Does XFL Practice Racial Discrimination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if I didn't present a "shred of evidence" about white players being intentionally left off the team. I never made any point that they were..

You didn't have to. Your post's archive told a story which you can't hide from.

I CHECKED your posting history before I originally addressed you here. Your posting career here VERIFIED that you never attack non-Black minority groups, as much as you attack the negro minority group.
You never protect White HISP nor White Asians nor White Indians nor White Muslims, as much as you protect us White Europeans who are descendants of The Mayflower.

The link to your posting career here, helped me use deductive reasoning which allowed me to accurately see through/unravel the word trickery you used here in the OP.

Maybe the perception qualities you claim to have, could be more validated if you had noticed that the title of the thread ends in a question mark..

My perception qualities were validated by, you, at the moment you created this thread title ---but that's ooooonly because I knew that you know that I know that you knew 90% of the humans we saw on both sidelines were all hired by the XFL :)
Whatever all this yammering is supposed to say, if anyone can decipher it (or actually cares enough to :rolleyes:), the thread is about the disproportionate number of Black players in the XFL, and the possibility of this being caused by AA.

So if you can depart from your various off topics and deflections enough to address this topic with something of substance, you still are invited to do so, despite the fact that you seem to be distinguishing yourself here as quite an idiot.

As for your babbles about "us White Europeans who are descendants of the Mayflower", as spoken to me, that is an incorrect phrase. If you had actually checked.my posting history as you claim, you could easily find numerous posts by me, revealing my ethnicity as only going back to 1929, when my mother migrated here from Denmark, and my father's family from Central America, in the 1800s.

Regarding research, if you're going to claim to have done it, you have to actually do it first. :rolleyes:

You missed some edits, clearly, but you didn't miss the gist of what I said:

You know who you remind me of?

The guy who will complain for the next 2 weeks, that negros get a Black History Month, as he also disregards how White History Month issss ----the other 11 months!
Which has zero connection to the question of Affirmative Action possibly causing a major racial imbalance in the XFL. Your posting ability is weak. (and that's being kind- you're welcome). :rolleyes:

Maybe the perception qualities you claim to have, could be more validated if you had noticed that the title of the thread ends in a question mark..
My perception qualities were validated by, you, at the moment you created this thread title ---but that's ooooonly because I knew that you know that I know that you knew 90% of the humans we saw on both sidelines were all hired by the XFL :) which then illuminates how you were a-okay with knowing 'we saw no bias but saw only the best experts' when we saw all of the White head coaches assistant coaches trainers medics equipment supporters & referees standing next to those novice negro players you complain about.

So what if I didn't present a "shred of evidence" about white players being intentionally left off the team. I never made any point that they were..

You didn't have to. Your post's archive told a story which you can't hide from.

I CHECKED your posting history before I originally addressed you here. Your posting career here VERIFIED that you never attack non-Black minority groups, as much as you attack the negro minority group.
You never protect White HISP nor White Asians nor White Indians nor White Muslims, as much as you protect us White Europeans who are descendants of The Mayflower.

The link to your posting career here, helped me use deductive reasoning which allowed me to accurately see through/unravel the word trickery you used here in the OP.

My perception qualities were validated by, you, at the moment you created this thread title ---but that's ooooonly because I knew that you know that I know that you knew 90% of the humans we saw on both sidelines were all hired by the XFL :)
Whatever all this yammering is supposed to say, if anyone can decipher it (or actually cares enough to :rolleyes:), the thread is about the disproportionate number of Black players in the XFL, and the possibility of this being caused by AA.

So if you can depart from your various off topics and deflections enough to address this topic with something of substance, you still are invited to do so, despite the fact that you seem to be distinguishing yourself here as quite an idiot.

As for your babbles about "us White Europeans who are descendants of the Mayflower", as spoken to me, that is an incorrect phrase. If you had actually checked.my posting history as you claim, you could easily find numerous posts by me, revealing my ethnicity as only going back to 1929, when my mother migrated here from Denmark, and my father's family from Central America, in the 1800s.

Regarding research, if you're going to claim to have done it, you have to actually do it first. :rolleyes:

You missed some edits, clearly, but you didn't miss the gist of what I said:
I must have. I saw no gist.

My perception qualities were validated by, you, at the moment you created this thread title ---but that's ooooonly because I knew that you know that I know that you knew 90% of the humans we saw on both sidelines were all hired by the XFL :) which then illuminates how you were a-okay with knowing 'we saw no bias but saw only the best experts' when we saw all of the White head coaches assistant coaches trainers medics equipment supporters & referees standing next to those novice negro players you complain about.
I really don't quite know what you're taking about, (maybe I'm just lucky), but I am able to detect a consistency about you. You're consistently not addressing the topic of racial imbalance of XFL players, and possibility that AA brought it about.

