Does the Right really understand the meaning of the protests?

Yes, but they want to focus on the political ramifications

• Yes, but there is blame for violence on both sides

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but preservation of heritage is the important point to remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. They fail to understand what repression and terror has wrought

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No and they are indifferent

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
“Does the Right understand that level of indignation? Does the Right respect all the rights extended to all the citizenry?”

Clearly these questions are rhetorical.

Do you of the Khmer Rouge understand the concept of liberty? Do you thugs grasp how rare this land with liberty is? Do you have an concept of what it is you are destroying?
Equating people who oppose racism with the Khmer Rouge. Now there's a nonsense position if there ever was one.

“Does the Right understand that level of indignation? Does the Right respect all the rights extended to all the citizenry?”

Do you of the Khmer Rouge understand the concept of liberty? Do you thugs grasp how rare this land with liberty is? Do you have an concept of what it is you are destroying?
Equating people who oppose racism with the Khmer Rouge. Now there's a nonsense position if there ever was one.

You don't oppose racism, you oppose white people. You oppose the United States Constitution. You ARE racist, you hate people based on the color of their skin.

You don't oppose racism, you oppose white people. You oppose the United States Constitution. You ARE racist, you hate people based on the color of their skin.
When they chant "Jews will not replace us!" I suggest their skin color is the furthest thing from my mind.

When they chant "Jews will not replace us!" I suggest their skin color is the furthest thing from my mind.

When they chant "Jews Will Not Replace Us" they sound EXACTLY like you democrats.

anti-israel-tear-flag.jpg

How do they differ from you of the left and your constant call of genocide against Jews on behalf of Obama's beloved Caliphate?

When they chant "Jews Will Not Replace Us" they sound EXACTLY like you democrats.

anti-israel-tear-flag.jpg

How do they differ from you of the left and your constant call of genocide against Jews on behalf of Obama's beloved Caliphate?
Oh, dear Lord.

The more I poke the hornet's nest of your hate and ignorance, the less rational you react.

How much longer should I say I believe all men are created equal and there must be no place in our society for divisinandmhate only to be confronted by ignorance and hate?

I believe that to remain silent is a form of tacit approval of hatred. But I also see that hatred is not merely baked in to the mindset of folks like you, it is kiln fired.

Forum List

Back