Does it matter to you if your pork chops were treated humanely before they ended up next to the mashed potatoes?

Smokey the Bear's Barbecue

Teetee was going hot and heavy with his dumb-blonde girlfriend when she said, "Eat me out, Timmy!" A nearby bear heard her passionate outburst and thought she was talking to him.
Ever hear that audio? His camera was rolling.... I think it's banned off of you tube now but it was there for quite a while....pretty horrible.
But here's the one I like the best...

Unless you are an avowed Vegetarian or a Vegan I can see no upside to this insane legislative overreach but then again we are talking about California right? I am not advocating for purposeful torture of livestock but the idea that they must be made happy and comfortable to some prescribed levels of acceptance before they get carted off to the meat processing factory is ludicrous and unnecessarily expensive. Soon the time tested go to meal <> porkchops with spanish rice<> which is a good, cheap staple for a large percentage of the Latino population...prolly served more in Cali than anywhere else simply because there are so many Latinos there....will start to become a bothersome tally on the grocery bill.....
wanna lose votes? Screw with people's food....

Yes, It’s important to treat live animals humanly even if we are preparing them for slaughter

I think a lot of people are simply unaware of how horrible the egg industry is. In the past, I had no idea that baby male chicks are considered "waste products" to the egg industry and literally shredded alive or suffocated in hefty bags en masse.

To me it is flat out evil that the 300 million baby male chicks killed each year are considered nothing but garbage. Brought into this world only to be killed as babies, just because they serve no purpose to the egg industry.

mdi-shredding-chicks.jpg

Here's a video showing what happens but unfortunately the videos on this topic are age restricted so you have to sign in instead of being able to watch it from here.

The abortion industry does basically the same thing to babies.

So now you're advocating for butchering people who choose to not partake in cruelty? Maybe there's something to the view that meat eating causes people to be callous, violent and uncaring about the sanctity of life. You prove that anyway. Please seek help. Your post above makes you sound like a future Jeffrey Dahmer.
"Are They Made Out of Real Girl Scouts?"

By giving them a deliciously juicy Vegan dessert, I would be kinder to pigs than you warm-and-fuzzy freaks are. Th-th-th-that's all, folks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back