'Nuff said...

'Nuff said...

Yes, enough said by you (deflecting off topic). Bye bye.

Here's a tip for you, on your way out the door . Thread topics are defined by their titles AND OP TEXT, not just title.
You might try to remember that, rookie boy.

Last edited:
'Nuff said...

Yes, enough said by you (deflecting off topic). Bye bye.

Here's a tip for you, on your way out the door . Thread topics are defined by their titles AND OP TEXT, not just title.
You might try to remember that, rookie boy.

He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white.

You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.

I've personally known enough professional athletes as well as coaches to know a lot more than you do,

Professional sports at the player level is strictly performance driven.

I seriously doubt that you have ever even played a sport.
I seriously doubt you have ever known any "professional athletes as well as coaches" You come into these threads boasting about doing this and doing that, but when you're called out, you fall on your face. Like when I asked you about playing the guitar in G and D. A simple thing like that, and you couldn't answer the question. Couldn't say what the 3 primary chords are. Your expensive nice guitars must be great room ornaments. :laugh:

Yes, in fact my guitars do look great in my music room. You should try saving some of your fixed income, sell your cheap shit and buy something nice.

But..... you're changing the topic and deflecting yet again.

I mentioned professional athletes and coaches that I can NAME as a source that would be much more knowledgeable than most people (especially YOU) regarding AA being practiced in professional sports, and it just so happens that I know and have talked to enough people in that profession to have learned a few things.

That is not boasting, you damn fool.

As for boasting, it is is YOU who has claimed to play numerous instruments, taught music, supposedly started a business with nearly nothing and claimed to have been very successful, owned several homes, etc.etc etc......but YET, you are here daily, whining about blacks receiving AA, and "RUINING" your life, and even wanting reparations for it.

Then, when you get called out about your outlandish fabrications you conveniently change the subject to save face.

Are you actually so dense that you cannot see that your self proclaimed life experience and so called success and your pissy sob story do not add up?

Now, back to the topic, which YOU started..

If you actually want to learn something, as you claim, read up on the "Rooney Rule".

That is the only semblance of what could be AA being practiced in the NFL. PERIOD.

And it ONLY pertains to INTERVIEWS for coaching and executive jobs in the league, not players.

To this day, black coaches and executives still are minimal in a league whose players are 70% black.

Players make or don't make the cut based on ability and performance alone. PERIOD.

The nearly 100% white owners of NFL teams care about one thing, and that is payback on their investment.

The only "AA" that was ever practiced at the player level was when the league was predominantly white, and anti black.
You keep babbling about ability, but you present no evidence. You're just another big mouth in this thread, while bringing no substance.

As for what I've said about my life, it all doesn't have to "add up" for your weak mind. If you're so concerned that you think it's not true, I'll bet you that it is. I'll submit proof to the administration of the forum, according to whatever specifications they deem essential. If they don't get proof from me, then I'll stay out of USMB for 6 months. If they do get proof, then you stay out of USMB for 6 months. Wanna do it ? Or would you rather just shoot your mouth off ? Fight or flight.

Lastly, instead of telling me what I should do with my guitars, you should learn how to PLAY yours. They weren't made to be room ornaments. :biggrin:

Ability and performance are relevant in any profession that requires strength, speed, and endurance, you moron.

As far as "your life" goes, I don't care if you submit whatever "proof" that you want to the administrators, that still really proves nothing, except that you are batshit crazy for even offering to provide your lifes details to some faceless board monitor, who may not even be credible.

You are the one who has been whining about your life being ruined by AA, and as evidenced in this thread, anywhere that you can find a reason to get on that "poor me" soapbox of yours, you do it without fail, and with no facts to support what you're bitching about.

There is NO evidence of or any reason for the ALL WHITE team owners to have a predominately black league of players at the expense of potential white players.

It is a performance and ABILITY based sport, and if that offends your fragile sensibilities.....too bad.

As for your obsession with guitars, you are the one who brought mine up in your last post....personally I could not care less about yours. That being said, try staying on your own thread topic, before you cause it to get moved to the Badlands with the rest of the vomit that you post.
Of course ability and performance are relevant, and they are only what should be relevant, not skin color, as is the case with Affirmative Action, which you racistly support.

So you charge that my previous statements were false, and when I challenge you on that, you chicken out and crawl away. I expected nothing better from a big mouth, gutless coward like you.

