Does anyone really believe Hamas still has 250 hostage to bargain with?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I don't think they do. Between the hostages they outright killed and the ones who ended up being buried alive in the tunnels, I seriously doubt that Hamas has more than 50 or 60 of them left. The IDF has been going apeshit of those terrorist pieces of crap, and I afraid that a large number of hostages were probably killed along with Hamas.

Think about it: According to al jazeera, which may or may not be propaganda, something like 14,100 Palis have been killed so far.

Israeli government meets to decide on Gaza truce deal

And according to the IDF, an estimate for the total number of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad combatants varies widely from 15,000 and 50,000. The variance is likely to be because they range from elite militant units to a less structured group of combatants.

How does Hamas count those who have been killed in the Israel-Gaza conflict?

So what are the odds that there are still 250 hostages being held by what's left of Hamas?

All the bombing makes me think or maybe hope, that the Israeli know where the hostages are....and it is not where they are bombing....

If they don't know where they are being held and bombed like they have anyway, considering the hostages as a kind of collateral damage that can't be avoided....willing to accept killing their own people in order to destroy Hamas.....then.... I don't know what to say, other than I do Not believe Americans would tolerate that position if it were our country vs another terrorist group and all American hostages....

Unfortunately you are likely correct. Why has Israel not obliterated the Qatar hotel the Hamas leadership enjoys its stay in?

Because they're not the bad guys in this movie. But if they were the bad guys, why stop with Qatar? Why not go ape shit on Iran's military infrastructure while they're at it? I mean we do still owe them for that little stunt they pulled in 1979. :04:

All the bombing makes me think or maybe hope, that the Israeli know where the hostages are....and it is not where they are bombing....

If they don't know where they are being held and bombed like they have anyway, considering the hostages as a kind of collateral damage that can't be avoided....willing to accept killing their own people in order to destroy Hamas.....then.... I don't know what to say, other than I do Not believe Americans would tolerate that position if it were our country vs another terrorist group and all American hostages....

Ironic, considering how many Americans we sacrificed during the ensuing wars after we were attacked on September 11, 2001. Almost one million deaths overall...

Latest Figures | Costs of War

Even if they are alive they are witnesses to war crimes... Hamas isn't stupid they are desperate for a cease fire....

Even if they are alive they are witnesses to war crimes... Hamas isn't stupid they are desperate for a cease fire....

I think Ham ass has figured out by now that Israel isn't fucking around around. :laughing0301:

So Unkotare takes umbrage with my assessment here.

Tell me, Unkotare: How many Israeli and other hostages is the dwindling Hamas in possession of, and where are they being held captive?

In the West Bank? In Lebanon? In Iran?

Consider an alternative scenario , OP ,
That the Israelis are in huge economic disarray and are desperate for hostilities to stop.
Mainly a FT report which normally I give little credence , but , whatever allegiance they may have with Deep State , they are 0% likely to write a pro Hamas propaganda piece

The FT reports that the war has disrupted and ravaged “thousands” of Israeli companies, many teetering on the brink of collapse, with entire sectors plunged into an unprecedented crisis.
Data cited from Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics reveals a bleak reality – one in three businesses have either shuttered or are operating at 20 percent capacity since Operation Al-Aqsa Flood commenced on 7 October and punched a hole in Israeli national confidence.
More than half of businesses face revenue losses surpassing the 50 percent mark. The southern regions, closest to Gaza, bear the brunt, with two-thirds of businesses either closed or functioning “to a minimum.”
He goes on to say nearly 1/5th of Israel’s workforce is jobless due to various evacuations and presumably the call up of 360,000 reservists.

Last time I reported economic losses of about $90M per day, but apparently Bloomberg sees it as $260M per day.( Million ! )

If this much economic damage is being incurred just from Hamas, then Hezbollah entering the conflict could likely sink the Israeli economy long term, just by sheer ability to lock down the state with a constant barrage of long range attack

I don't think they do. Between the hostages they outright killed and the ones who ended up being buried alive in the tunnels, I seriously doubt that Hamas has more than 50 or 60 of them left. The IDF has been going apeshit of those terrorist pieces of crap, and I afraid that a large number of hostages were probably killed along with Hamas.

Think about it: According to al jazeera, which may or may not be propaganda, something like 14,100 Palis have been killed so far.

[..

And according to the IDF, an estimate for the total number of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad combatants varies widely from 15,000 and 50,000. The variance is likely to be because they range from elite militant units to a less structured group of combatants.

So what are the odds that there are still 250 hostages being held by what's left of Hamas?
Provided they survived Hamas savages. As to al Jazeera piece, they shill for Hamas.

White House warns: Wagner Group plans to provide air defense system to Hezbollah.
Israel National News.
Nov 22, 2023, 5:41 AM

'Threat the PA built in the heart of the country and Greater TA.'
Regavim: PA built 18,899 illegal buildings in Area C on Judea and Samaria border, which can turn into a terrorist outpost in seconds.
Shimon Cohen
Nov 22, 2023, 9:30 AM

Week 7 - Live updates:
Ahead of prisoner swap, rocket barrages intensify.
Israel National News.
Nov 22, 2023, 11:26 AM

Hostage deal: These are the 300 terrorists on the list for release.
The Ministry of Justice published a list containing the names of 300 prisoners 'intended for release,' as part of the hostages deal.
Orly Harari, Nov 22, 2023, 10:44

Hamas to provide Israel with list of 10 hostages to be released.
Israel National News.
Nov 22, 2023, 10:39 AM

IDF: We destroyed 400 terror tunnel shafts in Gaza l.
Israel National News.
Nov 22, 2023, 12:11

IDF Spokesperson provides new details on tunnels at Shifa Hospital.
Israel National News.
Nov 22, 2023, 12:07 AM

:safetocomeoutff: I'm starting to wonder if there were any hostages at all.....~S~
Exactly .
It was sensibly posed on Day 1 but among this bunch of savages I could see on the spot brain aneurysms if it was advanced .

How could the famous paragliders float into Israel , capture all those people and then drive back over the border without even beeing flagged down for a chat ?

The whole idea is preposterous and we are a million miles from the real and full story .

Last edited:
Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante) cracks me up, the way he explains things. I grabbed a couple clips from his latest video...
Have said from Day One myself that it is a False Flag or Psy Op and absolutely nothing has happened to change that yet .
And when the garbage beheaded babies propaganda appeared , along with the scripted nonsense Shani Louk story , I was utterly convinced .

Israeli government meets to decide on Gaza truce deal

Unfortunately for whoever is in HAMAS custody the future is bleak. They (HAMAS) are not going to be able to bargain their way out of eradication. There is no way Israel is going to stop now or be reasonable or tolerant or merciful or forgiving. The human shield using animals have signed their own death warrant. Even after the military operation ends scores of Mossad assassins will be scouring the globe laying in wait. They are as good as dead.... They might as well go early and see whether or not they can get a few virgins on the other side.

Unfortunately for whoever is in HAMAS custody the future is bleak. They (HAMAS) are not going to be able to bargain their way out of eradication. There is no way Israel is going to stop now or be reasonable or tolerant or merciful or forgiving. The human shield using animals have signed their own death warrant. Even after the military operation ends scores of Mossad assassins will be scouring the globe laying in wait. They are as good as dead.... They might as well go early and see whether or not they can get a few virgins on the other side.
Before telling us about your latest dreams while napping , have a look at some likely facts as in Post 9 from the Lovely One and then let us know what happened to your bedtime yarn about a bleak Hamas .
Two sides to most things and a smart person knows that .

Forum List

Back