DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

This is why the oath keepers and proud boys were the one's charged with seditious conspiracy. They were the spear head, and the people at the rally merely the reinforcements. The second wave.

Just like the army sends the cavalry to punch a hole in the enemy lines, and the infantry to overpower the enemies broken lines.
So what you're admitting is that it wasn't the people at the rally that breached the Capital but a group that never attended the rally?

Trump offered the National Guard BEFORE the protest took place and his offer was declined. I ask for the THIRD time...why would someone planning an insurrection want to increase the force securing the Capital?
Yeah, I checked your claim. It is based on some bullshit Trump said that is not backed up by any official record of the events leading up to 6/1.

So what you're admitting is that it wasn't the people at the rally that breached the Capital but a group that never attended the rally?
That's what the January 6th committee, and the indictments and convictions showed. That it was the proud boys and oath keepers that actually performed the first breeches of the capitol.

Trump offered the National Guard BEFORE the protest took place and his offer was declined. I ask for the THIRD time...why would someone planning an insurrection want to increase the force securing the Capital?
Trumps offer was for the National Guard to be equipped to protect the protesters, not to protect the Capitol. They would have no shields, helmets, or riot gear. No weapons, and no permission to stop, question or detain protesters.

That's what the January 6th committee, and the indictments and convictions showed. That it was the proud boys and oath keepers that actually performed the first breeches of the capitol.
Really? So list the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers that have been arrested and convicted for breaching the Capitol!

Trumps offer was for the National Guard to be equipped to protect the protesters, not to protect the Capitol. They would have no shields, helmets, or riot gear. No weapons, and no permission to stop, question or detain protesters.
Again...provide proof that was what Trump's "offer" was for! Proof that those National Guard troops could not be used for defending the Capitol.

• There is no record of former President Donald Trump authorizing or requesting thousands of National Guard troops for the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
  • Several Trump administration officials who have testified before the House select committee investigating Jan. 6 said they never heard Trump request National Guard support before or during the attack.
  • Congressional Democrats did not deny a request for troops. The D.C. National Guard reports only to the president. If such a request had been made, they would not have had the authority to deny it.
you can read it here.

Again...provide proof that was what Trump's "offer" was for! Proof that those National Guard troops could not be used for defending the Capitol.
He cant... Only Pelosi for the Capitol Hill Complex and Meriam Bowser for the city of DC can ask for the National Guard assistance. These people are lying that the troops were to protect the protesters. Defense of the capitol hill complex was what Trump Authorized back on Jan 2nd after the FBI briefing. All these two idiots had to do was say "Yes we will take the help". Pelosi knew that CHP was 50% below staffing norms due to COVID. They had not been briefed on the potential threat as Chuck Schumer's staff hid that from them.

We know a hell of a lot about how the security protocols were being ignored. Now we need to know WHY they ignored them.

DOJ Drops the Bomb! The federal government admitted on January 6 that it ran informants inside the Oath Guard – less than a week before the trials spring on J6 prosecutors.

The FBI does that. They have informants inside terrorist organizations. That's their job!

They had informants inside the Weather Underground, the Black Panthers, and so forth, too.

Nope.

187 minutes.

Trump waited 187 minutes while the insurrectionists were running riot in the Capitol. And he knew some of them were armed.

187 minutes, jerking off in front of the TV while his followers were bashing the police, smearing their shit on the walls, looking for Representatives and Senators to hogtie, a House Speaker to execute, and a Vice President to hang.

187 minutes.

During that 187 minutes, he egged them on with a tweet about Mike Pence not doing his bidding.

187 minutes.

He has the blood of five people on his hands. And the injuries of hundreds of others.

• There is no record of former President Donald Trump authorizing or requesting thousands of National Guard troops for the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
  • Several Trump administration officials who have testified before the House select committee investigating Jan. 6 said they never heard Trump request National Guard support before or during the attack.
  • Congressional Democrats did not deny a request for troops. The D.C. National Guard reports only to the president. If such a request had been made, they would not have had the authority to deny it.
you can read it here.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Regurgitating bull shit... Love it..

