Doesn’t it bother republicans Trump isn’t even talking about what he’ll do in his second term?

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.

Not really. Your side is supporting bloody mobs that want to kill me, and Trump is not. Makes it a real simple call.

Send me some pictures of people roaming through your neighborhood causing damage and threatening to kill you. Except that there aren't any. All while ignoring the reasons behind the protests.
You're right, the smart choice here is Biden. Simple call.

1. The fact that the mob is a few miles away, does not invalidate my concerns.

2. I am not ignoring the reasons for their " protests". Their racism and hate is clear in their voices, faces and actions. And there is the openly admitted marxism of their leaders. So, no, I'm not ignoring any of that.

And just like that, you ignore the reasons behind the protests to satisfy your narrative. You wonder why people are out in the streets protesting?

I don't give a fuck for their justifications for their race riots.

You dems support bloody barbarian mobs that want to kill me and Trump opposes them.

Any America that can vote for your mob rule is fucked in the head.

No one gives two shits about causing you any harm personally. You've allowed your right wing media masters to whip you and the rest of suburbia up into a non-existent frenzy...all while steering the narrative away from the reasons there are people in the street protesting in the first place. If you don't care about the actual issues and reasons behind those protests, then I'd say your masters have done their job. It's one of the main reasons I want to see the current Republican crew run out of Washington. Enough of this division pimping.

Would you like to tell us all what Joe Biden's plan is to fix the economy, Billy? You know...other than raising taxes?
Investing in infrastructure which will create jobs

Making childcare more affordable for parents

Providing COVID relief to individuals and businesses.
Blah blah blah infrastructure? You mean government funded jobs that the taxpayer pays for instead of supporting businesses to create growth jobs? And how do you make childcare more affordable? COVID relief? For what? These people need to get out of hiding and get back to work.
Hey moron investing in our crumbling infrastructure benefits everyone. How are you this dumb?
Exactly.....government funded jobs paid for by those of us who already have jobs right snowflake?? So nothing you have to worry about.
God it’s so nauseating how you people have this delusional sense of self importance because you pay taxes even though everyone else does too. Yeah idiot, I have a job and pay taxes. I get that it gives you a false sense of manliness and toughness to assume I am unemployed, but you really just come across insecure and pathetic.

You sound unmanly and unemployed because you spend all day on message boards asking for free government cheese.

You're welcome. Thanks for asking

Would you like to tell us all what Joe Biden's plan is to fix the economy, Billy? You know...other than raising taxes?

Blah blah blah infrastructure? You mean government funded jobs that the taxpayer pays for instead of supporting businesses to create growth jobs? And how do you make childcare more affordable? COVID relief? For what? These people need to get out of hiding and get back to work.
Hey moron investing in our crumbling infrastructure benefits everyone. How are you this dumb?

Oh, Billy! Haven't you figured out that calling for "infrastructure" spending has become something that progressives do when they have no other ideas on how to fix the economy?

Calling spending "investment" is retarded.

You need a car, but you don't "invest" in a car. You spend to buy a car. Democrats and the bastardization of language.

The dumb ass AOC thought you "invest" in sidewalks, the dumb ass. And she majored in economics. It's just propaganda.

Government doesn't "invest." They spend. That's it. People invest, like when we buy stocks or put money into a business. Government confiscates and spends

Cool, we'll leave it up to you to replace the crumbling sidewalks in front of your house, fix your crumbling bridges and crumbling airports. And when it's convenient, be sure to replace the crumbling highways that bring food to your local supermarket.

Exactly.....government funded jobs paid for by those of us who already have jobs right snowflake?? So nothing you have to worry about.
God it’s so nauseating how you people have this delusional sense of self importance because you pay taxes even though everyone else does too. Yeah idiot, I have a job and pay taxes. I get that it gives you a false sense of manliness and toughness to assume I am unemployed, but you really just come across insecure and pathetic.
Then you should be a lot smarter when it comes to why the President supports businesses that create growth jobs....jobs that pay for themselves. You know, ones that actually grow the economy instead of extended welfare jobs that you idiots like to create. As for making assumptions about you....well you are a liberal so....

Apparently all this idiot can muster is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas? It’s bad enough he incoherently babbles regardless of what he is talking about.

Not really. Your side is supporting bloody mobs that want to kill me, and Trump is not. Makes it a real simple call.

Send me some pictures of people roaming through your neighborhood causing damage and threatening to kill you. Except that there aren't any. All while ignoring the reasons behind the protests.

Oh NOOOO - Tis true. All suburbanites must take up arms immediately ...
Those lawless black and brown people will blow you up if not! :D

poster-ken-and-karen-meme-protest-st-louis.jpg
These people did nothing wrong---they simply defended their home from violent thugs rioting.....

