Does your state allow a gun in the vehicle without a permit?

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2021
I live in MS.

I LOVE this states position on guns. I can keep a firearm in my vehicle with no permit. Here my vehicle is considered an extension of my home.

Also, here getting a CCW is very easy. 100.00 and fingerprints and BAM. You have your carry permit.

How is your state with regards to these things?

Wisconsin here. Without a permit, gun has to be unloaded and in the trunk. Open carry legal. We have a good concealed carry law. $50 fee, no penalty for "printing", and I can sit in a bar as long as I'm not drinking alcohol.

In the tremendous state of Pennsylvania, the cost for your concealed carry permit is just $20.

However, the Commonwealth subjects its citizens to financial assrapery by requiring you renew it ever 5 years at the same, undiscounted fee.

In the tremendous state of Pennsylvania, the cost for your concealed carry permit is just $20.

However, the Commonwealth subjects its citizens to financial assrapery by requiring you renew it ever 5 years at the same, undiscounted fee.
every 4 years here.....same 100.00 fee.

so yeah, its just another tax.

I live in MS.

I LOVE this states position on guns. I can keep a firearm in my vehicle with no permit. Here my vehicle is considered an extension of my home.

Also, here getting a CCW is very easy. 100.00 and fingerprints and BAM. You have your carry permit.

Same on having in your car or carrying on the street in most places inside Tennessee, no permit required. Those of us with permits, mostly paid $65.00 or less.

TX!!!! Constitutional Carry Baby!!!

You can still get a LTC for a little over $100, being a vet my cost is far lower. I carry a license just to make purchases faster, as well as security credentials.

Bed wetting liberals should just stay out of our country so they can be "equal" with violent sociopaths and abort their children. We don't want them here, they won't like it here, so stay in you're democrook shit holes you parasites.

Hey, that's a really great low-cost deal and your permit is honored in as many states as ours in Tennessee at over 3 times the price!

As an aside... I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that if you're NOT A RESIDENT OF TX, you can not just carry a loaded gun while traveling through or into TX without a reciprocal LTC from your home state. Make sure you look into the laws on your own, and don't take the words of internet dipshits like me.

Constitutional Carry here...no permit required. Missouri was slow to go to Constitutional Carry...but in every other regard Missouri has been among the vanguard in the fight against encroachment of Second Amendment rights...from requirements to apply strict scrutiny to judicial review of gun control laws, one of the broadest state constitutional protections of the individual right to own firearms, ammunition, and all other accoutrements required to keep a firearm serviceable, to our present fight with the federal government over our refusal to allow state law enforcement and resources to be used in the application of any federal firearms laws.

When you consider not that long ago (2007) we required registration to purchase handguns ... we've come a long way...

Last edited:
As an aside... I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that if you're NOT A RESIDENT OF TX, you can not just carry a loaded gun while traveling through or into TX without a reciprocal LTC from your home state. Make sure you look into the laws on your own, and don't take the words of internet dipshits like me.

Here's a good reciprocity map from the USCCA. Simply click on your state, and it will show you which states do, and do not, recognize your state's concealed carry permit:

Florida Concealed Carry Gun Laws & CWL: USCCA CCW Reciprocity Map

Sure it is I mean we keep reading about the shoot outs all over the place.... ohh wait that is Chicago and New York City my bad.
In urban areas, the shootings are related to criminal activity.

Among the white-right, guns are intended for treasonous insurrection. No comparison, really.

Crime is not good, but armed coups are worse, trust me on this one, as I've lived in a country living under fascism due to an armed coup.

Trumpoids are some sick mofos.

Constitutional Carry here...no permit required. Missouri was slow to go to Constitutional Carry...but in every other regard Missouri has been among the vanguard in the fight against encroachment of Second Amendment rights...from requirements to apply strict scrutiny to judicial review of gun control laws, one of the broadest state constitutional protections of the individual right to own firearms, ammunition, and all other accoutrements required to keep a firearm serviceable, to our present fight with the federal government over our refusal to allow state law enforcement and resources to be used in the application of any federal firearms laws.

When you consider not that long ago (2007) we required registration to purchase handguns ... we've come a long way...

Good luck extrapolating from the 18th-century Bill of Rights just what is meant in the modern context with crazed treasonous militias running amok with automatic weapons. The INTENT of the founders in creating the 2nd was NOT what you NRA-befuddled insurrectionist nuts believe.

I live in MS.

If you must carry a fire arm at all times you must be a pretty chicken shit human.

Forum List

Back