Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Don't listen to what she says watch what she does after she loses in her home state... I think after that the money will dry up fast and she will step down and endorse Trump...
Unless she is corrupt like you say or dumber than a bird brain...
Nah. Dems are funding her. They'll keep giving her money as long as she's taking shots at Trump

My question was, why did you say Biden
Would face charges.
For what?
I asked, for what?
The question is, was, for what?
That is what I get for copying your words and pasting them.

Biden took classified documents that he kept for many years to his home where anybody who went into his garage could grab them.

I think the republicans will be glad she did. Federal prosecutors have a 95% convection rate. Federal prosecutors don't bring weak cases to trial.
Sure if there really was a crime.

That is what I get for copying your words and pasting them.

Biden took classified documents that he kept for many years to his home where anybody who went into his garage could grab them.

HE DID NOT AND A HIGHLY BIASED, PRO Trump DA could not bring charges because it was a nothing burger.
That is over.

And he had no classified documents. He had notes he had taken.

I told you, MAGA Media rots the brain. Stop doing that to yourself.

Fine. Who are the independent's candidate's?
There’s no oxygen for others. Unfortunately with the way our system is the two parties make their nominations and one of those two becomes prez. Would love to see the system shaken up because this is yielding pathetic results. Trump or Biden… really?!

Sure if there really was a crime.
Not one crime but many crimes. There are too many indictments in federal courts state courts both civil cases and criminal cases. I don't think any president and certainly not Biden that could orchestrate this and keep it all under wraps. That would be a conspiracy theory beyond all reason.

Not one crime but many crimes. There are too many indictments in federal courts state courts both civil cases and criminal cases. I don't think any president and certainly not Biden that could orchestrate this and keep it all under wraps. That would be a conspiracy theory beyond all reason.
He hasn't kept it under wraps. Wade's visits to the WH.

There’s no oxygen for others. Unfortunately with the way our system is the two parties make their nominations and one of those two becomes prez. Would love to see the system shaken up because this is yielding pathetic results. Trump or Biden… really?!
Yup. That is the choice. Biden has sunk so far down he reminds me of sea shells.

Sure if there actually had been crimes.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border

You seriously don’t understand the difference between a major war and illegal border crossings?

United States and UK promised to help defend Ukraine in exchange for them giving up nuclear weapons in the 90s.

It is NOT too much for them to ask that we keep our promises and at least arm them while they spill their blood defending Ukraine.

Republicans trying to highjack assistance to Ukraine with their domestic agenda is shameful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back