Does this election mean Republicans will finally stop denying and be proud of their innate racism?

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Not just racist. When Trump held up the gay flag today,

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.
Your racism charge is bullshit you bigoted leftist fool.
Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

Kaczynski reported, in an American Nazi Party report from September, the chairman argued that Trump’s rhetoric revealed the secret popularity of the party’s messages.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” Suhayda wrote, according to BuzzFeed. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

--------------------------

But it's OK. These Nazi's aren't racist. They're Republican. They're views are "popular".

It's hysterical to look at how you interpret things so that nobody can do anything but what you want them to do and not be evil.

I'll bet you were a lot of fun at home.

The last time I looked the American Nazi Party was pretty innocuous.

And then, again, I never see you calling out the NAACP for being racist.
I've never heard the NAACP talking about killing gays, starting a race war, calling other people rapist based on race, talk about banning another religion. Come on, the GOP is the party of racist, division, Nazism and they hate America. That much is clear from Trump's rhetoric. Look at Trump mocking the disabled. Where does that lead?

Online Exhibition — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

NAZI PERSECUTION OF THE DISABLED: MURDER OF THE “UNFIT”

The Nazi persecution of persons with disabilities in Germany was one component of radical public health policies aimed at excluding hereditarily “unfit” Germans from the national community. These strategies began with forced sterilization and escalated toward mass murder. The most extreme measure, the Euthanasia Program, was in itself a rehearsal for Nazi Germany’s broader genocidal policies.

The ideological justification conceived by medical perpetrators for the destruction of the “unfit” was also applied to other categories of “biological enemies,” most notably to Jews and Roma (Gypsies). Compulsory sterilization and “euthanasia,” like the “Final Solution,” were components of a biomedical vision which imagined a racially and genetically pure and productive society, and embraced unthinkable strategies to eliminate those who did not fit within that vision.

Killing gays isn't racist. It's homophobic.

The very title NAACP is racist.
That was the point, Republicans are both racist and homophobic.

Your racism charge is bullshit you bigoted leftist fool.
Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

Kaczynski reported, in an American Nazi Party report from September, the chairman argued that Trump’s rhetoric revealed the secret popularity of the party’s messages.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” Suhayda wrote, according to BuzzFeed. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

--------------------------

But it's OK. These Nazi's aren't racist. They're Republican. They're views are "popular".

It's hysterical to look at how you interpret things so that nobody can do anything but what you want them to do and not be evil.

I'll bet you were a lot of fun at home.

The last time I looked the American Nazi Party was pretty innocuous.

And then, again, I never see you calling out the NAACP for being racist.
I've never heard the NAACP talking about killing gays, starting a race war, calling other people rapist based on race, talk about banning another religion. Come on, the GOP is the party of racist, division, Nazism and they hate America. That much is clear from Trump's rhetoric. Look at Trump mocking the disabled. Where does that lead?

Online Exhibition — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

NAZI PERSECUTION OF THE DISABLED: MURDER OF THE “UNFIT”

The Nazi persecution of persons with disabilities in Germany was one component of radical public health policies aimed at excluding hereditarily “unfit” Germans from the national community. These strategies began with forced sterilization and escalated toward mass murder. The most extreme measure, the Euthanasia Program, was in itself a rehearsal for Nazi Germany’s broader genocidal policies.

The ideological justification conceived by medical perpetrators for the destruction of the “unfit” was also applied to other categories of “biological enemies,” most notably to Jews and Roma (Gypsies). Compulsory sterilization and “euthanasia,” like the “Final Solution,” were components of a biomedical vision which imagined a racially and genetically pure and productive society, and embraced unthinkable strategies to eliminate those who did not fit within that vision.

Killing gays isn't racist. It's homophobic.

The very title NAACP is racist.
That was the point, Republicans are both racist and homophobic.

No you dick.

I asked you if were stupid enough to think that the NAACP wasn't racist.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).
You forgot women, I think he sees them as a plague, although useful as sex toys and to have his children.

I'm pretty sure these right wingers think I created this paper:

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

You forgot women, I think he sees them as a plague, although useful as sex toys and to have his children.
There's that new story he was banging a Playboy Centerfold while his current wife was pregnant. The right wing doesn't even bother to deny it. They expect it. In fact, they think it's cute.

Forum List

Back