Doing The Right Thing: Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Alabama, the new conscience of America. I applaud Alabama Public Television for doing this preventing such filth to be broadcast across the state. Children and young kids should not be subjected to such devilish acts. Alabama Public Television knows there are limits in Alabama.

TheProgressivePatriot

Arthur’s Gay Wedding” = sickening, revolting. putrid, filth, trash, junk, crap, garbage.
Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television

Too late. Bert and Ernie turned a couple entire generations as queer as a three dollar bill :aargh:

Alabama, the new conscience of America. I applaud Alabama Public Television for doing this preventing such filth to be broadcast across the state. Children and young kids should not be subjected to such devilish acts. Alabama Public Television knows there are limits in Alabama.

TheProgressivePatriot

Arthur’s Gay Wedding” = sickening, revolting. putrid, filth, trash, junk, crap, garbage.

A good example of conservative social engineering.

TheProgressivePatriot

I’m starting to love Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't Arthur like a 'tween'?

arthur_primary.jpg

While I do support more conservative policies and do not agree with the lifestyle...……..I'm not so sure this is a good thing. It's still censorship and I really don't agree with that.

Where is PETA on this? Arthur is an aardvark.
Teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should buttfuck other male dogs or cats and it should be celebrated?
PBS is fucked up!

At least they are in the same species. I think there is something sick with Kermit , a member of frog kind has a porcine romantic interest in Ms. Piggy. That is sick. In nature, I don't think that male frogs have any interest at all with sows.

While I do support more conservative policies and do not agree with the lifestyle...……..I'm not so sure this is a good thing. It's still censorship and I really don't agree with that.
PBS is funded by the taxpayers. If they don’t want homofascism they shouldn’t have to tolerate it let alone subsidize it. No different from obscenity law.

Teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should buttfuck other male dogs or cats and it should be celebrated?
PBS is fucked up!

At least they are in the same species. I think there is something sick with Kermit , a member of frog kind has a porcine romantic interest in Ms. Piggy. That is sick. In nature, I don't think that male frogs have any interest at all with sows.
Kermit didn’t marry miss piggy.

PBS is fucked up!
Of course...you should be teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should be fucking female dogs and cats.
Come on PBS...start showing cartoon animal fucking to the kids to keep them straight!!!

PBS is fucked up!
Of course...you should be teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should be fucking female dogs and cats.
Come on PBS...start showing cartoon animal fucking to the kids to keep them straight!!!

Nothing sexual should be shown to children that age.

PBS is fucked up!

Nothing really new with that. The classic animated film Fritz the Cat from 50 years ago, featured that kind of action.

But I don't think Fritz went for non-feline sex partners or other male cats

PBS is funded by the taxpayers. If they don’t want homofascism they shouldn’t have to tolerate it let alone subsidize it. No different from obscenity law.

When you put it that way,...…..then yes I agree.....sorry guess I wasn't paying attention of the difference between regular programming and PBS.

PBS is fucked up!

Nothing really new with that. The classic animated film Fritz the Cat from 50 years ago, featured that kind of action.

I don't remember too much about Fritz the cat's sexual endeavors......but that skunk Pepe Le Pue sure got around

PBS is fucked up!
So you agree.

PBS is fucked up!

Fritz the Cat was the first X-rated cartoon.
PBS probably shouldn’t use X-rated as a taxpayer-subsidized template for kids’ shows.

PBS is fucked up!
So you agree.
Sure...if kids cartoon weddings means that they're being taught about animals fucking then why beat around the bush...show them what goes on.

Forum List

Back