Do you believe in global warming caused by humans?

No.
We should focus on things we can fix, because natural earth evolution is one of them.
Lets clean up the waterways. Oceans.
Lets clean up the trash people throw on the side of the road.
Recycle.

There is no real evidence earth is warming.

Earth climate change is all about ice, and ice is all about where land is, and land moves.

To stop earth climate change, you would have to stop earth tectonic plates from moving.

If earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice.

And if you do what could we do to prevent it?
There is nothing to do to prevent it..whatever combination of man-made/natural process that has started is going to run its course.
Mitigation is the only answer. Adapt to the changes and move on.

Unless you live in Bangladesh or Florida...those places are going under.

Is global warming real?

Sure, the planet has been warming ever since the peak of the last ice age when the ice and snow began to melt. Nothing is static, nor is GW everywhere; some places are warming faster than others due to local circumstances and reasons, and maybe even cooling at times. Whether or not the rate of change is problematic is I think unknown, you cannot trust the present data because the whole issue has become politicized and some people cannot be trusted to conduct impartial measurements or fairly report them.

Caused by humans?

I think not. Anthropogenic could have some effect, making things worse or speeding up the natural processes at work but it's hard to say how much influence human activity has over GW and Climate Change. The truth is, nobody really knows how much damage we are actually doing.

Can we prevent it?

I doubt it. IMHO, the best we can do is reduce our pollution of the air, land, and water and try to better manage the changing planet we live on. I believe all the hysteria about the planet dying is a bunch of crap, nor will all life be destroyed, not even human life. Some adaption might be required, for us and every other species but that's what we do best. We're going to have to de-politicize the issue though, and stop focusing on what's best politically. And that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

There is nothing to do to prevent it..whatever combination of man-made/natural process that has started is going to run its course.
Mitigation is the only answer. Adapt to the changes and move on.

Unless you live in Bangladesh or Florida...those places are going under.
Eventually the cities of the west coast are doomed from tectonic plate shifting. No feature on Earth whether natural or man made will remain forever.
Some areas and species will flourish while others may not.
I always wondered what the alarmists consider Earths ideal climate to be anyway?

Human Global warming is a scam. Its a global ponzi scheme to charge a carbon tax to developing nations in Africa, and other nations in the world. Europeans , and liberals in American are behind this global scam.

Forum List

Back