Dog Gets It's Own Jet

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Barry, the environmental President, flew to Maine along with his usual entourage of heavily ladened jet aircraft of all sizes for yet another vacation.......... the dog rode on his own private jet (no, I'm not talking about Michelle, Bo rode on the almost empty jet, the chief Obama ass licker was also on board).

White House wanderers tour Acadia | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

"Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci."

This guy and all of his enablers are such a bunch of DICKS!

Last edited:
Aside from the absolutely ridiculousness and expense of the dog in his own plane --WTF?? -- it says a heapful about Obama. He doesn't care about that dog, Bo is just for show. A person who loves their dog would want them by their side on the plane.

Wagyu-beef, Beluga Caviar, designer purses and dresses, 550 dollar sneakers, Portugese water dog, multi million dollar vacations in Hawaii, tours of New York in Air Force One for their special friends, Paul McCartney kissing their asses.......... these Obama's are truly just like all of us.

What the fuck is a water dog?

Is it similar to water crackers?

Waterbiscuit.jpg

Or water moccasins?

water%20moccison.jpg

I have water moccasins on my property. Or at least I do when the floods aren't washing them away and depositing huge motherfucker spiders in my house LIKE I SEE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

:eusa_hand:

Don't fuckin' talk about motherfuckin' spiders, motherfucker! I can't fuckin' deal with that shit!

I have water moccasins on my property. Or at least I do when the floods aren't washing them away and depositing huge motherfucker spiders in my house LIKE I SEE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Don't fuckin' talk about motherfuckin' spiders, motherfucker! I can't fuckin' deal with that shit!

In 96, when I was moving, I was driving the Ryder truck from Colorado to Houston, I was near the pan handle of Texas, it was near dusk and I had taken a few hits from my one hitter. Up ahead, the road looked like it was moving, like a mirage, only, the sun was already below the mountains. As I approached the moving highway section I saw what it actually was......... as far as I could see in either direction and crossing the road in front of me were millions of tarantulas!!!!!! I jumped on the accelerator and ran over hundreds....... I should have stopped and taken a photograph but Oh well, I didn't. I guess they were migrating east for whatever reason.

Can anyone provide a link showing the dog was the only one on the plane vs arriving with other White House staff?

Then we can talk

The dog did not fly alone folks and was meeting the family for vaction.

Lies are all the right seems to know how to use anymore

Any links showing the dog was the only passenger on the plane?

Anyone? Anyone?

Of course there is no links to such a thing because this is all more manufactured outrage.

In 96, when I was moving, I was driving the Ryder truck from Colorado to Houston, I was near the pan handle of Texas, it was near dusk and I had taken a few hits from my one hitter. Up ahead, the road looked like it was moving, like a mirage, only, the sun was already below the mountains. As I approached the moving highway section I saw what it actually was......... as far as I could see in either direction and crossing the road in front of me were millions of tarantulas!!!!!! I jumped on the accelerator and ran over hundreds....... I should have stopped and taken a photograph but Oh well, I didn't. I guess they were migrating east for whatever reason.

I almost neg-repped for that shit!
:eek:
I can't stand them little bastards, either!!
:cool:

Obama was in my neighborhood.

He didn't stop in for a visit though.

I guess I should be outraged.

Of course there is no links to such a thing because this is all more manufactured outrage.

Do you mean they are making this up just to make the President look bad?

Who would do such a thing?

Forum List

Back