Does this election mean Republicans will finally stop denying and be proud of their innate racism?

Will it look like my grandmothers couch?

th
Not mine. When my grandmother married my grandfather, her initials became DOG. True story. They had been DOT.

And she was thought it was so funny, she embroidered everything DOG. Her pillows, her shirts, her skirts, her towels, her curtains. She even got a DOG diamond pendent made.

Interesting (?)

My grandmothers maiden initials were SOT, but changed to SOW when she married.

I have a great niece whose initials are ORC
Wish I had cool initials.

th
Not mine. When my grandmother married my grandfather, her initials became DOG. True story. They had been DOT.

And she was thought it was so funny, she embroidered everything DOG. Her pillows, her shirts, her skirts, her towels, her curtains. She even got a DOG diamond pendent made.

Interesting (?)

My grandmothers maiden initials were SOT, but changed to SOW when she married.

I have a great niece whose initials are ORC
Wish I had cool initials.

You can always change your name.

Might I suggest Phillip Ulysses Thaddeus Zimmerman?

You almost gotta laugh. Do radical lefties even understand the definition of the word "innate"? If they do, why would they open up that can of worms unless they were sleeping during history 101?

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Not just racist. When Trump held up the gay flag today,

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.
Your racism charge is bullshit you bigoted leftist fool.

OK, so we know the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right and other right wing racists show intense support for Donald Trump.

We know the GOP candidate has insulted Hispanics (rapists and revoke citizenship), Muslims (ban), African Americans (they are more dangerous than Baghdad).

Putin has helped only Donald Trump and we know Putin is most definitely racist. He doesn't even try to hide it.

What's funny is Republicans who say Muslims kill gays and don't want gays to have any rights. But then Republicans want gays dead and feel they don't deserve equal rights. Fire them. Don't serve them. See how we hate Muslims for feeling the same.

Troll elsewhere asshole!

When FDR embraced racist elements of the South in order to pass the New Deal, it was as regrettable as when your party - under Goldwater, Nixon & Wallace - deployed the Southern Strategy to take the South back.

Your party is better when it finds a way to be inclusive. This is why Bush 43 had a very effective Latino outreach program, and it's why Reagan made a home for Democrats who were alienated by the Left's radical 60's shift.

Revanchism (a.k.a. my nation has been stolen by liberals, illegals, blacks, gays, etc. etc.) is catnip for white supremacists and neo-nazis. At their most benign they believe this nation belongs exclusively to white Christians. Turn the dial a tad and these are the people shooting up liberal churches or blowing up federal buildings. Even if these people are just a small part of your total coalition, by embracing them, you run the risk of alienating changing demographics.

If you lose this election - and that is a big if - I think your side will run a better Trump next time. Meaning: your candidate will still follow the standard playbook of "straight-talking" outsider who believes in free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional values and a strong national defense. However, I think he will be more polished, like Pence. That is, he won't throw quite as much red meat to the angry, violent and stupid.

Last edited:

Troll elsewhere asshole!

When FDR embraced racist elements of the South in order to pass the New Deal, it was as regrettable as when your party - under Goldwater, Nixon & Wallace - deployed the Southern Strategy to take the South back.

Your party is better when it finds a way to be inclusive. This is why Bush 43 had a very effective Latino outreach program, and it's why Reagan made a home for Democrats who were alienated by the Left's radical 60's shift.

Revanchism (a.k.a. my nation has been stolen by liberals, illegals, black panthers, gays, etc. etc.) is catnip for white supremacists and neo-nazis. At their most benign they believe this nation belongs exclusively to white Christians. Turn the dial a tad, and these are the people shooting up liberal churches or blowing up federal buildings. Even if these people are just a small part of your total coalition, by embracing them, you run the risk of alienating changing demographics.

If you lose this election - and that is a big if - I think your side will run a better Trump next time. Meaning: your candidate will still follow the standard playbook of "straight-talking" outsider who believes in free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional values and a strong national defense. However, I think he will be more polished, like Pence, that is, he won't throw quite as much red meat to the angry, violent and stupid.

