Does Ted Cruz Have A Memory Problem?

He isn't required to compromise.

And tonight Jon Stewart showed a stream of Republicans from the past 2 years all saying they wanted to shut down the government.

You lose, dope.

Yeah heaven forbid the man elected to be our leader actually try to lead us.
If Republicans really wanted him to lead, they would follow behind him instead of trying to trip him with every step.

You cannot lead people that refuse to follow and do not care about the vote.

Yeah heaven forbid the man elected to be our leader actually try to lead us.
If Republicans really wanted him to lead, they would follow behind him instead of trying to trip him with every step.

dictators are not leaders.

obama shut down 15% of the govt because he thought it would hurt republicans polically, it failed, no one cared except the 90 year old vets that were blocked from visiting a national monument.

What is with you Republicans who think a republican politician has come up with a GREAT idea, ie shutting down the government, then when the majority of real Americans come back and tell you what a fucked up thing you all just did, you immediately start re writing the history of the event.

No matter how many times you want to claim the Cruz and the Rethugs in Congress DIDN'T shut down the government, no one outside of whacked out rethugs believe what you say.

Like the war in Iraq. Great idea till it wasn't. Then all you rethugs want to do is claim that Dems voted for it to. Like blaming those votes absolves you all of any responsibility for selling us a war.

Rethugs are really pitiful, stupid people.

Even the senile Bob Schieffer got it. Yesterday on CBS:

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

SEN. TED CRUZ: It was Harry Reid and President Obama.

Dude...the whole world knows you did it! I'll bet even your mother blames you!
Dude...you're an idiot
He is being consistent.

What is with you Republicans who think a republican politician has come up with a GREAT idea, ie shutting down the government, then when the majority of real Americans come back and tell you what a fucked up thing you all just did, you immediately start re writing the history of the event.

No matter how many times you want to claim the Cruz and the Rethugs in Congress DIDN'T shut down the government, no one outside of whacked out rethugs believe what you say.

Like the war in Iraq. Great idea till it wasn't. Then all you rethugs want to do is claim that Dems voted for it to. Like blaming those votes absolves you all of any responsibility for selling us a war.

Cruz and the republican lead house stood on principle, they refused to kowtow to obama and his wildass spending. They did the right thing for america. They are heroes. They are patriots.

Obama shut down the govt rather than work with the other side to find middle ground. That is FACT.

Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid waste of lives and money, both parties are responsible. That is also FACT.

Partisan brain dead libtard like you are the pitiful stupid people. because your party takes precedent over your brain.

Cruz and the republican lead house stood on principle, they refused to kowtow to obama and his wildass spending. They did the right thing for america. They are heroes. They are patriots.

Obama shut down the govt rather than work with the other side to find middle ground. That is FACT.

Yes, the Iraq war was a stupid waste of lives and money, both parties are responsible. That is also FACT.

Partisan brain dead libtard like you are the pitiful stupid people. because your party takes precedent over your brain.

A perfect example of what I just said. Thanks red, you idiot. No one believes your bullshit except other brain dead repubs. Sorry it is that way. But that is the way it is. Real Americans (don't include you) know that Ted was threatening a shut down from the git go unless Obamacare was not funded. Ted knew that wasn't going to happen. Ted and his friends shut us down. And it seemed like such a good idea at the time. Didn't it.

Now you want a re write. Fuck that.

Hell, the government shuts down for at least two days every week, who the hell cares, except liberals that need their hands held so they don't get scared.

Yep, we saw that over the shutdown

they were wailing and poo pooing in their diapers, sorta like this thread and the op...

obama shut down 15% of the govt because he thought it would hurt republicans polically, it failed, no one cared except the 90 year old vets that were blocked from visiting a national monument.

You keep applying this meme which is patently and provably completely false.

President Obama is the antithesis of a dictator.

Republican Presidents have been far more "dictatorial". Reagan completely usurped the power of Congress with his Iran/Contra debacle. And George W. Bush had many more Executive Orders than Obama and used signing statements to circumvent law. Additionally he classified just about everything.

