Does Trump regret putting Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the Bench now?????? Vote: 7-2 Trump tax returns go to SDNY Investigator

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!
Technically there isn’t an issue with such a subpoena for the President’s taxes. The issue is the DA is leading a witch hunt to “find a crime” because he currently has no evidence of any crime. This is the new brand of fascism from Obama era: abuse law enforcement to go after political enemies.

It’s just going to be hilarious when they get the tax files, and it’s a giant nothing burger. Billionaires don’t make their money through personal income tax, all their wealth is in businesses and real estate.

And none of it happens if Trump had simply lived up to his promises.
What are you talking about? The Obamaphiles would be conducting a witch hunt on him regardless. This at least had them spinning for 4 years, and all they will get is a nothing burger.

Like when they dismantled his fraudulent Trump U? Or when they dismantled his fraudulent charity?
What about it? The Trump University was just a series of seminars for real estate, it never claimed to be an accredited university with college credits or giving out a degree. Everyone who signed up for it knew that. The corrupt NY Feds led the lawsuits, it was clear the kangaroo courts of NY were just harassing Trump. It was a shakedown and Trump capitulated, he knew he couldn’t win against corrupt judges. There was no admission of wrongdoing in the settlement, which debunks your theory that the seminars were “fraudulent”.
The documents released show that Trump’s university promised one thing and delivered something entirely different. It promised Trump’s wisdom about real estate but under deposition it turned out that a Trump barely had any involvement other than cashing the checks. The only purpose was to extract as much money from people as possible while promising them goods that were never delivered. It was a scam through and through. But no one is really surprised.

To be fair Trump could teach all he knows in a few seconds. Call people names and threaten bankruptcy so everyone loses money.
I’m reasonably sure Trump has a good knowledge of real estate. Better than me that’s for sure.

He also is quite expert at preying upon people to scam them out of money with lies.

Trump's experience has to been to fail and have daddy bail him out. Then after daddy was gone his MO was to threaten bankruptcy.
True. Trump scams banks. He scams his buddies like Carl Icahn. He’s talented at getting people to give him money.

What percentage of our Budget is legally not touchable?
Zero.

I laugh
The President was impeached for simply considering touching 1 line item.
I dismiss you, once again.
The president doesn’t write law. Congress does. Congress can change any appropriation in the budget. So legally all of the budget is touchable.

Did someone not watch Schoolyard Rock?

Oh!
The President doesn't write the budget - Finally.

The President does present a budget.

I laugh at you presenting that weakness.

Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

I thought judges were a separate branch of government? Be happy now, it makes for a giggle but how about when the other side go's after bidens medical records in the same manner?
Then tit for tat we go after his school records and interview those who took tests for him And speaking of medical records many doctors have said how unraveled trumps mind is

This is why everyone, except the other idiots think you are an idiot.
The person alleged to have taken a test for him, didn't meet him until he was already in college.
No doctor that has actually examined the President thinks that.

With Obama we know that education wise he qualified for Occidental but politics wise was thrust on Harvard.
Did you have a bone spur too??? Trump is a thief and cheat and to put anything past him you do so at your own risk

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

His tweets say that yes he does regret it. However it could be just more of the same old persecuted messiah complex that he has been suffering from for years:

1594395413937.png

In reality, there is nothing political in the decision. It's pretty common for the Roberts Court to send cases back to the lower courts

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Technically there isn’t an issue with such a subpoena for the President’s taxes. The issue is the DA is leading a witch hunt to “find a crime” because he currently has no evidence of any crime. This is the new brand of fascism from Obama era: abuse law enforcement to go after political enemies.

It’s just going to be hilarious when they get the tax files, and it’s a giant nothing burger. Billionaires don’t make their money through personal income tax, all their wealth is in businesses and real estate.

What are you talking about? The Obamaphiles would be conducting a witch hunt on him regardless. This at least had them spinning for 4 years, and all they will get is a nothing burger.

Like when they dismantled his fraudulent Trump U? Or when they dismantled his fraudulent charity?
What about it? The Trump University was just a series of seminars for real estate, it never claimed to be an accredited university with college credits or giving out a degree. Everyone who signed up for it knew that. The corrupt NY Feds led the lawsuits, it was clear the kangaroo courts of NY were just harassing Trump. It was a shakedown and Trump capitulated, he knew he couldn’t win against corrupt judges. There was no admission of wrongdoing in the settlement, which debunks your theory that the seminars were “fraudulent”.
The documents released show that Trump’s university promised one thing and delivered something entirely different. It promised Trump’s wisdom about real estate but under deposition it turned out that a Trump barely had any involvement other than cashing the checks. The only purpose was to extract as much money from people as possible while promising them goods that were never delivered. It was a scam through and through. But no one is really surprised.

