Doggonit......I'm Starting the 12th Annual USMB Christmas 2021 Thread Now...I Can't Wait Till Thanksgiving This Year

Gaylord-Palms-ICE-2018-A-Christmas-Story-Orlando-Ice-Slides-Curving.jpeg

I figured that it was about time for some more Christmas music. :D (I know, I know. It's VeggieTales, please don't judge. XD)

I miss the Kingdome.....bet the players don't.
Last time I was there Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) was appearing at an auto show in 76'
That woman had legs that went all the way up.
I enjoyed seeing her walk away almost as much as walking towards me.
I can't even recall if I was ever in the Kingdome. Maybe for a Christmas craft show once. My husband sang the Star Spangled Banner there for some event.

Yeah, Carter was all that.

I can't even recall if I was ever in the Kingdome. Maybe for a Christmas craft show once. My husband sang the Star Spangled Banner there for some event.

Yeah, Carter was all that.
I lived in San Diego....but I had a gf in Seattle....and that's where many of my relatives come from.
My Grandfather worked as a welder in Bremerton shipyards.
But I remember when I was in school in San Diego some of the Charger's players would come into the Liquor store I was working in.....and they had turf burns all over them from that lousy Kingdome turf. It was like playing tackle football on your living room carpet. They had just played the Seahawks that Sunday.
I still have ties to Seattle but I would never live there today.
Got my Kraken gear a couple of weeks ago tho.

Forum List

Back