WHY Does A Politician Known For Leaking Information Still Have a Security Clearance & Still Run The House Intel Committee?

So know the left hates Comey today?

The left has always hated Comey.

What propaganda source told you otherwise, and why did you fall for it?

Remember, we're liberals, so consistency is given. You need to understand that we're not like you.

You guys are not constant with anything, all your ilk does is flip flop

Read the damn threads here over the years, first you love Comey, then hate him, then love him.

You need a scorecard to keep up.

Yeah, the whole Comey love thing doesn't wash for most of us who support sanity and reason in our elected officials. He cost Hillary Clinton the election. I blame him for putting the nail in that coffin and not at least informing the voting public that Trump's campaign was under investigation for ties to Russians. That happens and Trump loses by double digits. Comey is a hack. Good riddance. Next.

He did in October of 2016, before the election, quit trying to rewrite history, am sick of it

Because the Democratic Party controls the House and they get to decide who is in charge of the House Intel Committee, and not the Republican Party, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin.

1) Never one to disappoint, our local Russian Troll can't help but insert one reference to the Democrat party abandoned false Russian narrative - coup cover story. Bwuhahahahaha.....

2) The House Intel Committee Impeachment hearings were a complete partisan shit-show - they even ADMITTED their pre-determined Impeachment circus / coup attempt was completely partisan / political and needed no crime having been committed by the President to vote to Impeach.

Failing to present a crime, evidence, or witnesses, Schiff even committed a crime in an attempt to salvage the their comedic treasonous drama being watched by the whole world by authoring a fake skit / transcript of the conversation between the US and Ukraine leaders and presented it as evidence...

AND IT BLEW UP IN HIS FAT, LYING, TREASONOUS F*ING FACE! The next day even the liberal media was reporting what he read was manufactured BULLSHIT, forcing them and Schiff to quickly claim the whole thing had been a 'parody', that he had not really attempted to submit his manufactured 'evidence' as actual evidence. Not only has Schiff committed a CRIME but he had turned the respected, honorable House Chambers into a tax-payer-funded Saturday Night Live studio and mocking (according to Schiff's lame-ass excuse he came up with to cover his ass).

Pelosi had already vowed not to proceed with Impeachment without undeniable evidence and partisanship - In the end she had NEITHER but allowed herself to be bullied by the far left radicals into going ahead with a coup attempt she knew had ZERO chance of succeeding....

...all the while ignoring the growing pandemic in China, publicly voicing oppodsition to Trump's
s travel ban, and telling constituents to hers about in large numbers, take no heed to the warning s the President was giving, etc....

3) FINALLY.....WHERE IS THE LAW AND LINK TO THE LAW YOU AND SCHIFF CLAIMS EXISTS GIVING OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED WHISTLE BLOWERS THE PROTECTION OF ANONYMITY, YOU LYING CANADIAN GIT?!

HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU BE CALLED OUT TO ANSWER FOR YOUR LIE BEFOFRE YOU ADMIT YOU AND SCHIFF EITHER LIED YOUR ASSES OFF OR WERE WRONG?

Remember, we're liberals, so consistency is given. You need to understand that we're not like you.

Read the damn threads here over the years, first you love Comey, then hate him, then love him.

Yeah, the whole Comey love thing doesn't wash for most of us who support sanity and reason in our elected officials. He cost Hillary Clinton the election. I blame him for putting the nail in that coffin and not at least informing the voting public that Trump's campaign was under investigation for ties to Russians. That happens and Trump loses by double digits. Comey is a hack. Good riddance. Next.

He did in October of 2016, before the election, quit trying to rewrite history, am sick of it

Actually, he didn't. It was alluded to in the media. But after the announcement about the laptop and emails. No one paid attention. The first the public is made widely aware of a connection is in late November, after Trump had won.
No re-write necessary here. I'll leave that to right wingers.
The definitive Trump-Russia timeline of events

Actually, he didn't. It was alluded to in the media. But after the announcement about the laptop and emails. No one paid attention. The first the public is made widely aware of a connection is in late November, after Trump had won.

