Does God hear idiots?

This one is almost just like my old Nissan, right down to the color. It was a beautiful car, inside and out, and I miss that car. :( The parts for it and the costs to have it fixed were just too outrageous unfortunately.

16370496_large.jpg
Nice back seats....But you knew that...

Bucket seats in the back! All leather interior. Heated seats in the front. :up:
Does you ass get cold and need warming?

Yes. It's cold in New England in the winter!

This one is almost just like my old Nissan, right down to the color. It was a beautiful car, inside and out, and I miss that car. :( The parts for it and the costs to have it fixed were just too outrageous unfortunately.

16370496_large.jpg

Seat warmers feel awesome on your butt. You should try it sometime! :D

16370496_large.jpg

Seat warmers feel awesome on your butt. You should try it sometime! :D
My was chewed off by my last wife.....

Car1.jpg
Car2.jpg
Car2.jpg
Car3.jpg
Car4.jpg
Car5.jpg
Car6.gif
Car7.jpg
Car8.jpg
Car9.jpg
Car10.jpg
Car11.jpg
Car12.jpg
Car13.jpg
Car14.jpg

16370496_large.jpg

These are my cars up to about 20 years ago:

I thought this was a thread about do idiots hear god, not do idiots like old jalopies. :dunno:

I thought this was a thread about do idiots hear god, not do idiots like old jalopies. :dunno:

I wish I had that '87 Grand National back......I'd show you a jalopy, in about 11.8 seconds:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

16370496_large.jpg

Yes. It's cold in New England in the winter!

I like my heated steering wheel more than the heated seats

I'm from the old school..Being cold is a state of mind you learn to ignore...There's not any heat on a cold day when you have to work in it and have to get the job done...

Does God sort out your garbled thoughts and consider what you really mean to pray for if you are stupid?

At church there is this mental guy who can never speak a straight thought, well he is mental. The other day he wanted to pray for his sister who is very pregnant and will give birth in a few days. But halfway through his prayer he started to talk about cats and dogs and how dogs will bite her and so on.

Will God consider that his idea was to pray for the well being of his sister and not for dogs biting her?

What do you think?

I'm pretty sure it's all taken literally. His sister should watch her back.

truthfully, it is up to the person to find the Promised Land, the Almighty simply approves or disapproves.

Lord knows, many religious people (or people who claim to be "religious") are really complete idiots. All you have to do is read. So yes, God listens to idiots too apparently.

Does God sort out your garbled thoughts and consider what you really mean to pray for if you are stupid?

At church there is this mental guy who can never speak a straight thought, well he is mental. The other day he wanted to pray for his sister who is very pregnant and will give birth in a few days. But halfway through his prayer he started to talk about cats and dogs and how dogs will bite her and so on.

Will God consider that his idea was to pray for the well being of his sister and not for dogs biting her?

What do you think?

barak.jpg

Yes, yes he does.

Forum List

Back