Ok dumbfuck, in order for an official order to be created there must be an official request. Pelosi never made one. Thus, no official order could be generated. Trump and many of the staff present had already offered the troops to them multiple times and were turned down. The staff had been given the order but could not fulfill it until an official request was generated.

Man you dumb fucks are clueless.. This was in Pelosi's court the whole time. She is the one who denied the need and refused the offer no less than 5 times according to DOD records.

An official timeline of the events leading up to Jan. 6 that was constructed by the Capitol Police and the Pentagon provides key evidence Trump and his administration took steps to provide National Guard troops and sought to have a peaceful event, contrary to the House committee's claims.

SO much for the lefts bull shit narrative. Official records show the attempts to protect the Capitol Hill Complex by Trump..

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Regurgitating bull shit... Love it..

Ok dumbfuck, in order for an official order to be created there must be an official request. Pelosi never made one. Thus, no official order could be generated. Trump and many of the staff present had already offered the troops to them multiple times and were turned down. The staff had been given the order but could not fulfill it until an official request was generated.
Talk about regurgitating bullshit.

No one can order the calling out of the National Guard except the President and the Secretary of Defense. NOT the Speaker of the House. Mm-kay, dipshit?

This whole manufactured bullshit hoax about Nancy Pelosi was invented on the fly by child molester enabler Gym Jordan.

Neither Trump nor "many of the staff" (whatever the fuck THAT means) ever made a formal request for the National Guard to be deployed. Not before or during the riot.

And during the entire 187 minutes Trump sat in front of the TV jacking off during the riot he did not order the deployment of the Guard, despite SEVERAL pleas by "many of the staff present". And he ignored them.

Mike Pence is not even allowed to call out the Guard, but he had someone track down and reach out to the SecDef to do so, and that is how they finally came to be deployed.

Man you dumb fucks are clueless.. This was in Pelosi's court the whole time. She is the one who denied the need and refused the offer no less than 5 times according to DOD records.
This is flat out lies.

Pelosi was never consulted. The Capitol Police Board was.

Police Chief Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them

Nope.

187 minutes.

Trump waited 187 minutes while the insurrectionists were running riot in the Capitol. And he knew some of them were armed.

187 minutes, jerking off in front of the TV while his followers were bashing the police, smearing their shit on the walls, looking for Representatives and Senators to hogtie, a House Speaker to execute, and a Vice President to hang.

187 minutes.

During that 187 minutes, he egged them on with a tweet about Mike Pence not doing his bidding.

187 minutes.

He has the blood of five people on his hands. And the injuries of hundreds of others.
He offered the National Guard the day BEFORE the rally took part!

Who was armed? Who was looking to execute anyone other than the cowardly Capitol Police officer who assassinated an unarmed protester? Blood of five people? What are you even talking about. One person died and the blood of that person is on the officer who shot her at point blank range.

No one can order the calling out of the National Guard except the President and the Secretary of Defense. NOT the Speaker of the House. Mm-kay, dipshit?
Speaking of dipshit, the official request must come from Pelosi or Bowser. Trump gave verbal authroization and even tried to get them to agree to their use on no less than 5 documented times.
You are right that only POTUS can give the order, but he must first get the request. Trump was proactively trying to make sure things were safe for everyone.

So tell me, Dip Shit, why didn't Pelosi agree to his offer?

He offered the National Guard the day BEFORE the rally took part!

Who was armed? Who was looking to execute anyone other than the cowardly Capitol Police officer who assassinated an unarmed protester? Blood of five people? What are you even talking about. One person died and the blood of that person is on the officer who shot her at point blank range.
Trump made a passing remark about the Guard as he was leaving the room. He did not give an order.

Five people died as a result of the riot.

It's really fucking sad you idiots make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt, a Q-tard who sacrificed her life on the altar of the Big Lie.

It reveals a lot of just how brainwashed and clueless you submissive parroting cucks are that you never mention Roseanne Boyland.

You really ought to take a good look at why that is.

Forum List

Back