We had that candidate this time in Cruz, how'd that work out? Trump is acting more like a dem with all his handout programs. The only reason he got my vote is because of the supreme court. I can't imagine a court with 2-4 hildabitch appointments.

Why do liberals continually accuse Conservatives of doing / being what THEY have done / are?

The DNC's OWN PERSONAL EMAILS were stolen and leaked, exposing them as RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES...yet liberal idiots continue to accuse Conservatives of all that.

It's actually embarassing for libs...and pathetic. EVERYONE completely sees through it.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, you pretty much have no idea about anything.

Your candidate is a huge liar...and it now is coming out in droves.

Shut up, go away, and try to get a life.

Were you on meth when you wrote this?
No, I was reading this paper:

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg
If you had read the article on the front page of the paper, you would know that it isn't an endorsement of Trump.

Troll elsewhere asshole!

Revanchism (a.k.a. my nation has been stolen by liberals, illegals, blacks, gays, etc. etc.) is catnip for white supremacists and neo-nazis. At their most benign they believe this nation belongs exclusively to white Christians. Turn the dial a tad and these are the people shooting up liberal churches or blowing up federal buildings. Even if these people are just a small part of your total coalition, by embracing them, you run the risk of alienating changing demographics.

If you lose this election - and that is a big if - I think your side will run a better Trump next time. Meaning: your candidate will still follow the standard playbook of "straight-talking" outsider who believes in free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional values and a strong national defense. However, I think he will be more polished, like Pence. That is, he won't throw quite as much red meat to the angry, violent and stupid.
Another meth user. ^^^

Why do liberals continually accuse Conservatives of doing / being what THEY have done / are?

The DNC's OWN PERSONAL EMAILS were stolen and leaked, exposing them as RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-CATHOLIC, ANTI-SEMITIC HOMOPHOBES...yet liberal idiots continue to accuse Conservatives of all that.

It's actually embarassing for libs...and pathetic. EVERYONE completely sees through it.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

he rarely knows what he's talking about

Yeah, you pretty much have no idea about anything.

Shut up, go away, and try to get a life.

Top Nazi leader: Trump will be a ‘real opportunity’ for white nationalists

Kaczynski reported, in an American Nazi Party report from September, the chairman argued that Trump’s rhetoric revealed the secret popularity of the party’s messages.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” Suhayda wrote, according to BuzzFeed. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

--------------------------

But it's OK. These Nazi's aren't racist. They're Republican. They're views are "popular".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaczynski reported, in an American Nazi Party report from September, the chairman argued that Trump’s rhetoric revealed the secret popularity of the party’s messages.

“We have a wonderful OPPORTUNITY here folks, that may never come again, at the RIGHT time,” Suhayda wrote, according to BuzzFeed. “Donald Trump’s campaign statements, if nothing else, have SHOWN that ‘our views’ are NOT so ‘unpopular’ as the Political Correctness crowd have told everyone they are!”

But it's OK. These Nazi's aren't racist. They're Republican. They're views are "popular".

It's hysterical to look at how you interpret things so that nobody can do anything but what you want them to do and not be evil.

I'll bet you were a lot of fun at home.

The last time I looked the American Nazi Party was pretty innocuous.

And then, again, I never see you calling out the NAACP for being racist.

I would actually have more respect for Repugs if they would just admit that they are now primarily a party of unabashed racists and basically have been since the rise of the Tea Party (to be honest, it really goes back to Barry Goldwater and the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s).

However, they will continue to create bullshit rationalizations for why they are not racists. It doesn't matter, their days as a major political party are numbered.

If liberals honestly "knew" what a racist was, they would not be found pelting African Americans with oreos for simply being conservative with a different point of view. All of which stems from a liberal's inadequate ability to be able to effectively debate on the issues.