Do even try me on this one I read the papers and posted it numerous times on here that we knew about Trump being under F B. I . investigation before the election.

Oct. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump

LMFAO I just read your link, jesus talk about trying to rewrite history, god politco is getting embarrassing.

Once again D-Adam Schiff has chosen to seek personal attention by leaking what should be 'In-House' Intel concerns to the media before sending it to the representative he was addressing...

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff late Tuesday of “politicizing” the intelligence community by leaking concerns about personnel changes to the press.

Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday, penned a letter to Grenell laying out his concerns with the acting director’s staffing changes in the Office of National Intelligence."

The problem was / is that Schiff LEAKED THE LETTER TO THE MEDIA before he sent it to Director Grenell.

“His letter was sent to the press before it was sent to me,” Grenell tweeted late Tuesday. “These press leaks politicizing the intelligence community must stop.”

Schiff is the greatest gift to foreign Intelligence operations / agencies since D-Feinstein was caught facilitating Chinese espionage for decades. The guy leaks more than a screen door on a submarine.

So why does this proven untrustworthy, lying asshole 1) still have a security clearance, and 2) still hold the position as House Intel Committee Chairman?

Because the Democratic Party controls the House and they get to decide who is in charge of the House Intel Committee, and not the Republican Party, Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin.

What I want to know is why a lying piece of shit like Devon Nunes hasn't faced charges for shilling for the White House, and for dereliction of his duty to uphold the Constitution when he was head of the House Intel Committee and refused to call witnesses or to press charges against those who lied to the Committee and for involving himself in the Russia Report after being forced to recuse himself from the investigation for conflict of interest.
You are full of shit, again.

Have you seen trump's poll numbers? Head to head with Biden? Individual states? I suppose you have, which explains your hysteria.
At this stage, Trump's only hope is to effectively use Covid-19 as an excuse to cancel elections, or at least depress turnout to the point where effectively nobody in urban areas can vote (as the Republicans just did in Wisconsin). And you'd support that, because that's how Stalinists roll.
Come November, Martial Law might be exacly what this country needs.

he short answer is that democrats hold the majority and democrats thrive on leaks and treason. The Country be damned.

Once again D-Adam Schiff has chosen to seek personal attention by leaking what should be 'In-House' Intel concerns to the media before sending it to the representative he was addressing...

"Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff late Tuesday of “politicizing” the intelligence community by leaking concerns about personnel changes to the press.

Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday, penned a letter to Grenell laying out his concerns with the acting director’s staffing changes in the Office of National Intelligence."

The problem was / is that Schiff LEAKED THE LETTER TO THE MEDIA before he sent it to Director Grenell.

“His letter was sent to the press before it was sent to me,” Grenell tweeted late Tuesday. “These press leaks politicizing the intelligence community must stop.”

Schiff is the greatest gift to foreign Intelligence operations / agencies since D-Feinstein was caught facilitating Chinese espionage for decades. The guy leaks more than a screen door on a submarine.

So why does this proven untrustworthy, lying asshole 1) still have a security clearance, and 2) still hold the position as House Intel Committee Chairman?

What I want to know is why a lying piece of shit like Devon Nunes hasn't faced charges for shilling for the White House, and for dereliction of his duty to uphold the Constitution when he was head of the House Intel Committee and refused to call witnesses or to press charges against those who lied to the Committee and for involving himself in the Russia Report after being forced to recuse himself from the investigation for conflict of interest.

You keep saying that but you provide no evidence of it nor do you deny what I'm posting. I can only surmise that what I post pissed you off, but you can't articulate anything other than insults to counter it. In terms of discussion, a grunt.

To everyone here, I hope you all are safe and secure. Even those in denial.

You keep saying that but you provide no evidence of it nor do you deny what I'm posting. I can only surmise that what I post pissed you off, but you can't articulate anything other than insults to counter it. In terms of discussion, a grunt.

To everyone here, I hope you all are safe and secure. Even those in denial.
Feel free to document all these bullshit claims with credible links:

Forum List

Back