Ha ha. Just like the other guy in this thread, whatever his name is, you also need to shore up your reading comprehension. I haven't been "bitching about" anything, and thus ,I need no facts. What I HAVE done is ask a QUESTION. Maybe in your lesser level schooling, they neglected to introduce you to the question mark.
The only fact I've presented is that black players are more proportionate to the total player population, than the % of blacks in America. Get it, Mr Dense ?

Basing hiring on performance & ability doesn't offend me one bit. In fact, that is why I enquire about the possibility of AA being used. Because if it was, performance & ability would then NOT be the hiring criteria. Skin color would be. Get It ? Maybe you're just having a bad day. Didn't get enough sleep last night ? Gotta watch that.
I've personally known enough professional athletes as well as coaches to know a lot more than you do,

Professional sports at the player level is strictly performance driven.

I seriously doubt that you have ever even played a sport.
I seriously doubt you have ever known any "professional athletes as well as coaches" You come into these threads boasting about doing this and doing that, but when you're called out, you fall on your face. Like when I asked you about playing the guitar in G and D. A simple thing like that, and you couldn't answer the question. Couldn't say what the 3 primary chords are. Your expensive nice guitars must be great room ornaments. :laugh:

Yes, in fact my guitars do look great in my music room. You should try saving some of your fixed income, sell your cheap shit and buy something nice.

But..... you're changing the topic and deflecting yet again.

I mentioned professional athletes and coaches that I can NAME as a source that would be much more knowledgeable than most people (especially YOU) regarding AA being practiced in professional sports, and it just so happens that I know and have talked to enough people in that profession to have learned a few things.

That is not boasting, you damn fool.

As for boasting, it is is YOU who has claimed to play numerous instruments, taught music, supposedly started a business with nearly nothing and claimed to have been very successful, owned several homes, etc.etc etc......but YET, you are here daily, whining about blacks receiving AA, and "RUINING" your life, and even wanting reparations for it.

Then, when you get called out about your outlandish fabrications you conveniently change the subject to save face.

Are you actually so dense that you cannot see that your self proclaimed life experience and so called success and your pissy sob story do not add up?

Now, back to the topic, which YOU started..

If you actually want to learn something, as you claim, read up on the "Rooney Rule".

That is the only semblance of what could be AA being practiced in the NFL. PERIOD.

And it ONLY pertains to INTERVIEWS for coaching and executive jobs in the league, not players.

To this day, black coaches and executives still are minimal in a league whose players are 70% black.

Players make or don't make the cut based on ability and performance alone. PERIOD.

The nearly 100% white owners of NFL teams care about one thing, and that is payback on their investment.

The only "AA" that was ever practiced at the player level was when the league was predominantly white, and anti black.
You keep babbling about ability, but you present no evidence. You're just another big mouth in this thread, while bringing no substance.

As for what I've said about my life, it all doesn't have to "add up" for your weak mind. If you're so concerned that you think it's not true, I'll bet you that it is. I'll submit proof to the administration of the forum, according to whatever specifications they deem essential. If they don't get proof from me, then I'll stay out of USMB for 6 months. If they do get proof, then you stay out of USMB for 6 months. Wanna do it ? Or would you rather just shoot your mouth off ? Fight or flight.

Lastly, instead of telling me what I should do with my guitars, you should learn how to PLAY yours. They weren't made to be room ornaments. :biggrin:

Ability and performance are relevant in any profession that requires strength, speed, and endurance, you moron.

As far as "your life" goes, I don't care if you submit whatever "proof" that you want to the administrators, that still really proves nothing, except that you are batshit crazy for even offering to provide your lifes details to some faceless board monitor, who may not even be credible.

You are the one who has been whining about your life being ruined by AA, and as evidenced in this thread, anywhere that you can find a reason to get on that "poor me" soapbox of yours, you do it without fail, and with no facts to support what you're bitching about.

There is NO evidence of or any reason for the ALL WHITE team owners to have a predominately black league of players at the expense of potential white players.

It is a performance and ABILITY based sport, and if that offends your fragile sensibilities.....too bad.

As for your obsession with guitars, you are the one who brought mine up in your last post....personally I could not care less about yours. That being said, try staying on your own thread topic, before you cause it to get moved to the Badlands with the rest of the vomit that you post.
Of course ability and performance are relevant, and they are only what should be relevant, not skin color, as is the case with Affirmative Action, which you racistly support.

So you charge that my previous statements were false, and when I challenge you on that, you chicken out and crawl away. I expected nothing better from a big mouth, gutless coward like you.