Case in point, Trump talks about the rising premiums of Obamacare, insurance companies leaving the exchange, a weak economy that USAToday states is filled with a record amount of Americans only able to achieve part-time work. Hillary? She rather discuss what Trump was heard saying 11 years ago. Can we be just a little more current Mrs Clinton and stick to the issues voters are facing?

Last edited:

I would actually have more respect for Repugs if they would just admit that they are now primarily a party of unabashed racists and basically have been since the rise of the Tea Party (to be honest, it really goes back to Barry Goldwater and the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s).

However, they will continue to create bullshit rationalizations for why they are not racists. It doesn't matter, their days as a major political party are numbered.
Fuck off!
PI!

No, I was reading this paper:

CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

Oh? So doesn't that make you the racist? I mean, if you're reading the Klan's newspaper... one starts to wonder...

Great comeback, Repug lightweight. That's telling him.
Another shill for the ignore list. Goodbye

Been here for 10 days, and I haven't seen any of his posts before this?
Mine are the best. I use plenty of links from credible sources. Not Brietbart and Fox.
The day after the election you are going on PI no matter who wins.

th

Are you still wearing the sweater and matching tam?

Fuck off!
PI!

Great comeback, Nazi Trumpkin lightweight. You really told me!!

Of course, you'll be crying like a little racist bitch on Nov 8.

It's hysterical to look at how you interpret things so that nobody can do anything but what you want them to do and not be evil.

I've never heard the NAACP talking about killing gays, starting a race war, calling other people rapist based on race, talk about banning another religion. Come on, the GOP is the party of racist, division, Nazism and they hate America. That much is clear from Trump's rhetoric. Look at Trump mocking the disabled. Where does that lead?

Online Exhibition — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

NAZI PERSECUTION OF THE DISABLED: MURDER OF THE “UNFIT”

The Nazi persecution of persons with disabilities in Germany was one component of radical public health policies aimed at excluding hereditarily “unfit” Germans from the national community. These strategies began with forced sterilization and escalated toward mass murder. The most extreme measure, the Euthanasia Program, was in itself a rehearsal for Nazi Germany’s broader genocidal policies.

The ideological justification conceived by medical perpetrators for the destruction of the “unfit” was also applied to other categories of “biological enemies,” most notably to Jews and Roma (Gypsies). Compulsory sterilization and “euthanasia,” like the “Final Solution,” were components of a biomedical vision which imagined a racially and genetically pure and productive society, and embraced unthinkable strategies to eliminate those who did not fit within that vision.

Were you on meth when you wrote this?

The party of racism is the democrat party....they openly and proudly embrace their core, racist groups....and their leaders are all deeply, unashamedly racist...bill the rapist and obama are both racists.......

You guys can lie all you want...the internet now allows us to show that you are lying.....

the democrat party is the party of racism, rape and violence.......

I've never heard the NAACP talking about killing gays, starting a race war, calling other people rapist based on race, talk about banning another religion. Come on, the GOP is the party of racist, division, Nazism and they hate America. That much is clear from Trump's rhetoric. Look at Trump mocking the disabled. Where does that lead?

Online Exhibition — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

NAZI PERSECUTION OF THE DISABLED: MURDER OF THE “UNFIT”

The Nazi persecution of persons with disabilities in Germany was one component of radical public health policies aimed at excluding hereditarily “unfit” Germans from the national community. These strategies began with forced sterilization and escalated toward mass murder. The most extreme measure, the Euthanasia Program, was in itself a rehearsal for Nazi Germany’s broader genocidal policies.

The ideological justification conceived by medical perpetrators for the destruction of the “unfit” was also applied to other categories of “biological enemies,” most notably to Jews and Roma (Gypsies). Compulsory sterilization and “euthanasia,” like the “Final Solution,” were components of a biomedical vision which imagined a racially and genetically pure and productive society, and embraced unthinkable strategies to eliminate those who did not fit within that vision.

Killing gays isn't racist. It's homophobic.

The very title NAACP is racist.

Forum List

Back