To be fair Trump could teach all he knows in a few seconds. Call people names and threaten bankruptcy so everyone loses money.
I’m reasonably sure Trump has a good knowledge of real estate. Better than me that’s for sure.

He also is quite expert at preying upon people to scam them out of money with lies.

Trump's experience has to been to fail and have daddy bail him out. Then after daddy was gone his MO was to threaten bankruptcy.
True. Trump scams banks. He scams his buddies like Carl Icahn. He’s talented at getting people to give him money.
He cheated his OWN family

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Kind of like the DNC's platform on race? Or the economy?

Zero.

I laugh
The president doesn’t write law. Congress does. Congress can change any appropriation in the budget. So legally all of the budget is touchable.

Oh!
Basically. But every president plays an essential role in it. It’s a collaborative process. Legally anything in the budget can be touched, but not by any one person.

Trump was impeached because he decided that he could do things without Congress as if he were a totalitarian.

Zero.

I laugh

Oh!

The President does present a budget.

I laugh at you presenting that weakness.

It's a simple fact.

Zero.

I laugh

Oh!
Basically. But every president plays an essential role in it. It’s a collaborative process. Legally anything in the budget can be touched, but not by any one person.

Trump was impeached because he decided that he could do things without Congress as if he were a totalitarian.
Trump was impeached because the Progs are totalitarian. Every Repub President has to be impeached with them or threatened with it. I don't get why Trump would run for President to go through this on purpose.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Just real estate seminars?
Then why did Trump settle for 20 million?

glc7f9vyou951.jpg

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

glc7f9vyou951.jpg
Yes, they were just real estate seminars.
I already told you why he settled, because of corrupt NY Feds and their disregard for fairness and law.

It was fun yesterday watching all the useful idiots on the left repeat what the MSM told them was a great victory, only to realize as the day went on that it was actually a victory for Trump. No HOR access, tied up in court until after the election, and the realization that the IRS would've already found any illegality in Trump's taxes years ago. It's all political theater designed to impugn Trump. Plus the most important wording was reaffirmed: legitimate reason for access.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

glc7f9vyou951.jpg
Yes, they were just real estate seminars.
I already told you why he settled, because of corrupt NY Feds and their disregard for fairness and law.
It wasn’t federal but you probably knew that.

He settled because he was going to lose at trial. The court documents show that they knew that they were defrauding their customers. It was their business plan.

Zero.

I laugh

Oh!

Trump was impeached because the Progs are totalitarian. Every Repub President has to be impeached with them or threatened with it. I don't get why Trump would run for President to go through this on purpose.
There’s nothing totalitarian about engaging in the specific process that the constitution outlines for impeachment. Trump left them no choice.

You seem to believe it’s only Republican presidents who are threatened either impeachment?

It was fun yesterday watching all the useful idiots on the left repeat what the MSM told them was a great victory, only to realize as the day went on that it was actually a victory for Trump. No HOR access, tied up in court until after the election, and the realization that the IRS would've already found any illegality in Trump's taxes years ago. It's all political theater designed to impugn Trump. Plus the most important wording was reaffirmed: legitimate reason for access.
Great victory??? Is that why rump went bonkers??

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

I thought judges were a separate branch of government? Be happy now, it makes for a giggle but how about when the other side go's after bidens medical records in the same manner?
Then tit for tat we go after his school records and interview those who took tests for him And speaking of medical records many doctors have said how unraveled trumps mind is

This is why everyone, except the other idiots think you are an idiot.
The person alleged to have taken a test for him, didn't meet him until he was already in college.
No doctor that has actually examined the President thinks that.

With Obama we know that education wise he qualified for Occidental but politics wise was thrust on Harvard.
Did you have a bone spur too??? Trump is a thief and cheat and to put anything past him you do so at your own risk

And Yet, Literally been spectacular against all odds and with little chihuahua losers nipping at his heels the entire time.

If his returns aren't filled with lies why wouldn't the pos save money and time and show us how honest he is???
Did Putin sell him a building?

If his returns aren't filled with lies why wouldn't the pos save money and time and show us how honest he is???
Did Putin sell him a building?

You people that are still mentioning Russia, have to be the most ignorant and stupid mother fuckers that were ever alive.

In what universe does the IRS find all illegal activity?

Forum List

Back