Does what goes around always come around?

Does what goes around always come around?

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

often enough to prove there is a God?

I heard somewhere that the wheels of God's justice turn slowly but [something like] ever-so-surely...

anyhow... have u seen a "poetic justice" incident either in your own life or in the public arena that... grabbed your attention?

It kind of seems the dims are getting their just due... but again... slowly. I say Slowly bc I'm not sure ALL the swing states have their voting practices in order (legal) yet...

=
No. Pol Pot died peacefully in his sleep.

No. Pol Pot died peacefully in his sleep.
no one knows where a soul goes after death save the One who made it

maybe he repented @ the last minute? maybe he didn't... I frankly don't care... glad he is gone (is all)

no one knows where a soul goes after death save the One who made it

maybe he repented @ the last minute? maybe he didn't... I frankly don't care... glad he is gone (is all)
The question didn't seem to be poised toward the "hereafter"...

If that were truly so... Wouldn't this diety have made them "immortal"?
u could say the same about anything... If you have ever had a bad sickness, for example, you could ask

couldn't God have prevented this?

get laid off from a job you like, can't find another one...

ditto... couldn't God have prevented it

why?

I'm a good Catholic, probably a rarity
It's not rare. The only one you can control is yourself. It stands to reason that you won't be quizzed or have to answer for an abortion that someone has. Likewise, you won't get a cookie for involving yourself in that individual's drama.

I'm bored.

Absolutely. It's called cause and effect, or as the bible puts it: sowing and reaping. It's an inescapable universal truth, whether one believes it or not.

The sooner people truly understand and believe that, the better. That's all I'm gonna say about that. / Forrest voice.

It's not rare. The only one you can control is yourself. It stands to reason that you won't be quizzed or have to answer for an abortion that someone has. Likewise, you won't get a cookie for involving yourself in that individual's drama.

I'm bored.
obvioiusly you have not studied the material on which you nonetheless think you are some kind of expert.

Holy Communion is based on what Christ did at the Last Supper... He said to eat His flesh and drink His Blood and whoever does has Life in him (her)... It sounds a little ghoulish even to Catholics but that is what He said... John 6:27-72.

"Do this in Remembrance of Me" Jesus said... Transubstantiation (is what His Church calls it)

Absolutely. It's called cause and effect, or as the bible puts it: sowing and reaping. It's an inescapable universal truth, whether one believes it or not.

The sooner people truly understand and believe that, the better. That's all I'm gonna say about that. / Forrest voice.
you are correct (though i may not be able to prove it), that the sooner people realize this.. that what evil they do will come back on them, the better.

The lefties among us fail on this one...

obvioiusly you have not studied the material on which you nonetheless think you are some kind of expert.

Holy Communion is based on what Christ did at the Last Supper... He said to eat His flesh and drink His Blood and whoever does has Life in him (her)... It sounds a little ghoulish even to Catholics but that is what He said... John 6:27-72.

"Do this in Remembrance of Me" Jesus said... Transubstantiation (is what His Church calls it)

That's not relevant. You know this.

your post here is not relevant. you know this
Look, zombie worshipping aside, you have no reason to be involved in someone's decisions. There is no justification for it.

Somehow, I thought you would add more depth to the conversation but you don't or can't.

Look, zombie worshipping aside, you have no reason to be involved in someone's decisions. There is no justification for it.
what decision? abortion?

so if some neighbor of mine is in the process of killing his or her child and I know about it.. I don't have any moral obligation b4 God or man to interfere?

because after all, that murderer should have the freedomm to kill his own children....

got it... so logical

so civilized...

Forum List

Back