Does Anyone (Intelligent) Believe Biden Was Tough On Saudi About Khashoggi Behind Closed Doors

Biden traveled half way around the world to kiss the royal Saudi ring, to kiss Saudi ass, and to beg - again - Saudi to increase oil production to save his ass back home in the US where we have had record-setting gas prices....

...despite already being told several times, to include at the G7 Summit, that Saudi was already at max production capacity.

Despite already being wealthy in the resources Biden was there to beg for, how forceful do you think dementia Joe was, on his knees and holding his tin cup out, behind closed doors regarding Khashoggi?

Ya trally think Joe told the crown Prince, "You murdered Khashoggi, you f*ing dirt bag. Oh, and could you do me a favor and bail my ass out by increasing your oil production?"

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

"Alright, that's good enough for me."

:p

When asked how sure he was that the Crown Prince was telling the truth and did not do it, Biden reportedly laughed and asked how he could he prove / be sure of that?

Gee, does the United States even have an Intel Agency anymore thag does more than help Democrats attempt Russian Collusion scams, help Democrats attempt coups, or sign sworn statements falsely declaring the info on Hunter's laptop is 'Russian Propaganda'?

Biden showed no backbone when in Saudi because he doesn't have one and if he did he wouldn't be able to remember where he left it.

No, they probably discussed their affinity for "young" people. and Biden wanted to sniff his daughter's hair.

Enough said :04:

1657939077162.png

"NBC reporter Peter Alexander claims to have shouted, “Jamal Khashoggi --- will you apologize to his family?” to Prince Mohammed bin Salman after the press pool closed."

The NBC reporter was tougher on the Prince than Biden was...

"The first bump between President Biden and Mohammed bin Salman was worse than a handshake – it was shameful," Ryan said. "It projected a level of intimacy and comfort that delivers to MBS the unwarranted redemption he has been desperately seeking.
-- Washington Post Publisher and CEO

Biden traveled half way around the world to kiss the royal Saudi ring, to kiss Saudi ass, and to beg - again - Saudi to increase oil production to save his ass back home in the US where we have had record-setting gas prices....

...despite already being told several times, to include at the G7 Summit, that Saudi was already at max production capacity.

Despite already being wealthy in the resources Biden was there to beg for, how forceful do you think dementia Joe was, on his knees and holding his tin cup out, behind closed doors regarding Khashoggi?

Ya trally think Joe told the crown Prince, "You murdered Khashoggi, you f*ing dirt bag. Oh, and could you do me a favor and bail my ass out by increasing your oil production?"

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

"Alright, that's good enough for me."

:p

When asked how sure he was that the Crown Prince was telling the truth and did not do it, Biden reportedly laughed and asked how he could he prove / be sure of that?

Gee, does the United States even have an Intel Agency anymore thag does more than help Democrats attempt Russian Collusion scams, help Democrats attempt coups, or sign sworn statements falsely declaring the info on Hunter's laptop is 'Russian Propaganda'?

Biden showed no backbone when in Saudi because he doesn't have one and if he did he wouldn't be able to remember where he left it.

Well I'm surprised you commented when you said anybody intelligent. That straight took you out of the thread you made.

"Hey @POTUS, Is this the accountability you promised for my murder? The blood of MBS’s next victim is on your hands.”
- Mock Tweet to Biden from Khashoggi's fiance, what Khashoggi would have said after Biden fist bump with Khashoggi's murderer

'The blood of MBS’s next victim is on your hands.”

...actually on his knuckles after that fist bump...

'President Biden laughed when a reporter told him that he was facing "a lot of fire" for greeting Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with a fist-bump, and flat out dismissed questions about the possibility of another murder like Khashoggi's.

"What a silly question," Biden said to reporters. "How could I possibly be sure of any of that?
"

------

How?

'The Biden administration declassified a report last year blaming Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for approving the operation to capture or kill journalist and dissident Jamal Khashoggi.

It was the first time the U.S. government blamed the crown prince for Khashoggi's killing in an official intelligence document.
'

With that answer Biden just declared to the world that US Intelligence isn't worth a damn.

Way to go, Brandon.

Right after Khashoggi was murdered, Trump touted a $450 billion deal he made with MBS.

It just doesn't get any tougher on bad guys than that!

I'm sure it is just a coinky-dink that the Saudis gifted Jared with $2 billion.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hunter!"

So when some Trumptard starts a topic wondering if Biden was tough on MBS, I can only :laughing0301:

Well I'm surprised you commented when you said anybody intelligent. That straight took you out of the thread you made.
What are you, 4yo?

1657957694100.png

Triggered and unable to respond with anything worthwhile, the snowflake turns to childish insults...sad.

Right after Khashoggi was murdered, Trump touted a $450 billion deal he made with MBS.

It just doesn't get any tougher on bad guys than that!

I'm sure it is just a coinky-dink that the Saudis gifted Jared with $2 billion.

"B-b-b-b-b-but Hunter!"

So when some Trumptard starts a topic wondering if Biden was tough on MBS, I can only :laughing0301:
Yeah Trump was so tough on the guy after he murdered the reporter he said he believed the prince.

Here is the stream of complete horseshit which Trump projectile vomited after his visit to Saudi Arabia:

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors.

[snip]

Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

Trump's favorite dodge. "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't!"

"This is a record amount of money." Another Trump favorite. It was actually a record imaginary amount of money.

But hey. At least Jared made a cool $2 billion.

Here is the stream of complete horseshit which Trump projectile vomited after his visit to Saudi Arabia:

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors.

[snip]

Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

Trump's favorite dodge. "Maybe he did, maybe he didn't!"

"This is a record amount of money." Another Trump favorite. It was actually a record imaginary amount of money.

But hey. At least Jared made a cool $2 billion.
Oh that was so strong. 😆 🤣

Forum List

Back