Does Trump regret putting Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the Bench now?????? Vote: 7-2 Trump tax returns go to SDNY Investigator

This isn't about Trump's tax returns. This is about creating a new topic for the asshole MSM to harp on and undermine Trump during the run up to the election. The MSM has already established it is not adverse to lying. So this is going to be another propaganda run to hurt Trump's reelection chances. This is almost all totally media created BS. Trump's accomplishments in our economy, our national security, law enforcement, employment for everyone, wages, and border security prove him to be a man of his word. Promises made, promises kept. We'd be crazy to abandon a great thing for a media fantasy.

Even if President Trump had only been adequate and not great, we would be crazy to abandon someone that the Democratic Media hates this much.
There is a reason that they hate him this much.
Yes because he is awful. His policies have all failed. Have you noticed all the generals who worked for him hate him too? There are several republican groups that also hate him? How dumb are you?
And Biden says he'd love to debate the LOL stable genius

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!

TDS thread 1,753

They get a lifetime appointment so they don’t owe the orange sociopath anything

Gee - and here I thought you guys preach that color doesn't matter! ;)

President Trump is fully aware that SC justices are lifetime appointments. I prefer, as do other reasonable folks, that justices rule by law and intent of law, not by philosophy. That's why 'conservative' judges do not vote in lockstep and 'leftist' judges do. I understand that that is a difficult concept for 'some' to grasp.
How many times has the POS Thomas voted with the left ? I may be wrong but I think ZERO

The person setting up the trust picks the trustee(s). But the law specifies that the trustees must have no financial relationship to the trustor or his assets.
I think we have enough experience with never trumpers to know that trump cannot trust anyone in washington or new york

his world is infested with crooks and backstabbers

Cult45 changes their narrative whenever the wind blows. I thought 'the Swamp' was drained already. :dunno:

The person setting up the trust picks the trustee(s). But the law specifies that the trustees must have no financial relationship to the trustor or his assets.
I think we have enough experience with never trumpers to know that trump cannot trust anyone in washington or new york

Cult45 changes their narrative whenever the wind blows. I thought 'the Swamp' was drained already. :dunno:

If you actually thought that - then you are a blithering idiot.

How many times has the POS Thomas voted with the left ? I may be wrong but I think ZERO

...and that right there is the problem with 'my side, your side' reasoning. There shouldn't be a 'left' and a 'right' when it comes to interpreting the Constitution and the Law. There can be disagreements in interpretation, but political affiliation should not be the determining factor.

Last edited:
This isn't about Trump's tax returns. This is about creating a new topic for the asshole MSM to harp on and undermine Trump during the run up to the election. The MSM has already established it is not adverse to lying. So this is going to be another propaganda run to hurt Trump's reelection chances. This is almost all totally media created BS. Trump's accomplishments in our economy, our national security, law enforcement, employment for everyone, wages, and border security prove him to be a man of his word. Promises made, promises kept. We'd be crazy to abandon a great thing for a media fantasy.

Even if President Trump had only been adequate and not great, we would be crazy to abandon someone that the Democratic Media hates this much.
Yes because he is awful. His policies have all failed. Have you noticed all the generals who worked for him hate him too? There are several republican groups that also hate him? How dumb are you?

No, That's not it.
Well the fact the country is far worse off than it was 4 years ago is reason enough for me to hate him.

Other than a worldwide pandemic and Democrat riots - describe the ways in which we are worse.

26 trillion and growing in debt.

...and that right there is the problem. There shouldn't be a 'left' and a 'right' when it comes to interpreting the Constitution and the Law. There can be disagreements in interpretation, but political philosophy
I must agree I will also say that America won't be great again until the 2 parties work with ,not against each other

No, That's not it.
Well the fact the country is far worse off than it was 4 years ago is reason enough for me to hate him.

Other than a worldwide pandemic and Democrat riots - describe the ways in which we are worse.

10 of that put on during the last admin.
The last admin. also set a course that can not be easily changed.
Hard to change an aircraft carriers course, quickly, - but you know that.
What percentage of our Budget is legally not touchable?

They get a lifetime appointment so they don’t owe the orange sociopath anything

Gee - and here I thought you guys preach that color doesn't matter! ;)

President Trump is fully aware that SC justices are lifetime appointments. I prefer, as do other reasonable folks, that justices rule by law and intent of law, not by philosophy. That's why 'conservative' judges do not vote in lockstep and 'leftist' judges do. I understand that that is a difficult concept for 'some' to grasp.

Ignoring your idiotic character assassination -

Pats head - at least anytime that he participated in a 9-0 decision, yes?

Why would a Constitutionalist Justice agree with Justices that do not agree with the words written in the constitution, but believe that they are there to fix laws - (which is not their role)

No, That's not it.

Trump said it would be easy. Trump is far outpacing Obama's level of incompetence.

No, That's not it.

Trump said it would be easy. Trump is far outpacing Obama's level of incompetence.

Factually False

If you actually thought that - then you are a blithering idiot.

Don't worry, I never believe a word you morons say. I'm just trying to keep your BS somewhat consistent.

No, That's not it.

Factually False

Obama added 10 trillion in 8 years. Trump has added 6 trillion in 3.5 years.

Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Technically there isn’t an issue with such a subpoena for the President’s taxes. The issue is the DA is leading a witch hunt to “find a crime” because he currently has no evidence of any crime. This is the new brand of fascism from Obama era: abuse law enforcement to go after political enemies.

It’s just going to be hilarious when they get the tax files, and it’s a giant nothing burger. Billionaires don’t make their money through personal income tax, all their wealth is in businesses and real estate.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Technically there isn’t an issue with such a subpoena for the President’s taxes. The issue is the DA is leading a witch hunt to “find a crime” because he currently has no evidence of any crime. This is the new brand of fascism from Obama era: abuse law enforcement to go after political enemies.

It’s just going to be hilarious when they get the tax files, and it’s a giant nothing burger. Billionaires don’t make their money through personal income tax, all their wealth is in businesses and real estate.

And none of it happens if Trump had simply lived up to his promises.

I must agree I will also say that America won't be great again until the 2 parties work with ,not against each other

I respect vigorous debate in the public square, where points and counter points are made, as well as solutions, ideas are exchanged. The demonizing of those who think differently all but destroys that and is a wrong-headed (at its best) replacement for communication.

I think we're best served by elected officials who stand on principle and advocate for those principles rather than simply throw blame and accusations at their opponents. If all the politicians agreed with each other it probably would not bode well for us! ;)

What I would like to say to anyone running for office - 'Tell me why you deserve my vote, not why the other guy doesn't.'

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

I thought judges were a separate branch of government? Be happy now, it makes for a giggle but how about when the other side go's after bidens medical records in the same manner?

Forum List

Back