DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

How was he supposed to do that, moron?

Twitter, ya dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

How was he supposed to do that, moron?
You see here in the 21st century phones do not have to be plugged into wall. People carry them around in their pockets. They even have this thing called "twitter" where you can instantly communicate with vast numbers of people with the greatest of ease.

Trump made a passing remark about the Guard as he was leaving the room. He did not give an order.

Five people died as a result of the riot.

It's really fucking sad you idiots make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt, a Q-tard who sacrificed her life on the altar of the Big Lie.

It reveals a lot of just how brainwashed and clueless you submissive parroting cucks are that you never mention Roseanne Boyland.

You really ought to take a good look at why that is.
One person died as a result of the riot and she was unarmed and shot my a capitol police officer.

Do you mean this Rosanne Boyland?

While initial reports claimed Boyland had been crushed to death amongst the crowds at the Capitol, the DC medical examiner ultimately ruled her cause of death was an amphetamine overdose.

Have nice day you dumbass!

You see here in the 21st century phones do not have to be plugged into wall. People carry them around in their pockets. They even have this thing called "twitter" where you can instantly communicate with vast numbers of people with the greatest of ease.
Listen shit for brains! He had no Twitter account, Next stupid fucking excuse please!

Listen shit for brains! He had no Twitter account, Next stupid fucking excuse please!

LOLOL

You're brain-dead, freak. Here's Trump tweeting at 2:24pm EST, which put Pence's life at risk.

Et5lNX4XMAMAjH8.jpg

He could use Twitter to endanger the life of the vice president but couldn't use Twitter to tell his mob to get out of the Capitol??

:cuckoo:

You should apologize for being an idiot and calling that "stupid fucking excuse."

Trump made a passing remark about the Guard as he was leaving the room. He did not give an order.

Five people died as a result of the riot.

It's really fucking sad you idiots make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt, a Q-tard who sacrificed her life on the altar of the Big Lie.

It reveals a lot of just how brainwashed and clueless you submissive parroting cucks are that you never mention Roseanne Boyland.

You really ought to take a good look at why that is.
What 5 people died?

Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed female protester...who was shot without warning by an officer who hid out of sight and then jumped out to fire the shot at point blank range. If that had happened to a BLM protester you on the left would have burned down the country.

OK, I will admit I was wrong on that point,,

Yeah, the first thing I always do in the middle of a riot is check my Twitter account.

Still waiting for a reasonable answer.

Can you stop being stupid? You were given a reasonable answer. He could have tweeted for them to get out. You're just too dumb to understand.

And despite your ignorance, people were using their phones. Here's one who read Trump's tweet at 2:24 that I just posted, to the mob, moments after Trump hit send (at 5:16 in this video)...

What 5 people died?

Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed female protester...who was shot without warning by an officer who hid out of sight and then jumped out to fire the shot at point blank range. If that had happened to a BLM protester you on the left would have burned down the country.

What a shame you can't stop lying about this. She was warned and you know she was warned. I myself have shown this to you in the past, where Thomas Baranyi was standing so close to her when she was shot, he had her blood on him. And he said thd police warned the crowd to get back...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

We all have to keep in mind thst it's very likely that not all members of the Oath Keepers planned on or took part in the insurrection. We know that that the Proud Boys who took part in their part of the insurrection only made up a minority of their group. So, this might not be something that's gonna bring down the entire group. But, it likely will result in enough felonies to throw plenty of them in prison for 20 or 30 years.

The FBI does that. They have informants inside terrorist organizations. That's their job!

They had informants inside the Weather Underground, the Black Panthers, and so forth, too.
Regretfully, none inside AntiFa or BLM.

The clueless incompetent FBI fucktards keep telling us AntiFa doesn't even exist.

Oath Keepers are not anti government, dumbass
Oh yes they are. Like all other conservative groups they go directly from anti-government to ultra nationalist and back depending on who is president. Funny how you people never feel like hypocrites about that.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.
You stupid retarded leftard idiot, if I want to take down the government OTHERS will be doing the dying, not me.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to claim someone's trying to bring down the government when they don't have any weapons?

Leftards are TERMINALLY fucking stupid.

Hey moron, if I want to take down the gubmint I'll bring weapons, K ?

Forum List

Back