Does The Census Prove That The US Is Commiting White Genocide??

"The U.S. became more diverse and more urban over the past decade, and the non-Hispanic white population dropped for the first time on record. The new figures offered the most detailed portrait yet of how the country has changed since 2010, and they are sure to set off an intense battle. The share of the white population fell from 63.7% in 2010 to 57.8% in 2020, the lowest on record, driven by falling birthrates among white women compared with Hispanic and Asian women. Some demographers cautioned that the white population was not shrinking as much as shifting to multiracial identities. The number of people who identified as belonging to two or more races more than tripled from 9 million people in 2010 to 33.8 million in 2020."

Does this finally prove once and for all that there is indeed a quiet genocide of whites being carried out by the Democrats?? It began with Obama...Trump bravely tried to fight against it but now Biden is picking up where Obama left off. The plan was clear from the beginning -- the fact that biracial population increased by over 20 million in just 10 years is due to big black bucks breeding like animals with white women; it's basically a sexual genocide that no one is talking about.

The Alt-right, Neo-Nazis, Aryan brotherhood, Tucker Carlson -- they have all been proven right...they are trying to erase and replace whites with something that is inferior and something has to be done to stop it...but what?? Who will be the candidate brave enough to call for anti-miscegenation laws to be brought back or at least do something to make it harder for these darker people to breed like they do -- thank God there is abortion, I mean...no, abortion is bad....but some abortion of certain a kind is good...it's complicated......We may be forced to label Hispanics "white" like we were forced to do with those damn Italians and Greeks...

Does The Census Prove That The US Is Commiting White Genocide??

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner!

That is the most throughly retarded premise for a thread in some time and that’s a feat in a never ending stream of some of the dumbest nonsense ever.

Congrats!

This was all planned.

DemonRats hate the majority of America and themselves . They want to destroy America. They’ve already succeed if you ask me.

Only an unrighteousness person would cheer the depopulation of the majority of their country. That includes you. You hate yourself and anything that breathes life. The only thing that makes you feel good is the destruction and misery of other peoples lives
Better start building those white reproduction compounds out in Utah and get busy.

The census only shows what we have already been told: The United States of America is rapidly moving to the status of a non-Caucasian majority nation.

Some people are thrilled. (So they say.)

Others are depressed and terrified for the future of their grandchildren.

Some people will chose to emigrate.

Others will work for a PEACEFUL divorce so that each ethnicity can have its own safe zone.
Why should we have to divorce? Why would anyone immigrate? They are humans just as you and I.

One of the most disgusting, bigoted, and factually incorrect threads I've ever read on USMB.
Genocide? That would require a government to put policies in place to bring about the changes you whine about.
There are no such policies and never have been by either the Democrats or Republicans.
What is happening is just a natural shift in preferences by the general public. Nobody is telling black and white folk to get together. Neither is anybody telling white women to have fewer kids than other racial groups, they just choose to have fewer.
Whites have always held the majority in the USA but that is now changing and eventually, that will no longer be the case but even then whites will still be the biggest minority group for decades to come.

So what do you as a white supremacist Neo-Nazi intend to do about it?
Demand the government put in racial policies banning inter-racial marriage etc as in Nazi-Germany?
And you no doubt insist that that wouldn't be the road to Genocide?

Do you understand that it is an AI Text generated post? Nobody wrote that. It was generated by a "artificial intelligence" computer program, like TalkToTransformer. Similar to this Text Generation except better. The researchers that created TalkTo had it up for a while when it first came out and decided to take it down because of concern for abuse, like this OP. We will be seeing a lot of it. Notice that Biff_Poindexter never replied to a comment. It wouldn't be surprising if it was the owner of USMB that does them to create interest in the sight. Regardless, the division drives up donations to both political parties as well so political action groups are just even more motivated to do so.

Attachments

• 1628917808720.png
    1628917808720.png
    345 KB · Views: 24
Do you understand that it is an AI Text generated post? Nobody wrote that. It was generated by a "artificial intelligence" computer program, like TalkToTransformer. Similar to this Text Generation except better. The researchers that created TalkTo had it up for a while when it first came out and decided to take it down because of concern for abuse, like this OP. We will be seeing a lot of it. Notice that Biff_Poindexter never replied to a comment. It wouldn't be surprising if it was the owner of USMB that does them to create interest in the sight. Regardless, the division drives up donations to both political parties as well so political action groups are just even more motivated to do so.
Mmm, interesting but I'm sure I had to do a test on joining USMB to show I'm not a robot.
Suppose they have more advanced software these days to get past such obstacles.
So Biff Poindexter is a machine. This OP writes some of the most extremist shit I have ever seen. I'm all for free speech but not pure hate.
It does however present a problem. I'm sure politicians look at these forums to get a handle on popular thinking, but if a large proportion is fake they will all be going away with the wrong impression.

Forum List

Back