Does Anyone (Intelligent) Believe Biden Was Tough On Saudi About Khashoggi Behind Closed Doors

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden traveled half way around the world to kiss the royal Saudi ring, to kiss Saudi ass, and to beg - again - Saudi to increase oil production to save his ass back home in the US where we have had record-setting gas prices....

...despite already being told several times, to include at the G7 Summit, that Saudi was already at max production capacity.

Despite already being wealthy in the resources Biden was there to beg for, how forceful do you think dementia Joe was, on his knees and holding his tin cup out, behind closed doors regarding Khashoggi?

Ya trally think Joe told the crown Prince, "You murdered Khashoggi, you f*ing dirt bag. Oh, and could you do me a favor and bail my ass out by increasing your oil production?"

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

"Alright, that's good enough for me."

:p

When asked how sure he was that the Crown Prince was telling the truth and did not do it, Biden reportedly laughed and asked how he could he prove / be sure of that?

Gee, does the United States even have an Intel Agency anymore thag does more than help Democrats attempt Russian Collusion scams, help Democrats attempt coups, or sign sworn statements falsely declaring the info on Hunter's laptop is 'Russian Propaganda'?

Biden showed no backbone when in Saudi because he doesn't have one and if he did he wouldn't be able to remember where he left it.

Trumpbiden GIF - Trumpbiden - Discover & Share GIFs

Biden traveled half way around the world to kiss the royal Saudi ring, to kiss Saudi ass, and to beg - again - Saudi to increase oil production to save his ass back home in the US where we have had record-setting gas prices....

...despite already being told several times, to include at the G7 Summit, that Saudi was already at max production capacity.

Despite already being wealthy in the resources Biden was there to beg for, how forceful do you think dementia Joe was, on his knees and holding his tin cup out, behind closed doors regarding Khashoggi?

Ya trally think Joe told the crown Prince, "You murdered Khashoggi, you f*ing dirt bag. Oh, and could you do me a favor and bail my ass out by increasing your oil production?"

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

When asked how sure he was that the Crown Prince was telling the truth and did not do it, Biden reportedly laughed and asked how he could he prove / be sure of that?

Gee, does the United States even have an Intel Agency anymore thag does more than help Democrats attempt Russian Collusion scams, help Democrats attempt coups, or sign sworn statements falsely declaring the info on Hunter's laptop is 'Russian Propaganda'?

Biden showed no backbone when in Saudi because he doesn't have one and if he did he wouldn't be able to remember where he left it.

He was as tough as Trump.

Given the sad state of affairs and this administration's blatant, consistent assault on the peace and prosperity of the American electorate, civil liberties, as well as the framework of our Republic itself, A Biden meeting with the Saudis behind closed doors might leave a thinking man a bit concerned about another one of those timely so-called ''unifying'' moments. Though it'd likely be blamed on them dirty, rotten, fithy, stinking Russians. I see they've been running nuclear attack instructional drills on the idiot box.

Of course, they've also been setting the narrative to bring their so called war on terror home to America, too. It's what all of the Jan 6th theater is all about. The fences around the Capitol building. Soldiers in DC. The assault on the 2nd. All of that...

So I'll just take my tin foil hat off there and leave it at that.

Last edited:

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

Don't expect intelligence from most of the dems.

'You killed Khashoghi."
- "No I didn't."

He won't even bring it up.

The murder of Khashoggi should not be primary in our dealings with the Saudi's. As a matter of fact, it should be way down on the list. Trump knew it and so does Biden.
But what the hell, let's screw up the world because we can prove they are bad guys.

Forum List

Back