Does White House Twitter account reveal intelligence officials and locations during Afghan security briefing?

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Incompetence on the part of the administration, in my view, if it's not an old photo in said tweet.

Apparently some folks have noted a time difference in the clocks between Moscow and London that wasn't possible unless the photo was taken prior to March 28th.

Though the Doha Station was not already publicly known. So there's at least that.

6119cc0a20302771064889cc.png

Richard Grenell, former acting director of national intelligence tweeted “Who took this picture outing intel officials? Dear God.”

National Review contributor Jim Geraghty tweeted “I figure you would want to crop out the teleconference screens labeled CIA and Doha Station. You panicking, amateur idiots.”

Last edited:
Those who installed this illegitimate freak show of Marxists should end as traitors always have. IF they truly are this inept, can you imagine what the CCP and Putin are considering today?

Incompetence on the part of the administration, in my view, if it's not an old photo in said tweet.

Apparently some folks have noted a time difference in the clocks between Moscow and London that wasn't possible unless the photo was taken prior to March 28th.

Though the Doha Station was not already publicly known. So there's at least that.

6119cc0a20302771064889cc.png

Richard Grenell, former acting director of national intelligence tweeted “Who took this picture outing intel officials? Dear God.”

National Review contributor Jim Geraghty tweeted “I figure you would want to crop out the teleconference screens labeled CIA and Doha Station. You panicking, amateur idiots.”

Hey Biden voters:

THANKS

Those who installed this illegitimate freak show of Marxists should end as traitors always have. IF they truly are this inept, can you imagine what the CCP and Putin are considering today?

Well they definitely gave away the CIA base. That wasn't publicly known.

And if we give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the clock is correct, it begs the question of what he actually was doing.

Why give an old photo other than to project the illusion he was active during all of this, when he really wasn't.

Last edited:
LOL another doctored Photoshop of this moron, because in reality he is sound asleep and has no idea what’s going on.

What a shit show.

Might be the reason for an old photo, if it actually is.

There sure were a lot of folks here in America and around the world asking why he was so silent.

Then that photo got released shortly thereafter, seemingly as an appeasment.

We know why he was so silent, of course....

"There’s going to be no circumstance when you’re going to see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan." - The President of the United States

E81pxMrXEAYMPVd

Last edited:
Well they definitely gave away the cIA vase. That wasnlt publicly know.

And if we give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the clock is correct, it begs the question of what he was doing.

Why give an old photo other than to project the illusion he was active during all of this?

I think he's on a crapton of meds and they use the weekends for a sort of cleanse if you will. And then he has to be out of the public eye because at that time he's basically drooling and incomprehensible.

Pride does this--pride thinks you can get away with this. I knew their pride would trip them up. It always does. They thought they ruled the world. It will be their undoing. It usually is.

I think he's on a crapton of meds and they use the weekends for a sort of cleanse if you will. And then he has to be out of the public eye because at that time he's basically drooling and incomprehensible.

Pride does this--pride thinks you can get away with this. I knew their pride would trip them up. It always does. They thought they ruled the world. It will be their undoing. It usually is.

Yeah, there's no doubt something is wrong with him cognitively.

To your second point, truer words have never been spoken. And that applies to all of us.

Lot of people going to test this admin now

Again

THANKS BIDEN VOTERS

Hope you're happy with no mean tweets

Heh heh.

Yeah. I can see them cutting into the teleconference now after discovering our administration is openly displaying previously unknown bases on the screen for the world to see...

Last edited:
Anyway, looks like Biden is now increasing troop presence to get the remaining American citizens and Afghans out of there over the next couple of days.

Aside from the Americans who were left behind after being orderd to stand down and shelter in place while embassy officials were being rescued, apparently there are also thousands more Afghans who qualify for special immigrant visas, beyond the 2,000 we've already taken in over the last couple of weeks.

Though they've completed evacuation of the embassy officials and the last American flag, notably.

E83m4owXIAAuKeu

Last edited:

The thing I love about it is when you get your inept president, you'll defend him to the hilt. But when it's someone else's, they're "traitors".

Beyond all of these goings-on, predictably getting it wrong and seeing the very thing happen that he openly said would not happen, then not really caring, there's the economy. The border. The crime. The blatant assault on the constitution and civil liberties. The fascist overthrow of our Republic as a consequence of industry getting together wit hthe central government and functioning in synergy, doing things they could never do on their own...

That incompetent old man and the opportunistic minions pulling his strings need to go. Like....yesterday.

What America really needs (beside growing a spine) is another Grover Clevelend in the White House. Good old "Mr. Veto"...

Last edited:
Still no word from the President of the United States. He remains silent and on vacation at Camp David.

Though we've heard quite a bit from the Taliban's key spokesman, particularly via Twitter, where the former President of the United States remains permanently suspended.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is "out of the office" for the remainder of the week, effective today.

image-4.png

Last edited:
Anyway, looks like Biden is now increasing troop presence to get the remaining American citizens and Afghans out of there over the next couple of days.

Aside from the Americans who were left behind after being orderd to stand down and shelter in place while embassy officials were being rescued, apparently there are also thousands more Afghans who qualify for special immigrant visas, beyond the 2,000 we've already taken in over the last couple of weeks.

Though they've completed evacuation of the embassy officials and the last American flag, notably.

E83m4owXIAAuKeu

Jobs, vacancies: CIA - Doha | Indeed.com Qatar
Search 8 CIA jobs now hiring in Doha on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site.

Jobs, vacancies: CIA - Doha | Indeed.com Qatar
Search 8 CIA jobs now hiring in Doha on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site.

The link you shared with regard to your search query for Certified Internal Auditor employment opportunities in Doha rendered results for an Internal Audit Senior Associate position from a consulting company called PWC, a Claims Manager for Italconsult S.P.A, a Tax Advisor for Deloitte, an Audit Manager for an auditing company called Aroma City Group, and an auditor job for an auditing company named Experts Credit Solutions Consultancy LLC.

To your credit, these Certified Internal Auditor employment opportunities are all located in Doha. Though I doubt you could locate it on a map. Respectfully speaking.

But if you're gonna search for CIA in Doha and would like to stay on topic, do please have the common sense and good form to take into consideration that we're not talking about employment oppportunities for Certified Internal Auditors in Doha, you donut.

We're talking about a Central Intelligence Agency base.

Last edited:
Anyway. Getting back to the clocks there in the photo in question that they gave us yesterday, I suppose it's possible that the clock is simply wrong and this is an actual photo from yesterday. It is, after all, Biden's first term and I'm not sure he's spent a whole lot of time in there.

And if that's the case, well, that means not only have they openly told the world where the CIA base is Qatar (which is undeniable regardless) but they also openly told everyone where these officials were.

As was mentioned, the White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki isn't responding to email, predictably, so unfortunately she's now out of the office for the week. So can't ask her about whether the clock had been set to accommodate dst in those foreign time zones.

The President is still silent.

Nobody cares where Harris is, wherever she is she should should stay there and remain quiet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back