2. I am not ignoring the reasons for their " protests". Their racism and hate is clear in their voices, faces and actions. And there is the openly admitted marxism of their leaders. So, no, I'm not ignoring any of that.

And just like that, you ignore the reasons behind the protests to satisfy your narrative. You wonder why people are out in the streets protesting?

You dems support bloody barbarian mobs that want to kill me and Trump opposes them.

No one gives two shits about causing you any harm personally. You've allowed your right wing media masters to whip you and the rest of suburbia up into a non-existent frenzy...all while steering the narrative away from the reasons there are people in the street protesting in the first place. If you don't care about the actual issues and reasons behind those protests, then I'd say your masters have done their job. It's one of the main reasons I want to see the current Republican crew run out of Washington. Enough of this division pimping.

Uhm, JackingOffforatrade, it's you left loons causing division

You need a car, but you don't "invest" in a car. You spend to buy a car. Democrats and the bastardization of language.

The dumb ass AOC thought you "invest" in sidewalks, the dumb ass. And she majored in economics. It's just propaganda.

Government doesn't "invest." They spend. That's it. People invest, like when we buy stocks or put money into a business. Government confiscates and spends

Cool, we'll leave it up to you to replace the crumbling sidewalks in front of your house, fix your crumbling bridges and crumbling airports. And when it's convenient, be sure to replace the crumbling highways that bring food to your local supermarket.
Oh spare us...maybe not crumbling so much if rioters not rioting on them.

Oh NOOOO - Tis true. All suburbanites must take up arms immediately ...
Those lawless black and brown people will blow you up if not! :D

poster-ken-and-karen-meme-protest-st-louis.jpg
These people did nothing wrong---they simply defended their home from violent thugs rioting.....

There was NO rioting, they were NOT threatened and NO one set a single toe on their property.
Are you a Ken or a Karen? :D

SSsaaaawwwiiissshhhhhhhhhh!

That makes no sense.

I didn't say we don't need any of those things, I said it's not an "investment." Here's how you'd know that. You could have read my post, government educated failure.

You really can't read a post no matter how simple without running it through your partisan filter, can you?

Funny how we've been paying taxes on things like gasoline for decades which was supposed to be spent on fixing highways and bridges but that money has been diverted by our politicians for other social programs. Those crumbling highways should have been fixed.

THe words of the media I do listen to, matter less to my forming of my position, that the actions of your racist brownshirts and the elected dem mayors that keep ordering cops to stand down, so the mob can rule the streets.

Saying "reasons" does not change the facts of your sides vile and dangerous behavior.

Only a fool would vote for the mob that wants to kill them, vs the person that wants to shut the mob down.

SSsaaaawwwiiissshhhhhhhhhh!

That makes no sense.

I didn't say we don't need any of those things, I said it's not an "investment." Here's how you'd know that. You could have read my post, government educated failure.

You really can't read a post no matter how simple without running it through your partisan filter, can you?

Yes, I was educated in awesome public schools. You most likely by Mommy and Daddy at home or in safe-space private schools.
Go light the scented candles in your Betsy DeVos shrine!

Funny how we've been paying taxes on things like gasoline for decades which was supposed to be spent on fixing highways and bridges but that money has been diverted by our politicians for other social programs. Those crumbling highways should have been fixed.

The only thing preventing infrastructure improvements is REPUBLICANS.

The democrats always say what they will do when elected then never followthrough. Trump is tho only President since Regan to actually try to fulfill his campaign promises, while the house tries to block him at every turn. We all know what Trumps second term, with Republicans in control of both houses, will be like. Restoring our Nation to the Republic it is meant to be.

The democrats always say what they will do when elected then never followthrough. Trump is tho only President since Regan to actually try to fulfill his campaign promises, while the house tries to block him at every turn. We all know what Trumps second term, with Republicans in control of both houses, will be like. Restoring our Nation to the Republic it is meant to be.

Trump is gonna win again, hold the Senate AND flip the House? :laughing0301:

Trump is gonna win again, hold the Senate AND flip the House? :laughing0301:
You will be gone when he wins, why worry about the other two?

Apparently all this idiot can must is childish zingers against Biden or Harris. Why would anyone want to vote for someone in re-election if he’s too stupid to even articulate basic policy ideas?

Donald HAS no basic policy ideas. He's transactional only - He's got either NO real beliefs or he has dangerously misinformed beliefs based on nutty RW conspiracy theories from his pals at QAnon.

His policy ideas are the same as the 1st term nitwit. Bring back the roaring economy, appoint conservative judges throughout the nation including the SC and make leftists run for their safe spaces.

Uh....he tells us what he's going to do in every interview and every speech.

I think you're just too busy screaming at the TV to hear him.

Forum List

Back