Some J6 rioters are still in solitary confinement with no charges, the guy who killed the kid in North Dakota last week is free

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This seems disparate.

Some people who entered the Capitol on J6 are still in solitary confinement with no charges.

Meanwhile, the guy who ran down that kid last week is free….sleeping in his own bed,

Does this seem fair?

Many of those being held on Jan 6 charges are being held on probation/parole holds. Others cannot make the bail..so they sit in jail. As for the solitary..well, it has been deemed that they are at risk in the Gen. Pop.--if they were being beat-up and pimped out, you'd be bitchin' about that, right?

It's a false equivalency to link the dude in ND. Bail is part of our system...some can make it..some cannot.

Oh, BTW..no one is being held without charges. That's an out and out lie.

Many of those being held on Jan 6 charges are being held on probation/parole holds. Others cannot make the bail..so they sit in jail. As for the solitary..well, it has been deemed that they are at risk in the Gen. Pop.--if they were being beat-up and pimped out, you'd be bitchin' about that, right?

It's a false equivalency to link the dude in ND. Bail is part of our system...some can make it..some cannot.

Oh, BTW..no one is being held without charges. That's an out and out lie.

There was at least one example where the feds admitted they held the guy without charges.

So, don't dismiss the possibility that they have done it to others.

There was at least one example where the feds admitted they held the guy without charges.

So, don't dismiss the possibility that they have done it to others.
Really? I did not know that. How long did they hold him/her? Was it a Jan 6 defendant? Is he/she still in custody?

Law says must be charged within 72 hours...it's pretty hard and fast. Material witness detainers must have a judge's approval..within 72 hours.

If you could dig up a link, I'd appreciate it..I tried to find such..but the overwhelming noise from spam and fake news sites was too much to navigate.

This seems disparate.

Some people who entered the Capitol on J6 are still in solitary confinement with no charges.

Meanwhile, the guy who ran down that kid last week is free….sleeping in his own bed,

Does this seem fair?
Ray Epps is running around Scot free, even though he's on video inciting and entered the Capitol building like everyone else.

The only "insurrectionist" that the liberoidals are completely disinterested in.

Is bail normally reasonably cheap for murder suspects?
I guess that depends on where you stand on 'cheap. The statue does say "Reasonable bail".

$50, 000 is a hunk of change. No record? The actual charge is Vehicular Homicide---it would appear, to me, that the bail is in line with what similar cases have seen.

I guess that depends on where you stand on 'cheap. The statue does say "Reasonable bail".

$50, 000 is a hunk of change. No record? The actual charge is Vehicular Homicide---it would appear, to me, that the bail is in line with what similar cases have seen.

And bail for someone who entered the capitol? How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back