Dog Lovers Thread

327171956_1353753358716015_1834833570391592353_n.jpg

I don't have a dog because I know I'm not worthy.

This video will show you why you're probably not worthy either

View attachment 743611
Mini Aussie and step daughters Pitsky
View attachment 743613
This is Scout
Always dressed formal.

My screen saver from when he was a pup...
View attachment 743615

Resist that face...
I dare you!!

Aussies are awesome. I miss mine but she often still visits in my dreams.

Now, if you really want to see a cute dog, those mini wiener dogs are amazing. I would never have one because surely I would step on it and kill it the first day they are so small, but they are the cat's pajamas (and I normally hate wiener dogs).

Just blew my nose loud and caused me not to jump. Dogs are always there for you, never turn your back on them.

I got three of those in one week when the dogs chewed on some Sago Palm leftovers the yard guy was told to remove and to not leave pieces laying around because they're poisonous.
There went $10k, then my male Dog Gadsden picked up parvo while at the vets...there goes another $5K.
Then we had to buy two 5'x5' kennels at a couple hundred a piece to keep them apart so Betsy didnt catch it as well.
Then we had to bleach the pool deck and the grass in the backyard to make sure we killed all the parvo which of course wiped out all the grass.
And to top it all off we had to buy disposable gloves and jumpsuits to handle Gadsden so we didnt spread it to Betsy.
Had to do this shit for almost 6 months !!!!

I got three of those in one week when the dogs chewed on some Sago Palm leftovers the yard guy was told to remove and to not leave pieces laying around because they're poisonous.
There went $10k, then my male Dog Gadsden picked up parvo while at the vets...there goes another $5K.
Then we had to buy two 5'x5' kennels at a couple hundred a piece to keep them apart so Betsy didnt catch it as well.
Then we had to bleach the pool deck and the grass in the backyard to make sure we killed all the parvo which of course wiped out all the grass.
And to top it all off we had to buy disposable gloves and jumpsuits to handle Gadsden so we didnt spread it to Betsy.
Had to do this shit for almost 6 months !!!!

Dang. That's messed up, man.

Forum List

Back