Does this election mean Republicans will finally stop denying and be proud of their innate racism?

Were you on meth when you wrote this?
No, I was reading this paper:

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Oh? So doesn't that make you the racist? I mean, if you're reading the Klan's newspaper... one starts to wonder...
I saw Trump's picture on the Front Page with his and the GOP's slogan and just had to find out what it's all about.

Of course you did...

HOw much is the annual subscription?
Funny, I was going to ask you that. I didn't mean to steal it from your front yard, but with the picture and that slogan, I just couldn't resist.

haven't bought a paper since the parakeet died.

and would never subscribe to one without a decent crossword puzzle in it.

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Not just racist. When Trump held up the gay flag today,

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.
You are a certifiable lunatic
To your kind, it only seems that way. Besides, it wasn't your paper I picked up. Yours is still there.

Here's What Mike Pence Said on LGBT Issues Over the Years

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Oh? So doesn't that make you the racist? I mean, if you're reading the Klan's newspaper... one starts to wonder...

Great comeback, Repug lightweight. That's telling him.
Another shill for the ignore list. Goodbye

Been here for 10 days, and I haven't seen any of his posts before this?

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

I saw Trump's picture on the Front Page with his and the GOP's slogan and just had to find out what it's all about.

Of course you did...

Funny, I was going to ask you that. I didn't mean to steal it from your front yard, but with the picture and that slogan, I just couldn't resist.

Oh come on. You know the KKK's is free.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Mine are the best. I use plenty of links from credible sources. Not Brietbart and Fox.

Of course you did...

How would I know?

They wouldn't even allow those to pass through the mail room when I was working as a prison guard.

You are a certifiable lunatic
To your kind, it only seems that way. Besides, it wasn't your paper I picked up. Yours is still there.

Here's What Mike Pence Said on LGBT Issues Over the Years
My kind?
You mean the human race? Yeah, you're probably right. I'm sure vermin see things your way.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Mine are the best. I use plenty of links from credible sources. Not Brietbart and Fox.

Not Brietbart and Fox

Ever seen me post a link from them?

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

I've seen a couple but gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he was drinking and posting. It appears he is naturally a cocksucker

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

So you saw Trump's picture in the Klan's newspaper and suddenly that makes him racist. That's pretty stupid.

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

So you saw Trump's picture in the Klan's newspaper and suddenly that makes him racist. That's pretty stupid.
You're talking about rderp. Stupid is second nature for him.

Of course you did...

How would I know?

They wouldn't even allow those to pass through the mail room when I was working as a prison guard.
Wow, you were a prison guard? Did you know the guy in my signature?

Will it look like my grandmothers couch?

th
Not mine. When my grandmother married my grandfather, her initials became DOG. True story. They had been DOT.

And she was thought it was so funny, she embroidered everything DOG. Her pillows, her shirts, her skirts, her towels, her curtains. She even got a DOG diamond pendent made.

Of course you did...

How would I know?

Wow, you were a prison guard? Did you know the guy in my signature?

doubtful

Will it look like my grandmothers couch?

th
Not mine. When my grandmother married my grandfather, her initials became DOG. True story. They had been DOT.

And she was thought it was so funny, she embroidered everything DOG. Her pillows, her shirts, her skirts, her towels, her curtains. She even got a DOG diamond pendent made.

Interesting (?)

My grandmothers maiden initials were SOT, but changed to SOW when she married.

I have a great niece whose initials are ORC

Forum List

Back