Ha ha. Just like the other guy in this thread, whatever his name is, you also need to shore up your reading comprehension. I haven't been "bitching about" anything, and thus ,I need no facts. What I HAVE done is ask a QUESTION. Maybe in your lesser level schooling, they neglected to introduce you to the question mark.
The only fact I've presented is that black players are more proportionate to the total player population, than the % of blacks in America. Get it, Mr Dense ?

Basing hiring on performance & ability doesn't offend me one bit. In fact, that is why I enquire about the possibility of AA being used. Because if it was, performance & ability would then NOT be the hiring criteria. Skin color would be. Get It ? Maybe you're just having a bad day. Didn't get enough sleep last night ? Gotta watch that.

After all of this nonsense that you just posted, yhef fact remains that there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport.
You are obsessed with something that is non existent.

rookie boy.

You calling me names, will not change the fact that you created a nonsensical thread theme. Closed-minded. White Privileged. Pro-racist.

Yes.

That is what your thread is.

But that's oooonly because you want everyone here to pretend like we saw no humans on those sidelines at that game, except those negro players.

You have a demonic mindset so you are okay with the XFL practicing White Privilege when it came to hiring head coaches asst coaches medics trainers equipment staff referees tv networks etc so now...

you want everyone to pretend that we did not see those multitudes of Caucasian XFL employees standing right next to those negro players all night ---same XFL that you claim practices AA!--- even though we saw far, far more Caucasoids on the sidelines than we saw Negroids.

Last edited:
The players on the field and sidelines compete to play. They must outperform others to get the job. They are not handed those jobs. So then if there are more black football players, it's because they beat the white ones and got the job. Now the other employees are picked and hired in non competitive ways and there is where we see the majority of whites.

... the other employees are picked and hired in non competitive ways and there is where we see the majority of whites.

Okay. I can respect that.

But please, consider this, if what you say is true then it is a reality that these White wealthy humans with deep pockets to own the XFL, did use those deep pockets to vett/then hire the best available players ---but refused to use those deep pockets to protect their investment if they did not vett/then hire the best available staff to support the best available players.

... the other employees are picked and hired in non competitive ways and there is where we see the majority of whites.

But please, consider this, if what you say is true then it is a reality that these White wealthy humans with deep pockets to own the XFL, did use those deep pockets to vett/then hire the best available players ---but refused to use those deep pockets to protect their investment if they did not vett/then hire the best available staff to support the best available players.

The evidence of this is in the NFL CTE situation. Team doctors knew there were greater long term problems with players suffering multiple concussions but allowed them to continue playing. Team doctors are a joke as well as team physicians. They will do what owners tell them.

He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white. You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.
That's not the topic, idiot. You and him don't come barging in here and start dictating what the topic is. I defined the topic when I wrote the OP. It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about. I have had the intelligent answer previously again and again. You just don't like it, and refuse to accept it. That's YOUR problem. No one else's.

Watching the first game of the new XFL football league, it is apparent that black players are far more represented than the proportion of blacks in America.

Does the XFL utilize Affirmative Action discrimination in hiring ? Why so many blacks (about 90%), as opposed to players of other races ?

Could someone from the XFL, knowledgeable about hiring, tell us if the XFL has prospective players submitting Affirmative Action questionnaires ?

I don't think so. The XFL is owned by the WWE, and the WWE has always had a good mix of talent from all over the world.

My guess is that they hire based upon ability

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
After all of this nonsense that you just posted, yhef fact remains that there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport.
You are obsessed with something that is non existent.
Correct. There is no evidence (at least shown in this thread), of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport. There is also no evidence in this thread that skin color AA is NOT being favored, and being used to create a great abundance of black players. I've stated this repeatedly.

There is also no evidence in this thread, presented from you of what you just said >> that "there is no evidence of "skin color" being favored in the XFL or any other sport." Maybe there is evidence of that. We can clearly see that you have presented here no evidence of what you speak.

The only evidence that is clearly shown here, is that katstupid has a stupid habit of presenting proclamations, with zero evidence to back them up.

upload_2020-2-14_14-42-54.jpeg

I don't think so. The XFL is owned by the WWE, and the WWE has always had a good mix of talent from all over the world.

My guess is that they hire based upon ability
Everybody is dfree to speculate. That's fair. However, I'm not asking for thinking or guessing, from people not working in the XFL.

I asked >> "Could someone from the XFL, knowledgeable about hiring, tell us if the XFL has prospective players submitting Affirmative Action questionnaires ?"

The evidence of this is in the NFL CTE situation. Team doctors knew there were greater long term problems with players suffering multiple concussions but allowed them to continue playing. Team doctors are a joke as well as team physicians. They will do what owners tell them.

upload_2020-2-14_14-47-31.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back