Doesn’t it bother republicans Trump isn’t even talking about what he’ll do in his second term?

He is defending his Legacy because had come to a conclusion by September 15 that he will lose the election.

Apparently all this idiot can must is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

Donald HAS no basic policy ideas. He's transactional only - He's got either NO real beliefs or he has dangerously misinformed beliefs based on nutty RW conspiracy theories from his pals at QAnon.

His policy ideas are the same as the 1st term nitwit. Bring back the roaring economy, appoint conservative judges throughout the nation including the SC and make leftists run for their safe spaces.
...and wipe out the rampant crime on the streets of idiot Dem run cities.....

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.
The democrats always say what they will do when elected then never followthrough. Trump is tho only President since Regan to actually try to fulfill his campaign promises, while the house tries to block him at every turn. We all know what Trumps second term, with Republicans in control of both houses, will be like. Restoring our Nation to the Republic it is meant to be.

Trump is gonna win again, hold the Senate AND flip the House? :laughing0301:
You will be gone when he wins, why worry about the other two?
DrLove will be here long are your stain on the Board has been washed. Trump will lose, and you will be forgotten.

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

He will continue to be their orange god. That's enough for Trumpbots.

He will continue to crush the hopes and dreams of leftists, that's good enough for me.

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.
The democrats always say what they will do when elected then never followthrough. Trump is tho only President since Regan to actually try to fulfill his campaign promises, while the house tries to block him at every turn. We all know what Trumps second term, with Republicans in control of both houses, will be like. Restoring our Nation to the Republic it is meant to be.

Trump is gonna win again, hold the Senate AND flip the House? :laughing0301:
You will be gone when he wins, why worry about the other two?
DrLove will be here long are your stain on the Board has been washed. Trump will lose, and you will be forgotten.
Then why don't you get in on the "bet" also??? Maybe we can get your stain off the board too.

/——/ Speaking of idiots, you should try and keep up with the news: Donald Trump Releases Second-Term Agenda

Apparently all this idiot can must is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

I love Trump's plan to relocate unhappy Progressives to the nation of their choosing!

Where will it be? A one way ticket to Venezuela? Cuba? Wuhan?

After he loses, Biden plans to transport Donald and all his sycophants to Russia, NoKo, Philippines or Turkey. You get to choose. I understand St Petersburg RU is lovely this time of year, and you can start working immediately. It pays 76 rubles (about a buck) per day, and all the Putin ass you can kiss! :D

2f2ybs.jpg

We're happy with America and don't seek to "fundamentally transform it". Don't you have a statue to pull down?

If you're happy with 'Murica, hen why are Trumptards ALWAYS whining? Y'all are the most miserable bunch of "winners" on planet Earth!

You're confusing laughing at you and destroying your posts with Whining.

After he loses, Biden plans to transport Donald and all his sycophants to Russia, NoKo, Philippines or Turkey. You get to choose. I understand St Petersburg RU is lovely this time of year, and you can start working immediately. It pays 76 rubles (about a buck) per day, and all the Putin ass you can kiss!
Do you feel better now after your little rant?

Troll bait thread /fail

If you actually cared to know what President Trump's second term agenda was.. all you would have to do is listen to the man.

But moonbat progs only want to know what CNN, MSNBC, mainstream media tells them about what the President is saying, and has said..instead of just listening to the man themselves.

ouTube.jpg

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

That was a good speech that hit china and the UN for their misdeeds

"But again, the ()bama administration (you know) had some of the people who were in Mueller's office writing the briefs in the Supreme Court so maybe that explains something."

He will continue to be their orange god. That's enough for Trumpbots.

The orange thing always cracks me up. We call him orange too, but you pound that into the ground like you're bothering someone.

Richard-H: He's orange, bam!

Trump supporters: Yeah, that's definitely orange

Richard-H Yes, he's orange. He's orange he's orange he's orange! He's orange! LOL, bam, he's orange!

Trump supporters: Not color blind, definitely orange

Richard-H: OMG, you're triggered like the lone ranger! Bam, bam, bam, he's orange, he's orange!

Don't know what I can tell you, Richard. The guy is DEFINITELY orange. You got anything else?

Yes, it's the word after orange that's objectionable idiot!

Gotcha. You were separating him from your wrinkly assed lily white God, Joe Biden

Nobody is devoted to Biden the way Trumpbots are devoted to Trump.

Trumpbots devotion remains no matter how much he lies and no matter how poor a President he is. They are irrational.

There is nothing like that on the Democratic side.
How would you be "devoted" to Joe Biden, Richard? He's always been one of the dim bulbs in the US Senate! The fact that he's now the Democrat's candidate amazes me. He's been running for President since Richard Nixon was in office and he's ALWAYS been laughed out the race! Now he's your answer? Seriously?

The leftist like to ignore and completely block out Fingers previous losing attempts at President.

Not really. Your side is supporting bloody mobs that want to kill me, and Trump is not. Makes it a real simple call.

