Dogs and second-hand smoke

Does anyone think second hand tobacco smoke is more dangerous than second hand car exhaust?

FYI

There are 247,000,000 cars trucks and buses in the USA

There are 47,000,000 smokers in the USA.

hehehehe too funny.

When I first came back to Toronto from the hills of Tennessee, I'm standing in a TTC stop where the fumes are just making me gag and I light up a smoke and a mother drags her child away from me to keep her away from my smoke.

Now you can't even breathe at this station, but the mom was worried about second hand smoke.

These are the useful idiots the governments use on a day to day basis. I can't breathe at all coming back from the hills, and if you have ever stood in the enclaves of a TTC bus station with them all going full tilt you will understand what I mean, I'm choking on the exhaust and this twit, this idiot mother is dragging her child away from me because the kid could get second hand smoke.

Nearer to the exhaust pipe.

Maybe there was something else about you besides the smoking that made them move away from you...? :dunno:

drag_me_to_hell_movie_image__1_.jpg

:lol:

Now that being said and I will always poke fun at non smokers who support share clean needles initiatives but think smokers trying to quit are dirt.....

I quit. Thank the good Lord I was out in the middle of nowhere with only cows and coyotes watching me bay at the moon.

It's not easy.

but to the OP, I actually did quit for my beasties. When we were in the van riding out the days we thought we could still make it to Ponchatoula honest to goodness with both of us smoking, such an enclosed space, my babes were in distress.

So both of us started smoking outside the van. I'm not doing the second hand smoke causes cancer shit here. I don't want to do that.

But when at least we smoked outside the van, the crew was a whole lot happier.And long story short, I quit.

Does anyone think second hand tobacco smoke is more dangerous than second hand car exhaust?

FYI

There are 247,000,000 cars trucks and buses in the USA

There are 47,000,000 smokers in the USA.

hehehehe too funny.

When I first came back to Toronto from the hills of Tennessee, I'm standing in a TTC stop where the fumes are just making me gag and I light up a smoke and a mother drags her child away from me to keep her away from my smoke.

Now you can't even breathe at this station, but the mom was worried about second hand smoke.

These are the useful idiots the governments use on a day to day basis. I can't breathe at all coming back from the hills, and if you have ever stood in the enclaves of a TTC bus station with them all going full tilt you will understand what I mean, I'm choking on the exhaust and this twit, this idiot mother is dragging her child away from me because the kid could get second hand smoke.

Nearer to the exhaust pipe.

Maybe there was something else about you besides the smoking that made them move away from you...? :dunno:

drag_me_to_hell_movie_image__1_.jpg

too funny

no it's Toronto. You could be a transgendered male wanting to be a transgendered female dragging a poodle that is dyed pink screaming fabulous and wearing an outfit to die for from little richards (I'm thinking faux leopard) wardrobe and singing high school confidential and the mother would still drag her kid away from a smoker.

It's T.O.

Forum List

Back