Does Cruz have a foot in his mouth?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
After all the talk and calls for Kasich to drop out because he has no mathematical chance of winning the majority of delegates, how does Cruz move forward without being a total hypocrite now that he can't win a majority either?
upload_2016-4-20_11-21-16.png

After all the talk and calls for Kasich to drop out because he has no mathematical chance of winning the majority of delegates, how does Cruz move forward without being a total hypocrite now that he can't win a majority either?

If its in his ass, it's in the wrong end

The pub side of the primary has been all about a brokered convention for months.

why cruz was on Kasich's ass I dunno. maybe he realizes there's a chance the pubs could actually decide to nominate the guy with the best chance, as per current polls at least, at beating the opposition- and that ain't him.

Cruz can't drop out. After all, he says God wants him to be president.

Senator Cruz is tremendous. Senator Cruz is hispanic. Senator Cruz is respectable. Senator Cruz is the next Vice President of the United States.

You think Trump is gonna ask Lyin Ted Cruz to join the ticket? And you think the clowns will win?!

This is what happens when your propaganda comes back to hurt you!!

You appear to be all over the place making all types of arguments and the accusation of hypocritical tend to stick to you!!

Cruz knew for a long time he was never going to win 1237 delegates. He even acted as someone who knew it was impossible. Now his actions are being noticed by his own supporters and Cruz is stuck figuring out how to address them.

Cruz still thinks he can use back room deals to steal the nomination

Rafael is toast

Trump is toast

the GOP is toast

all the RW's have is Clintons butt butter to eat with their toast ...

enjoy idiots, now go and revolt some more ....

Lyin' Ted is always lyin'.

He simply can't help himself.

He's a sleazy lawyer. That's what they do. Lie. Constantly.

Fortunately after getting destroyed in NY he's soon to be Dyin' Ted!

:thup:

BET Cruz still knows the difference between 7/11 and 9 /11 Seems drumph doesn't

7/11 ,,,,9/11 and repubs talk about hoof in mouth disease of Biden ???lol

BET Cruz still knows the difference between 7/11 and 9 /11 Seems drumph doesn't

"It's very close to my heart because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down on 7/11, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action," Trump said

well said Mr President of the Hair Cub ..

Forum List

Back