Send me some pictures of people roaming through your neighborhood causing damage and threatening to kill you. Except that there aren't any. All while ignoring the reasons behind the protests.
You're right, the smart choice here is Biden. Simple call.

Oh NOOOO - Tis true. All suburbanites must take up arms immediately ...
Those lawless black and brown people will blow you up if not! :D

poster-ken-and-karen-meme-protest-st-louis.jpg
These people did nothing wrong---they simply defended their home from violent thugs rioting.....

There was NO rioting, they were NOT threatened and NO one set a single toe on their property.
Are you a Ken or a Karen? :D

Weird how homeowners with guns prevents all that shit, huh?

This is almost comical.

All idiot democrats have been doing for the last four years is whine about Trump.

What have they actually accomplished?

The question you pose is, at best, hypocritical and, at worst, stupid and ignorant. As a Trump voter (I'm not a Republican, by the way), I expect him to continue doing what he's been doing; the best job he can for our country.

Biden? Who the fuck knows what he plans on doing. After all, why would you expect him to be any less of a failure than he has been for the last 47 years he's spent in Washington?

You need to ask that question in the other direction. For two years, Republicans had control of everything..and they got exactly what done?...Oh yeah, outside of a nice fat tax cut gift to their wealthy donors and corporations...nothing.
For the last two years, Democrats have controlled the House. Republicans controlled everything else. The House passed a boatload of bills.....that all ended up in Mitch's roundfile. Meanwhile, stacking the courts is about the only thing
Republicans have been interested in. All in a desperate play to stave off the inevitable. The end is just about here for Republicans. It will be a matter of how bad the damage is for them when everyone wakes up on November 4th.

Why can you leftists be honest when talking about the taxcuts. They were for all taxpaying americans. Quit lying to yourself. It's sad and pathetic.

Would you like to tell us all what Joe Biden's plan is to fix the economy, Billy? You know...other than raising taxes?
Investing in infrastructure which will create jobs

Making childcare more affordable for parents

Providing COVID relief to individuals and businesses.
Blah blah blah infrastructure? You mean government funded jobs that the taxpayer pays for instead of supporting businesses to create growth jobs? And how do you make childcare more affordable? COVID relief? For what? These people need to get out of hiding and get back to work.
Hey moron investing in our crumbling infrastructure benefits everyone. How are you this dumb?

Calling spending "investment" is retarded.

You need a car, but you don't "invest" in a car. You spend to buy a car. Democrats and the bastardization of language.

The dumb ass AOC thought you "invest" in sidewalks, the dumb ass. And she majored in economics. It's just propaganda.

Government doesn't "invest." They spend. That's it. People invest, like when we buy stocks or put money into a business. Government confiscates and spends

Cool, we'll leave it up to you to replace the crumbling sidewalks in front of your house, fix your crumbling bridges and crumbling airports. And when it's convenient, be sure to replace the crumbling highways that bring food to your local supermarket.

SSsaaaawwwiiissshhhhhhhhhh!

That makes no sense.

I didn't say we don't need any of those things, I said it's not an "investment." Here's how you'd know that. You could have read my post, government educated failure.

You really can't read a post no matter how simple without running it through your partisan filter, can you?

Yes, I was educated in awesome public schools. You most likely by Mommy and Daddy at home or in safe-space private schools.
Go light the scented candles in your Betsy DeVos shrine!

You thought that my saying infrastructure is not an "investment" that it's spending, meant that I didn't want to do it.

My example was a car.

So explain how you don't need a car since you say we don't need things if they are spending and not investments. Spending doesn't mean you don't need it or you oppose it, dumb ass.

Yes, you are a total government education failure, yet another one

Would you like to tell us all what Joe Biden's plan is to fix the economy, Billy? You know...other than raising taxes?
Investing in infrastructure which will create jobs

Making childcare more affordable for parents

Providing COVID relief to individuals and businesses.
Blah blah blah infrastructure? You mean government funded jobs that the taxpayer pays for instead of supporting businesses to create growth jobs? And how do you make childcare more affordable? COVID relief? For what? These people need to get out of hiding and get back to work.
Hey moron investing in our crumbling infrastructure benefits everyone. How are you this dumb?

Calling spending "investment" is retarded.

You need a car, but you don't "invest" in a car. You spend to buy a car. Democrats and the bastardization of language.

The dumb ass AOC thought you "invest" in sidewalks, the dumb ass. And she majored in economics. It's just propaganda.

Government doesn't "invest." They spend. That's it. People invest, like when we buy stocks or put money into a business. Government confiscates and spends

Cool, we'll leave it up to you to replace the crumbling sidewalks in front of your house, fix your crumbling bridges and crumbling airports. And when it's convenient, be sure to replace the crumbling highways that bring food to your local supermarket.
Funny how we've been paying taxes on things like gasoline for decades which was supposed to be spent on fixing highways and bridges but that money has been diverted by our politicians for other social programs. Those crumbling highways should have been fixed.

The only thing preventing infrastructure improvements is REPUBLICANS.

Democrats do love to spend money. Problem is you don't do it well making good decisions

New Topics

Forum List

Back