicapped according to the make-up of the appellate court. I believe Trump has 5 appointees on a 11 member court. Could be wrong about that. Still, Cannon's decision was so egregiously wrong overturning the ruling should be a slam dunk.

The same analysts also said the Judge would originally rule against Trump!

You need to start thinking for yourself, if capable.

Forum List

Back