Does what goes around always come around?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

often enough to prove there is a God?

I heard somewhere that the wheels of God's justice turn slowly but [something like] ever-so-surely...

anyhow... have u seen a "poetic justice" incident either in your own life or in the public arena that... grabbed your attention?

It kind of seems the dims are getting their just due... but again... slowly. I say Slowly bc I'm not sure ALL the swing states have their voting practices in order (legal) yet...

=

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

I heard somewhere that the wheels of God's justice turn slowly but [something like] ever-so-surely...

anyhow... have u seen a "poetic justice" incident either in your own life or in the public arena that... grabbed your attention?

It kind of seems the dims are getting their just due... but again... slowly. I say Slowly bc I'm not sure ALL the swing states have their voting practices in order (legal) yet...

=

Absolutely. That's why white Christian conservative nationalists are losing their country to minority immigrants.

This is the comes around for what they did to Native Americans, and African slaves.

And yet here you are thinking it is someone else, other than you, getting the comes around.

Welcome to Karma fuckwit.

Absolutely. That's why white Christian conservative nationalists are losing their country to minority immigrants.

This is the comes around for what they did to Native Americans, and African slaves.

And yet here you are thinking it is someone else, other than you, getting the comes around.

You are going to hate the world that you are cheering for.....

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

=
If you ever find your point let us know....

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

=

I'm not here to deliver karma. That's not my purpose. So even if it does "come around", I may not recognize it because it isn't happening in the way *I* think it should be.

that is the question

almost always
eventually?

=
Yes you get stuck in orbit and you will forever go around perpetually

hmmm... I dunno

i always kinda thought that individuals are responsible for what THEY do as individuals... you know... all Catholics, for example, shouldn't be persecuted and hated and treated like dirt just bc some pervert "priest" molested someone

but I could be wrong, eh?

maybe we should all be judged by our group or perceived group

hmmmmmm... head scratcher

I'm not here to deliver karma. That's not my purpose. So even if it does "come around", I may not recognize it because it isn't happening in the way *I* think it should be.

that's life... doesn't happen as we think it should

maybe our thinking is off...

maybe we are sinners

maybe we are in need of Help

It may not happen right off of the bat, but I believe that it does happen eventually.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
thanks for that last thing... hope u mean it... :) same to you

Do you think Trump will ever get to be president... like the People wanted?

If this is true than you better get with it. Being the rulers that you believe you have been denied means being responsible and being the creators of everything for better living. It is tragic that everything I was taught about all having opportunity has been turned into a total agenda based on hate and dominance. And the people that want to dominate are not as competitive as those in other nations.

that's life... doesn't happen as we think it should

maybe our thinking is off...

maybe we are sinners

maybe we are in need of Help
I want the soles of my Adidas imprinted on their faces and "Ha ha, bitches!" tattooed on their foreheads with my signature underneath.

What goes around comes around sounds like a chant for more of the same.

I don't think your God rallies around political parties. Unless he tells someone to run for office and they lose. You probably don't want to sell that angle to this crowd.

Find the things that are most important-people and their needs- and flip of both parties till they get that shit right.

Last edited:
I want the soles of my Adidas imprinted on their faces and "Ha ha, bitches!" tattooed on their foreheads with my signature underneath.

What goes around comes around sounds like a chant for more of the same.

I don't think your God rallies around political parties. Unless he tells someone to run for office and they lose. You probably don't want to sell that angle to this crowd.

Find the things that are most important-people and their needs- and flip of both parties till they get that shit right.
um... i dunno

I tend to think God who created babies wants them to continue living

guess I am funny that way...

Forum List

Back