Does Israel really belong to the Jews?

ScottL63

Rookie
Jul 24, 2014
I am not a Middle East scholar. I dabble and have interest. My thoughts are that the British gave a small portion of "Palestine" to the Jews because they were tired of the Irgun terrorizing them. Now legitimized, they, we, penalize the Palestinians because they use terror to attempt to gain freedom. We should all abhor terrorism.

Why does the US support Israel so adamantly? I completely agree that we need a strong ally in the Middle East. But should we look the other way while our ally continuously, with our UN veto protection, defies resolutions regarding their actions and occupation? For biblical reasons? Is the political state of Israel the "great nation" of Abraham? And does the Christian faith support occupation and blockade of a people?

I love Jews. I love Arabs. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans etc. But I'm growing weary of the one sided heavy handed treatment of the poor souls, who are not all terrorists, in Palestine.

Thoughts...

I am not a Middle East scholar. I dabble and have interest. My thoughts are that the British gave a small portion of "Palestine" to the Jews because they were tired of the Irgun terrorizing them. Now legitimized, they, we, penalize the Palestinians because they use terror to attempt to gain freedom. We should all abhor terrorism.

Why does the US support Israel so adamantly? I completely agree that we need a strong ally in the Middle East. But should we look the other way while our ally continuously, with our UN veto protection, defies resolutions regarding their actions and occupation? For biblical reasons? Is the political state of Israel the "great nation" of Abraham? And does the Christian faith support occupation and blockade of a people?

I love Jews. I love Arabs. I love blacks, whites, Mexicans etc. But I'm growing weary of the one sided heavy handed treatment of the poor souls, who are not all terrorists, in Palestine.

Thoughts...

Since there is a difference between someone from Israel and someone who 'heard' about this and that, well, everyone can 'hear' different things, you can choose yourself.
Common sense is to listen to both,
Mohammad Zoabi..Cousin of Knesset Member Hanin Zoabi.
-Only in Israel-

Like I always say, welcome abroad pro-Pally!

Peace,
Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
"COMPASSION" FADES AS YOU HUDDLE IN A BOMB SHELTER DAY AFTER DAY!!! ISRAEL SAYS,"STOP THE ATTACKS ON TINY ISRAEL AND LET US LIVE IN PEACE OR you pay the price!

SHOOTING OVER 2000 ROCKETS INTO TINY ISRAEL THE LAST TWO WEEKS HAS A HIGH PRICE!!!HUH?? War is hell!!!!

Attempting to break out of the control of a foreign power that controls one's land borders, air space and territorial sea, is a right of people under siege. A blockade is an act of war.

"COMPASSION" FADES AS YOU HUDDLE IN A BOMB SHELTER DAY AFTER DAY!!! ISRAEL SAYS,"STOP THE ATTACKS ON TINY ISRAEL AND LET US LIVE IN PEACE OR you pay the price!

Tiny Israel vs the powerful Palestinians? I don't follow that line of thinking.

I am pro compassion.
So I hope the first reply answer the question about the thread title and the 'freedom'.
Israel belong to the Israelis and serve as a democracy, since Jews were persecuted centuries for their religion (Judaism) the Zionists movement decided to return to Zion after 2000 years of exile and travels, basically I expect a long thread coming up soon so I'll try to be short to point cause writing it all over doesn't change anything but some people think they know better than Israelis about Israel so they keep misleading people,
-Biblical relation to Jews always married Jews, I see no way the definition can be changed (according to all 8 conflict involved religions including Judaism/Islam/Christian)
-Historically Israel achieved the land by the UN and the neighbors.
-Israel is named Israel because we are descendants of Jacob (Isra-el) , all the Old Testament related questions you can ask me since I'm Jewish myself and I'm pretty familiar with the Torah, the Christian/Islamic aspects you can ask others.

This is a very tangled subject, and much harder to learn since each side will try to convince you.
I'm Israeli, therefore I recommend you to watch this:

Peace,
Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!!! GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE=And the Lord appeared unto Abram and said, “Unto thy seed will I give this land.” And there built he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him. genesis 12:7=He smote great nations, and slew mighty kings:

11 Sihon king of the Amorites, and Og king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan;

12 and gave their land as a heritage, a heritage unto Israel His people.
Psalm 135:10-12===

God gave it to the Jews. It's as simple as that.

Only in their written book and then its still iffy. He gave all the lands to King Cyrus as well.

The Jewish Bible was wrote by men and is their view of God. Indians probably thought God gave them the USA , but found out differently.

Europeans removing people from their land and homes in the Middle East because some fairy tale says these Europeans own the land is ridiculous.

As a European diplomat once said. "How can you negotiate with a fellow with long curls wearing a silly hat who says a 3,000 old book he is holding proves he owns land he nor his ancestors has ever seen."

God gave it to the Jews. It's as simple as that.

You are bold to speak for God.

Dilloduck isn't speaking for God. God said he gave the land to Abraham's son, Isaac as an inheritance. It belongs to the Jews. Ishmael was blessed too. The Arab ( turks, persians, all islamic nations of M.E.) nations are vast today in the middle east owning 99.04% of the middle east whereas Israel owns . 04% of the middle east and this is tragic because originally the land given to Israel was far greater than that!

Forum List

Back