Does God hear idiots?

Think about this: Our Father in Heaven is all knowing. He knows everything that their is to know in the universe. Everything. There is no one more intelligent than He is.

Not only that, but even the most brilliant man in the world barely knows a fraction of what there is to know. We know as much as a child knows to an adult.

The fact is, compared to God, we can all be seen as idiots. Though I think we are more like children. We haven't learned enough yet.

Yet He still takes the time to listen to us. Do you really think someone with mental issues really sounds dumber than any of the rest of us?

And just how is it that you are privy to all that knowledge. Hell.....I might just start worshipping you.

Does God sort out your garbled thoughts and consider what you really mean to pray for if you are stupid?

At church there is this mental guy who can never speak a straight thought, well he is mental. The other day he wanted to pray for his sister who is very pregnant and will give birth in a few days. But halfway through his prayer he started to talk about cats and dogs and how dogs will bite her and so on.

Will God consider that his idea was to pray for the well being of his sister and not for dogs biting her?

What do you think?

Reminds me of the South Park episode about 'Timmy' who being in a wheelchair and unable to say anything except his name, may go to Hell for not being able to confess his sins.

Scripturally, praying is to be done aloud. It's widely accepted though it can be done silently, yet has no Scriptural support. So if a person can't pray out loud clearly, or confess their sins, they may have a problem as far as their religions are concerned.

My knees are bloody.

(I fell and scraped them on pavement)

Scripturally, praying is to be done aloud. It's widely accepted though it can be done silently, yet has no Scriptural support.

When Jesus said that when you pray you should go into your room and shut the door he was essentially saying to withdraw into your mind and shut your mouth.

192008.jpg

Scripturally, praying is to be done aloud. It's widely accepted though it can be done silently, yet has no Scriptural support.

When Jesus said that when you pray you should go into your room and shut the door he was essentially saying to withdraw into your mind and shut your mouth.

I suspected that you were the one who he elected to interpret that 2000 year old load of bullshit!!

Does God sort out your garbled thoughts and consider what you really mean to pray for if you are stupid?

At church there is this mental guy who can never speak a straight thought, well he is mental. The other day he wanted to pray for his sister who is very pregnant and will give birth in a few days. But halfway through his prayer he started to talk about cats and dogs and how dogs will bite her and so on.

Will God consider that his idea was to pray for the well being of his sister and not for dogs biting her?

What do you think?
Idiots hear god

What do you think?
Idiots hear god
They hear a lot of other voices too. They need to reinforce their aluminum hats and start living in the real world.

I suspected that you were the one who he elected to interpret that 2000 year old load of bullshit!!

I suppose that someone who takes such great pride in proving false that which scripture is not about would inevitably be embarrassed when someone else pointed out that which scripture is about and is true.

You consistently expose yourself as no moral, ethical, or enlightened than any of the religious actors and lying frauds that you revile.

Did you also argue with the teacher in first grade that the story of the three pigs was bullshit because pigs don't talk or build houses?

You are just a froward old curmudgeon.

You do have my condolences.

I suppose that someone who takes such great pride in proving false that which scripture is not about would inevitably be embarrassed when someone else pointed out that which scripture is about and is true.

You consistently expose yourself as no moral, ethical, or enlightened than any of the religious actors and lying frauds that you revile.

Did you also argue with the teacher in first grade that the story of the three pigs was bullshit because pigs don't talk or build houses?

Hey Numbnuts!!! I'm an old man...81. I worked from the time I was nine years old till I retired in 1993. I live in a brick basement rancher on 1 1/2 acres with a 220 ft. lake frontage. I have a new floating dock, a 2014 series 500 South Bay pontoon boat docked inside, two 2014 cars, a Suburu Outback and a Chevy Impala, etc. I have three children, eight grandchildren, two great grandchildren and my wife and I pretty well set our agenda and schedules. I won't divulge the amount of money we have in our IRA's but we cleared an extra $100,000 on them between 2009 and 2013. Don't you go preaching to me. I worked 41 years in one of the most complex plants in the world and the last 25 years I supervised up to 41 technical employees in one of the biggest computing centers in the SE United States. Go screw yourself!!

Hey Numbnuts!!! I'm an old man...81. I worked from the time I was nine years old till I retired in 1993. I live in a brick basement rancher on 1 1/2 acres with a 220 ft. lake frontage. I have a new floating dock, a 2014 series 500 South Bay pontoon boat docked inside, two 2014 cars, a Suburu Outback and a Chevy Impala, etc. I have three children, eight grandchildren, two great grandchildren and my wife and I pretty well set our agenda and schedules. I won't divulge the amount of money we have in our IRA's but we cleared an extra $100,000 on them between 2009 and 2013. Don't you go preaching to me. I worked 41 years in one of the most complex plants in the world and the last 25 years I supervised up to 41 technical employees in one of the biggest computing centers in the SE United States. Go screw yourself!!

LOL... whoop di do.

Like I said, you are just a froward old curmudgeon.

Hey, I have a Chevy Impala too! :up: Shitbox! Lol.

Mine does 0-60 in 5.0 flat and cruises at 100. You just don't know how to buy a car!

LMAO at the idea of a Republican with a hot rod. They'd rather have a Jaguar or a Rolls Royce and watch a stream of cars passing them every time they're on the road.

Last edited:

Mine does 0-60 in 5.0 flat and cruises at 100. You just don't know how to buy a car!

The interior is SO cheap.

This is the one I have. It's the sports package with power everything, heated seats, sun roof. Mine has tinted windows too, but the interior is just so cheapo!!! I had a Nissan Infiniti Q45 once, and THAT was a gorgeous car! :D

2011-chevrolet-impala-4-door-sedan-ls-retail-side-exterior-view_100323207_h.jpg

This one is almost just like my old Nissan, right down to the color. It was a beautiful car, inside and out, and I miss that car. :( The parts for it and the costs to have it fixed were just too outrageous unfortunately.

16370496_large.jpg

This one is almost just like my old Nissan, right down to the color. It was a beautiful car, inside and out, and I miss that car. :( The parts for it and the costs to have it fixed were just too outrageous unfortunately.

16370496_large.jpg
Nice back seats....But you knew that...

16370496_large.jpg

Bucket seats in the back! All leather interior. Heated seats in the front. :up:

16370496_large.jpg

Bucket seats in the back! All leather interior. Heated seats in the front. :up:
Does you ass get cold and need warming?

Forum List

Back