Obama's been remarkably restrained in terms of Presidential power and has exhaustively tried to "compromise" with Republicans. Each and every time he gets burned. The Sequester provides a pretty good example of this. President Obama's "grand bargain" gave Republicans everything they wanted. But that wasn't enough and they balked. So, in order to avert a shutdown, the Obama administration came up with the "Sequester" giving up EVEN more with cuts to the military so it would bring Republicans to the table. John Boehner said he got 98% of what he wanted with that..and Republicans LET IT TAKE EFFECT.

That's, what slowed economic growth in this country..by the way. Austerity is never a good way to stimulate anything.

Both your "Facts" are complete bullshit.

A perfect example of what I just said. Thanks red, you idiot. No one believes your bullshit except other brain dead repubs. Sorry it is that way. But that is the way it is. Real Americans (don't include you) know that Ted was threatening a shut down from the git go unless Obamacare was not funded. Ted knew that wasn't going to happen. Ted and his friends shut us down. And it seemed like such a good idea at the time. Didn't it.

Now you want a re write. Fuck that.

Get your lips off obama's ass and engage your brain. Standing on principle even at the risk of political damage is the right thing to do. Obamacare is terrible legislation, it is destroying families and our medical system as we speak.

Cruz did the right thing.

The republicans offered several compromises short of defunding ACA, they offered a delay in the individual mandate, a delay in the employer mandate, they offered alternatives.

But obama refused to even discuss it. He said it was his way or no way.

Now, the asshole is threatening to ignore congress and dictate law from the oval office, and you obama worshipers somehow think thats just hunky dorry.

Republican Presidents have been far more "dictatorial". Reagan completely usurped the power of Congress with his Iran/Contra debacle. And George W. Bush had many more Executive Orders than Obama and used signing statements to circumvent law. Additionally he classified just about everything.

Obama's been remarkably restrained in terms of Presidential power and has exhaustively tried to "compromise" with Republicans. Each and every time he gets burned. The Sequester provides a pretty good example of this. President Obama's "grand bargain" gave Republicans everything they wanted. But that wasn't enough and they balked. So, in order to avert a shutdown, the Obama administration came up with the "Sequester" giving up EVEN more with cuts to the military so it would bring Republicans to the table. John Boehner said he got 98% of what he wanted with that..and Republicans LET IT TAKE EFFECT.

That's, what slowed economic growth in this country..by the way. Austerity is never a good way to stimulate anything.

" I have a phone and a pen" obama

" if congress will not pass my programs, I will" obama

Both your "Facts" are complete bullshit.

Sorry, shallow, but facts are facts. sorry if those facts destroy your glorious image of your kenyan messiah from indonesia.

“Throughout the government shutdown I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down, I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall...

BOB SCHIEFFER: --if you didn't threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did? I mean, but we'll go on--

Are you really that stupid?

Don't answer that.

We know the answer is "yes you are".

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

You liberals couldn't be honest to save your pathetic lives.

This is what we got from that Dear Progressive leader over it...HE SHOWED US

You would think the old commie Schieffer would be ashamed to be Obama's and the governments LAPDOG

Last edited:

Good, about time.

Neither Reagan nor Bush bothered issuing a warning. They just did it.

Are you really that stupid?

Don't answer that.

We know the answer is "yes you are".

Cruz is on record many times saying that he wanted to fully fund the government to prevent a shutdown, he just didn't want to fund Obamacare.

You liberals couldn't be honest to save your pathetic lives.

And where does he get that sort of power?

He has a vote in the Senate.

That's it.

Good, about time.

Neither Reagan nor Bush bothered issuing a warning. They just did it.

So now you approve of the executive orders issued by Bush. :confused:

or do you only approve when executive orders are issued by democrats?

Come on shallow, say it-----------everything ever done by democrats is wonderful and perfect and everything ever done by republicans sucks.

Come on---prove what an idiot you really are.

Forum List

Back