Does it matter to you if your pork chops were treated humanely before they ended up next to the mashed potatoes?

Yes it does.

I went vegan for my health then I realized I liked not causing the suffering and death of countless animals just to eat something that I didn't actually need to eat to be healthy.
Me too. It took me a few years to wake up, but I've learned SO MUCH about cancer and heart disease the last few years. People dont know what they dont know

Mass production of lab meat can't come soon enough to provide proteins without savagery.
I get over 100 grams of quality protein each day. Mostly from nuts, seeds, beans and oats. But I understand people like the taste of meat, which is why I'm so happy to see people creating QUALITY plant based meats and even real meat grown from a FEW individual cells. The day is not far when you will be able to order a REAL HAMBURGER without an animal having to DIE because you like the taste of a burger

You're eating tainted meat

Last edited:
Our descendants in 2200, 2300 will have to be exposed to dozens of books, movies and documentaries about life in the 20th, 21th century to be convinced that we really killed animals to eat.
It's coming

Originally posted by Death Angel
I get over 100 grams of quality protein each day.

True, DA.

The real problem vegans face is b12 replacement.

The day is not far when you will be able to order a REAL HAMBURGER without an animal having to DIE because you like the taste of a burger

Amen to that.

I havent had pork in 40 years. Humans werent meant to consume pork. The Jews know this, Islam understands this and so do many Christian sects.

There are MANY reasons to not eat pork.
Jews don't eat pork because they think it "unclean". They only eat the meat of cloven hoof animals that chew their cuds. Pig's have cloven hooves but do not chew their cuds. Therefore, to the Jew, they are unclean.

The uncleanliness is introduced in the Old Testament. Jesus corrected that fallacy in Mark 7:19 saying that all meats are clean.

The real problem vegans face is b12 replacement
Nutritional yeast. Kinda tastes like parmesan cheese. Add it to your pasta.

BTW, ANIMALS dont provide b 12. It only comes from bacteria IN DIRT. Animals get it from grazing. They pick up DIRT and get the beneficial bacteria in the process

Jews don't eat pork because they think it "unclean". They only eat the meat of cloven hoof animals that chew their cuds. Pig's have cloven hooves but do not chew their cuds. Therefore, to the Jew, they are unclean
Thanks for the simplistic lecture. WE dont eat pork, BECAUSE GOD SAYS DONT.

Eating pork was introduced to counterfeit "christianity" by the catholic church. The True Church follows the laws of clean and unclean meats as Peter did in the Book of Acts

Last edited:
Thanks for the simplistic lecture. WE dont eat pork, BECAUSE GOD SAYS DONT.

Eating pork was introduced to counterfeit "christianity" but the catholic church. The True Church follows the laws of clean and unclean meats as Peter did in the Book of Acts
You're quite welcome. I try to keep it simple when addressing simple minded people.

Jesus is one part of the Trinity; God the Father, God the Son; God the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God. Peter does not come close.

Catholics believe Mary is our mediator between God and man. There is no other path to salvation than through Jesus Christ.

Eggs were one of the last things u gave up until I learned how horribly we treat chickens.

I think a lot of people are simply unaware of how horrible the egg industry is. In the past, I had no idea that baby male chicks are considered "waste products" to the egg industry and literally shredded alive or suffocated in hefty bags en masse.

To me it is flat out evil that the 300 million baby male chicks killed each year are considered nothing but garbage. Brought into this world only to be killed as babies, just because they serve no purpose to the egg industry.

mdi-shredding-chicks.jpg

Here's a video showing what happens but unfortunately the videos on this topic are age restricted so you have to sign in instead of being able to watch it from here.

Last edited:
Catholics believe Mary is our mediator between God and man. There is no other path to salvation than through Jesus Christ.

They might want to read 1 Timothy 2:5 which makes it crystal clear that there is only one mediator between God and man, and that is Jesus.

had no idea that baby male chicks are considered "waste products" to the egg industry and literally shredded alive or suffocated in hefty bags en masse
I didnt even know that! I was referring to how they, like every other animal, are treated like a crop their entire life until they are no longer "productive."

This is NOT what God meant when He said we're to have Dominion over them and to be stewards of the earth. Man really is possessed by the devil in this age.

They might want to read 1 Timothy 2:5 which makes it crystal clear that there is only one mediator between God and man, and that is Jesus.
Thanks. That is 1 among 16 that do so.

I'm in shock...

I can hardly believe Death Angel is a christian conservative.

There are checks, measures, and legislation in place.

Farm animals: looking after their welfare

If any cruelty exists, it means the government's inspectors are not doing their job.

I eat a vegan diet, 70% of the time. The other 30% is where I have a chicken breast, steak, fish, eggs and cheese with my vegan meal at meal time.

Meat eaters should not tell others what to eat, and likewise, vegans should not tell others what to eat. And anyone (boss or employee) maltreating an animal, should be shot with a stun gun.

Strawman, treating animals with decency and compassion is not "equating animals and humans." Obviously human beings are not the same as animals, and that is all the more reason to act like decent, intelligent beings who are moral agents, rather than selfish, violent savages.

Secondly, your "hidden truth" is the exact opposite of the truth. Meat does not create courage, there is nothing courageous or manly about abusing and selfishly killing innocent, defenseless animals. Are bullies courageous? No, anyone can pick on someone not their own size. What does take courage is defending the innocent and vulnerable, not exploiting and abusing them. What does take courage is going against the crowd and putting compassion and logic first, above cruelty and only caring about satisfying one's momentary fleshly desires. Especially when studies have shown that the more animal products in one's diet, the higher the risk for preventable diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.

So you are advocating for something that is not only cowardly, but detrimental in the long run, on a number of levels.
Old Yeller

Your dogma has rabies.

Forum List

Back