Does anyone know where I can find copies of the koran

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Does anyone know where I can find copies of the koran that are on toilet paper? I need something good to wipe my ass with.

Well if you're a muslim you don't use toilet paper, you either wipe your ass with your left thumb, index, and middle finger or a smooth stone. Then you rinse it off with water and go have dinner (eating with your right hand, of course, because it would be unclean to eat with your left hand after wiping your ass with it). Hope this helps.

• Banned
Well if you're a muslim you don't use toilet paper, you either wipe your ass with your left thumb, index, and middle finger or a smooth stone. Then you rinse it off with water and go have dinner (eating with your right hand, of course, because it would be unclean to eat with your left hand after wiping your ass with it). Hope this helps.

Once I convert to Islam should I just wipe my ass on the couch or something?

th

omg no

no I don't have the slightest idea where you can find copies....o_O

my God no way

easy----I have three copies-----the Saudi embassy gives them away for free-----
I got mine from book dumps-------places where piles of books are dumped next to
a sign inviting people to "TAKE WHAT YOU WANT" ----or you can try salvation army throw away book piles--------you can get them for a song. I prefer the "Yusuf ali" version----it comes with extensive commentary. The first koran I read as a kid was PICTHALL--------very confusing-----in the "FORWARD"--written by the translator-----ie Picthall------HE claimed that Muhummad was the FOUNDER of such concepts as "charity" and "women's right to own property" ------and "freeing slaves" -----Way back then at age 19---I did have a concept of history so concluded that Muhummad must have lived at least 4000 years ago-------I was wrong-----only 1400 years ago and he "founded" nuthin'

No, go ahead and use the Koran but don't flush it, send it to the White House.

SuperDemocrIt's post: 13918729 said:

Lol! Probably yes! Its probably less unclean!

Forum List

Back