Does this make me the weirdest sports fan in America?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I truly hate lebron james face and hate it even more when he wins the title. So tomorrow I plan to go to the bank and take out $800 so I can bet on the lakers to win it all and get back $4000. I call that EMOTIONAL INSURANCE so I can deal with another Lakers title a little better know I won the money. So its a win/win situation. if Lebron loses I will be happy, if he wins I will be annoyed but have $4000 to throw in my savings

I have never hated a player this much in my life

Yeah, I've seen worse.

kEGxgaJ7TVZdM3YoXjDuBwDS-5H5e3Y31sWSsGptyGeSVWB_10Uhx6_1HFr-hIsWP6WLLY5MtW5BUrOM3JWxNNSgb0hG6MPjiDvY_clFIWM0Dh8TOfgVvPN2dmyS9JyQV-UkcVe2zLK4BGFx

I truly hate lebron james face and hate it even more when he wins the title. So tomorrow I plan to go to the bank and take out $800 so I can bet on the lakers to win it all and get back $4000. I call that EMOTIONAL INSURANCE so I can deal with another Lakers title a little better know I won the money. So its a win/win situation. if Lebron loses I will be happy, if he wins I will be annoyed but have $4000 to throw in my savings

A gambler money has no home.

I hated/hate Tiger Woods quite a bit. Always have. Always will. I, however, don't gamble on sports. Used to causally place minimum show bets on the ponies so I didn't get pegged as a pick pocket just loitering around the track, but that is pretty much it.

Naw, it's all the other shit you post that makes you weird.

I don't hate Lebron or anyone but he has forever smeared his own image with his hatefulness and stupidity. He could have been a Jordan-like figure in basketball, but he will forever have a YABUT following his name, and rightly so.

Forum List

Back